[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forgot about a dirty shaker cup in my bag for the weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1437436973543.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1437436973543.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>forgot about a dirty shaker cup in my bag for the weekend
>now the smell will never come out of the plastic
How do I fix this lads?
>>
>>37405303
Empty it
Wash it out
Scrub it with dish soap that has bleach in it
Rinse it
Put it in the dishwasher
Put dish gel in dishwasher tray
Close dishwasher tray
Start the dishwasher
Wait an hour
???
Profit
>>
>>37405303
giv to female
>>
File: 0.png (534 KB, 543x646) Image search: [Google]
0.png
534 KB, 543x646
>>
>>37405360
Please no. This was my first cup. I've had it for three years.
>>
Open.
Wash with soap and water.
Put outside in the sun.
Leave in sun all day.
>>
>>37405303
Toss it. Shaker cups are $15 tops and if you're paying that then you got ripped anyways.
>>
>>37405372
Vinegar
>>
>>37405303
>he wasted $ on a shaker cup
Gotta hit that anaboloc window huh bro?
Post workout nutrition immediately!!

lol throw that shit away you goofy dyel
>>
Pour fresh lemon juice and put it into microwave for few minutes. Unless it's unfit to being microwaved.
>>
>>37405303
Fill it up with vinegar and leave for a day. Works everytime
>>
>>37406457
>>37406457
This is the shit you should do. Either white vinegar with water, or lemon juice in water. It fixes the fuck out of smelly dishes/cups.
>>
Wash well and put it on the freezer
>>
>>37406353
this

the GNC jew got you good
>>
>>37407417
really? i got like 7 shakerbottles from the last well 5 years atleast since i started that smells of literal Mold and Vanilla/chocolate
>>
Get a small plastic tub, put in 1 tbsp of bleach, and a gallon of warm water (or enough to completely submerge the cup). Wash the cup with regular soap and water, then once all the soapy water is out, submerge the cup in the bleach solution for 10 seconds. Rinse it out and let the cup air dry.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.