[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just ended my 7 year relationship with my gf. Make me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: DYEL.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DYEL.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
I just ended my 7 year relationship with my gf. Make me feel better /fit/, I've been with you for the better part of a decade and I need some support right now.

Also, what is your favorite shoulder accessory.
>>
Incline rear delt flies. also have a HT girl to cheer up
>>
>>37405130
correction, it's more of a squat girl
>>
>>37405130
thanks bud

i do lateral raises mostly but I'm looking to do some new shit

facepulls are my rear delt accessory
>>
File: photo1-1.jpg (117 KB, 1387x805) Image search: [Google]
photo1-1.jpg
117 KB, 1387x805
>>37405110
Broke up with fiancee of 7 years. I know the feel senpai. I want my gains goblin back
>>
>>37405208
i limit myself to around 15 exercises to i don't do the, but pulling through pain barriers on lateral raises(used to do them) and rear delt flies can feel nice
>>
Round and round the record spins all day.
Listen again, it takes you far away.
Trying to stop it is futile
So just listen now to my musical doodle!
>>
Why would you stay with someone that long before you break up with them. Wouldn't you find out before 7 years that it isn't working out?
>>
>>37405110
I would love to take a break on my relationship just to smash fresh new pussy, don't you feel free or something?
>>
>>37405278
Yeah, but you're hesitant and don't believe your own gut feeling.

Make no mistake, I could've stayed together with her for the rest of my life no problem but I wouldn't have truly been happy.

It was one of those relationships which was super good in some parts (she absolutely adored me, was loyal like a dog and loved me for who I am) and some very bad parts (sex life non existant, didn't share a lot of hobbies together, she kept smoking and not working out etc.) which held up 1:1 so it wasn't quite bad enough to call it quites at any point.
>>
>>37405294
I'm feeling sad, I've lost my best friend and the person I can relate to the most (even more so than my own family), so that's the overwhelming feeling.

I already fucked another grill which I met in the gym basically, which was awesome and all.

It'll take some time but I think it was the right decision. If you aren't feeling 100% confident about marriage/kids after such a long time together you probably should break it off on principle instead of proceeding, that's basically what happened here.
>>
>>37405110
>>37405226
>>37405312
I'm sorry, bros. When it's fresh, it's just about the one of the worst things in the world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.