[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: okok.jpg (982 KB, 2447x2447) Image search: [Google]
okok.jpg
982 KB, 2447x2447
Hey /fit/ bros.
Is it going to affect my gains if i smoke marijuana everyday after my workout and drop acid once a month?
>>
>acid once a month
Your brain being jell-o would probably explain why you're wearing that in public
>>
There's a strong correlation between muscle loss and smoking marihuana and sropping avid
>>
>>37407047
no, I've been doing that for 4 years, put 50lbs on since then.
all things in moderation OP, take breaks every now and then. consider switching to vape or edibles long term
>>
>>37407086
based on what study please
>>
>>37407047
Where did you get that shirt? I need it...
>>
>>37407114
my dealer gifted it to me for my birthday.
>>
>>37407088
Yeah i will do that. I think ill slow down on the DMT and acid use as well.
>>
>>37407114
that's from a yt video hold on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Izm1LQfw4
there you go
>>
>>37407047
I fucking hope that's not you wearing that faggot ass tanktop
>>
Marijuana increases estrogen
>>
>>37407047
You're not 100% fucked, but I've been there and it's hard to get out of. Smoking weed every day definitely fucks with your appetite and your sleep schedule, both of which are of paramount importance to bodybuilding. If you're serious about lifting, you should try to reduce your smokage, partially because smoking makes one more predisposed to be lax on meal plans/workout schedules, and also partially because it's jut a generally good thing to exercise some self control.

As for the tripping, I couldn't really say how it affects gains, but I can't imagine it's any worse for you body than the occasional drinking binge. I've tripped once a week at times in my life, and to be honest I'm not sure how much it's changed me.

As a heavy smoker who likely has some sort of poly-drug abuse complex, I'm just gonna drop my two cents in and say that I encourage you to alter your lifestyle. Not trying to speak from some moral high ground, I just know (probably as well as you do) that the stoner life is ultimately unsatisfactory and not conducive to progress.

Hope you make it brah
>>
>>37407108
his autistic mind ofcourse
>>
The only possible way weed would impact gains is If it has a dramatic effect on your appetite and you end up eating too much and getting fat.
>>
>>37407047
hi OP if you are the guy in the pic then I've seen you post on reddit.
>>
>>37407178
i dont really see why youd need to do that. it's not like lsd is any more or any less dangerous than dmt. neither are gains goblins afaik
>>
I would probably refrain from doing acid once a month, there's no possible way that can be good for your mental health. Weed is whatever, if you're functional, I guess it doesn't matter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.