[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5.5 years years lifting >spent the 9 last months prepping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 3205023059325.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
3205023059325.png
21 KB, 357x313
>5.5 years years lifting
>spent the 9 last months prepping like a competitive bodybuilder.
>tfw got shredded and literally nobody cares

Feeling really down right now even though I am in the best body of my life, literally better than what I imagined, not sure if it's the 6.5% body-fat fucking my hormones or if I am sad because after all that effort lifting for the last 5.5 years and cutting for the last 9 months down to stage-shredded and nobody gives a fuck

What's the meaning of life?
>>
Why should they care?
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 750x1334
>>37404987
>Spending 5 1/2 years getting shredded
>Forgetting to work on your social gains
>>
>>37404995

When I first started getting really lean (sub 10%) I started getting a lot of attention and looks at the gym. That died down lately now as people have gotten use to me.

I don't know what I expected to happen. I guess I assumed my life would some how drastically change if I got legitimately shredded. Everything feels the same, and it's saddening me. I feel so hopeless. I don't know what else to do. I am shit at socializing or making money. Lifting and nutrition is all I have. I don't know how to take this dedication and apply it in other places in life.

I'm autistically sitting at 6.5% right now for the last 5 weeks. I guess I should bump up my calories a bit and reduce cardio to get back uptot 10% or so at least.
>>
>>37404987
Hang out more

Pics to determine joociness pls
>>
>>37404987
r u ok
>>
>>37404987
>>37405045
But who was pics?
>>
File: 1459351999979.png (980 KB, 735x715) Image search: [Google]
1459351999979.png
980 KB, 735x715
>>37404987
Jesus cares, He always does.
>>
>>37404987
Cutting at a large deficit over a long period of time has a severe impact on mood. Try and maintain your diet for a while until the phase passes.
>>
>>37405045
>Lifting and nutrition is all I have
Well those are two things that many aspiring gym rats and beginner bodybuilders (male or female) would die to have the knowledge of. Ever thinking of becoming a PT, which will also help you with slowly honing your social skills, e.g. you start off formally with a client, plan his schedule, meal plans, show him/her exercise form and talk about stuff related to that, and as the time progresses you find some non-lifting topics with the client for small talk and whatnot, it will help you boost your social skills and behavior as well as charisma.
>>
>>37405092
Also, I forgot to write, gib some pics of that low bf% body? :^)
>>
>>37405092
This
>>
>>37405092
This guy gets it. Turn your passion into a paycheck.
>>
>>37405092
im too autistic
>>
gymcel finally realizes that its all about HEIGHT FRAME FACE
>>
>>37405206
Im not talking about attention specifically from the opposite sex.

Im just talking about attention in general. Like everyone still ignores me for the most part. I don't talk to anybody or have any friends or go out.

Essentially shut-in gymcelling.

Before I started lifting it was shut-in MMORPGing
>>
Tbh you probably turned everyone off by getting your body fat too low and making your life revolve around the gym. You said you started getting attention around 10% bf but kept working to get lower than that. To them, you were the swole guy who didn't hang out with anyone and probably came across as a douchebag.
>>
>>37405188
>88
you are channeling your inner /pol/ack

Seriously though, I never wrote that you need to be the most charismatic and CHAD personal trainer there in the gym, autists can be pretty good at being business-only with other people, you can just try and see where it gets you.
I mean, your body (if it's that shredded as you say it is) will be the proof enough for your initial clients, they will hardly seek some charismatic pt with lot of friends and social skills if their main goal is to get out of the newb gains and get in shape/swoll.

Seriously, it's kinda ironic that with all that body building, conditioning, and nutrition discipline, you lacked the basic drive and mental commitment, hell, even basic knowledge that you needed to train your mind and social intelligence during those 5 years as well m8.
>>
File: bodybuilding.jpg (48 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilding.jpg
48 KB, 310x206
>>37404987
>even though I am in the best body of my life, literally better than what I imagined, not sure if it's the 6.5% body-fat fucking my hormones or if I am sad because after all that effort lifting for the last 5.5 years and cutting for the last 9 months down to stage-shredded and nobody gives a fuck

Lol. You wasted 5.5 years trying to get the world to care about you acting like an instagram whore.

Lift to enrich your life and improve yourself. Unless you plan on "competing at music festivals" the rest of your pathetic life.

Time for some damage control, you whore.
>>
Spend another 5 year developing a social circle
>>
>>37405225
Maybe you can write a book warning betas that working out doesnt solve your problems
>>
>>37404987
M8 post pics, then i'll compliment you
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.