[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
> being fat
> for 2 years trying to eat healthy = NO RESULT
> get mad
> for 3 months trying to eat balanced diet and exercising = IN 3 MONTH LOST 2 KG
> get mad
> eat 1 food per day (~400 calories) = IN 3 MONTHS LOST 20 KG

Don't lose 2,5 years of life lie me. Don't believe in exercising meme and balance diet meme.
>>
>>37402912
>probably lost 10kg of muscle too

FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIGGER
>>
I'm sitting on my ass 16 hours a day in front of PC. There are no muscle to lose.
>>
>>37402912

or you could try intermittent fasting instead of literally starving yourself.
>>
>>37402936
delusion is real
>>
>>37402955
I find it easier to eat just once at day. It's simple.

Eating mutiple times a day makes me think about a food a lot. It also ads space for little snacks, extra calories etc.

1 food per day is best possible way to lose fat fast.
>>
>>37402912
>eating healthy
>pizza is a vegetable r-right
>balanced diet
>gotta balance dat steak will all the potatoes and soda don't wanna fall into keto
>>
>>37402983
envy is real
>>
>>37402985

with intermittent fasting you can only eat twice a day if that's what works for you, and it will actually be sustainable.

So you could have a black coffee in the morning, a piece of fruit like 4 or 5 hours later, a big lunch like 5 or 6 hours after you wake up, then have a big dinner like 5 or 6 hours later.
>>
>>37402985
>eat multiple times a day: too much time between meals for snacks
>eat once a day; no time between meals for snacks

that implies that it takes you 24 hours to complete 1 meal
you fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>37402936
>>37402985
>>37402994
breh, listen to me

there is literally no way you 'have no muscle to lose' or you would be permanently paralyzed, unable to move even your eyes

what you're doing is essentially killing yourself via starvation

you need to cut at a 500 deficit from your TDEE, even if you dont work out or dont care about your muscles
>>
>lost 45lbs in the last half year
>still drink soda and eat candy and pastries once in a while
>consume way above my TDEE at family gatherings
>go out drinking twice a month

My great secret is. I eat less. That's all. I don't count calories, I don't weight my food, all I do is eat less. Could I have lost a lot more by following a strict diet? Of course I could. But it's supposed to be a change in lifestyle. This is something I'm supposed to be doing for the rest of my life. I want to lose weight, but I don't want my life to revolve around watching a diet.
>>
>>37403050
In 3 months I lost 20 Kg. In another 2 months I will lose 15 Kg. And I will be at my ideal weight. Then I will start eating ~2000 calories/day to maintain that weight.

I just wanted to share diet, that REALLY works. Because there's a lot of bullshit, like these healthy/unhealthy foods, exercising etc. Nothing of these advices will make you lose weight. What you have to do is to cut calories somewhere around 400 and then you will see some real changes... .
>>
>>37403077
you fucking idiot, please remove yourself from the internet.
apparently you are not willing to learn the basics
>>
>>37403077
okay man, just make sure you eat when you get dizzy and your gums start bleeding from scurvy
>>
Holy shit stop being retarded and just eat like 2k calories right now. Take some of that fat out your brain Jesus fucking Christ holy shit omg jesus
>>
>>37403069
>This is something I want to be doing for the rest of my life
Gj bro 400 calories a day is super maintainable
>>
>>37403102
lol
>>
>>37403102
i love your post
>>
why are people so fucking stupid i cant believe it
>>
>>37403142
I'm not OP. I eat way more than 400 calories a day.
>>
>>37403153
Fair play
>>
>>37402912
>eat hamburgers every day
>lose 60kg
get on my level, faggot
>>
>>37402912
eating healthy means eating a well balanced diet giving your body all the shit it needs to exist, if you are a fat fuck learn to count calories, and down drink a shit ton of calories. you used the word 'trying' you were trying to eat healthy.do or do not , there is no try (based yoda). eating '1 food a day' is not healthy nor is it sustainable , being a fat fuck you will likely just relapse and eat back all the weight you lost in a very short period of time and for most people in your situation they usually end up gaining more weight than they lost.
>>
>>37403077
what was your start weight/height, male or female,assuming male.
>>
>>37403552
STARTING: MALE, 96 KG, 168CM
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.