[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Unknown.jpg (11 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
11 KB, 214x235
at what size do you consider arms to be big,

im 6' with 15" arms and just look at them and think fuck me they're small even thought they've grown 3/4" in the past 6 months
>>
>>37409758
chicks love big arms, there is not such thing as "too big"
>>
>>37409784
no what he asked faggot

he asked when do they become big rather than your dyel ass
>>
>>37409758
i'm 6'1 and my arms are a bit bigger than 16 inches but fuck they look small as fuck to me, and my huge frame doesn't help one bit with that problem. also they especially look dyel when seen from front , my arms look so narrow it's retarded (at least from my perspective, could be my body dysmorphia ) but from side they look aight

but , then again im 20% bf so maybe they'd look better if i'd cut down
>>
File: elbow.jpg (20 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
elbow.jpg
20 KB, 500x333
>>37409822
how to not make arm look small from this angle?
>>
>>37409883
dips and pull down
>>
>>37409883
pretty much what this guy said >>37409892

i got good triceps (130kg max bench) so that helps with arms mass thus making my arms look big from side and that POW from your pic

now, how to make arms look big from front? i read somewhere that hammer curls can help with this by adding thickness to your forearm and biceps area
>>
>>37409758
No solid answer of x size
It's about proportion what looks good on you could look small or big on another person of the same height but different bone structure and inserts
>>
>>37409758
If the arms are wider than the delts, they are too big.

Usually everyone who trains arms has this symptom.

When you consider how tiny the arm muscles are compared to chest shoulders and back... It seems silly to think your tiny arms need more of a workout than working the shit out of chest, shoulders, and back can give them.

If you want bigger biceps and forearms, train back harder and more often. If you want bigger triceps, train chest and shoulders more.

Arm isolations are pretty fucking stupid as a natty.
>>
>>37409883
Lots of heavy bench and overhead pressing, progressively overloading the muscles with both volume and intensity
>>
>>37410454
>If the arms are wider than the delts

what does this mean, do you mean when your arm is hanging at your side your upper arm is actually wider than your delts? i've seen guys like this but i don't understand how someone can workout and neglect their shoulders that much
>>
>>37409883
Try lifting weights
>>
>>37410555
Even when both flexed, the delts should be a cunt hair wider than the widest part of biceps/tricep

Like i say, almost everyone who isolates arms have disproportionately small shoulders, which detracts from their FRAME while i hit the PIZZA HARD and CHAD eats GYM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.