[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x524
Can't cum while having threesome with gymsluts
They both get exhausted
Finally cum from anal
>Thatsmyfetish.jpg
After i leave i google how to cum quicker
First thing is AskMen
>Disgunbegood.gif
"Imagine your girl fucks another man"
Wtf
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
Did you try taking a break from masturbation for a couple months? That'll reset your libido.
>>
>>37402808
I tried using a softer grip, but i can't finish like that
>>
>>37402795
Did you just stick it into their asses without them cleaning before / preparing?
>>
>>37402800
If you meant pics from the askmen thread i gotschu

Believe it or not, lots of guys imagine their girlfriends and wives with other men. I know it might initially sound horrifying, but think about it for a minute: the emotions that something like this can potentially stir up make for very exciting sex.
Next time you're making love to your partner, imagine that another man is servicing her sexually. Psychologically, the fact that another man is harboring in on your territory (so to speak) will drive your adrenaline up the charts and excite you.

At the same time, feelings of jealousy and betrayal will excite you so immensely that you'll get caught up in the idea, and end up reaching a height of ecstasy you've likely never endured before. Enjoy your fantasies no matter what they may contain — after all, they're only fantasies.
>>
>>37402824
No man don't ever do this ( even though the chances of shit dick are really low if she isn't a feminist )

oh and don't forget to lube your dick or else it will be a painful experience and the last of it's kind
>>
>>37402795
>>37402827
cuckolds have always confused me

but i think i get what you're saying
i guess if its just in your head, and you arent watching your wife getting fucked by 3 niggers while your dick is in a cage, it's normal enough
>>
>>37402841
I don't, that's why I asked if you did. If so, I might have suggested you to try scat.

Chances of shit dick is only low if you control yourself very well and don't go deep.
Either way, it's fucking retarded not to let them prepare.
One of my exes used to go the bathroom and washed herself deep with the shower head.
Could rail ballsdeep into her ass, was fucking amazing.

Too bad she came after like 15 seconds
>>
>>37402843
Op here

I hate things like cucking or thinking of your girlfriend/ wife
Participating in a Gangbang
This beta thinking maked my blood boil
>>
>>37402827
This doesn't make sense at all, all that makes me wanna do is donkey punch the bitch and kill her. You have cuck thinking. Cucks deserve death.
>>
>>37402903
Haha this is from askmen
I didn't write this bruh
>>
Cucks are truly worthy of leaving the gene pool
>>
>>37403155
thats the idea, i think
>>
Why do I want to cum quicker? How do I cum slower....?
>>
>>37403191
jerking off beforehand, distracting yourself, numbing cream, the 4-7 (or something like that) technique
>>
>>37403191
Because i want to fuck and cum not fuck nonstop
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.