[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /fit/ i come to realize something youre all retarded >story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Giant-Penis-Snake-Brazil.jpg (229 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Giant-Penis-Snake-Brazil.jpg
229 KB, 640x350
so /fit/ i come to realize something

youre all retarded

>story time

>be me
>be 160 lbs 6' tall
>browsing 4chan. find /fit/
>HURR DURR SQUATS AND MAHSELS LOL
>start bulking
>be me now
>195 lbs
>stronger than ever

but here's the funny thing. none of it matters. nobody care. the only people who care are other /fit/fags. and itll probably never be enough for you guys anyway. i could be squatting 6 pl8 and yall will still find something to talk shit about

do yourself a favor. if you know the basics of lifting/exercise/diet. leave /fit/. this place is pretty retarded

im out
>>
>>37409385
Sounds like someone can't handle the banter, lads.
>>
cool blog, when can we expect an update?
>>
File: 1448917281249.jpg (39 KB, 297x296) Image search: [Google]
1448917281249.jpg
39 KB, 297x296
>>
>And in local news a faggot who got trolled by 4chin bantz gets mad, accidentally reveals his autism and then pretends leaves forever.
>>
>>37409385
>/fit/ is retarded because you thought becoming strong would make people care
Ok
>>
File: somegoodcoffeeanon.gif (546 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
somegoodcoffeeanon.gif
546 KB, 200x150
>>37409385
Cya tomorrow, Anon!
>>
being swole not mattering to anybody in real-life is a pretty commonly echoed sentiment on /fit/. If you hang out on /fit/ for more than a day, you'll surely realize that
>>
>>37409385
I don't know man. When i put a shirt and roll my sleeves, everybody talk with me much more maturely. I feel like i have bigger presence which is nice.
>>
>>37409385
Doesn't everyone know this? I thought everyone here knew you should read the sticky and get out
>>
>>37409385
here you go. watch this video until it sinks in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
>>
>Implying I'm not here to get constantly abused so I might have the courage to end myself one day

Jokes on you
>>
>>37409385
> Taking the opinions of a Polynesian smegma trading forum seriously
Lulz, you done fucked up A A Ron!
>>
>>37409385
You must be one ugly motherfucker. I get more pussy than I could possibly fuck with a body that 90% of retards here would call complete shit and DYEL. But when I go out in a tight tanktop girls call me a greek god and come to my place to fuck.
>>
>I gained 35 pounds guys!
>I still look like shit
>no one gives me compliments

So you're either lying about something - your height or your weight (as in shorter or lighter) - or you gained a bunch of fat or you just look like shit in general. You could also be really ugly or completely autistic.

I think the real situation is that you gained a bunch of fat, you're still weak as fuck, and you have no friends (especially no friends that are girls) to give you compliments. you're probably also pretty ugly.

So no, lifting won't fix your entire life.

This may have been bait, but others hopefully will learn something
>>
>>37409385
>Coming here for actual fit advice and not to mentally masturbate to jacked dudes.
Dont let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>implying I give a fuck what the people here think about lifting
>Implying I come here for anything more than some dank memes
>Implying that fitness isn't highly personal and a unique journey that a person can actually do much more than just experiment and learn
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.