[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me four months ago >1.95 m, 84 kg skinnyfat lanklet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: wat.jpg (35 KB, 620x617) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
35 KB, 620x617
>be me four months ago
>1.95 m, 84 kg skinnyfat lanklet
>want to bulk
>calculate TDEE
>3000
>decide to clean bulk at 3200
>four months later
>now 90 kg and all lifts went up
>The Press: 20 kg -> 45 kg
>Bench Press: 40 kg -> 75 kg
>Squat: 60 kg -> 100 kg
>Deadlift: 60 kg -> 100 kg
>all for reps
>review TDEE and calorie intake
>miscalculated and apparently only ingested 2400 every day instead of 3200 all this time

What's the deal here? I always believed that it was impossible to gain mass and strength on a caloric deficit, espcially this much of a deficit.
>>
>>37402693
You're a new lifter and ate a lot of protein
>>
>>37402693
Noobgains.
>>
no one said its impossible to gain strength on a deficit
>>
your tdee was lower than 3000
>>
>>37402693
When I read about how you apparently miscalculated 2400 for 3200, then I lose any kind of trust in your ability to count calories.

There is nothing to explain as neither we nor your don't even know how much calories you actually digested, since it seems that you are unable to count them anyways.
>>
>>37402713
Does the law of thermodynamics not apply to noobgains?
>>37402715
What about mass though?
>>
>>37402693
Long story short, you're a retard and your data cant be trusted
>>
there's no way you went from 84kg to 90kg at 6'3 on 2400 calories

im a fucking manlet and ive just cut from 88kg to 78kg on 2500 calories over 4 months and im still losing fat.
>>
>>37402740
Read
>>37402725
>>37402743
>>
>>37402766
So the bottom line is that either I miscalculated my TDEE, or the calculator I used to see how many calories are in everything I eat is wrong?
>>
you ate at an average of a +230 surplus if you gained 4 kilos in 4 months. might be you did everything as you said or you miscalculated your shit like you said and your TDEE is 2170. doubt it but its possible.

most likely you fucked everything up tho
>>
you can gain muscle in caloric deficit with noobgains
>>
>>37402777

Or you fucked up entering data into the calculator.
>>
>>37402777
The bottom line is that you fucked up and no one knows how much you actually ate.

Does your shitty country not have nutritional values on products they sell?
>>
>>37402740
>Does the law of thermodynamics not apply to noobgains?
retard noob gains include your CNS adapting and becoming better at lifting weights

also chances are you are a downie and miscalculated your TDEE also and it is nowhere close to 3000 especially as skinnyfat
>>
>>37402783
You don't gain 6kg of muscle in 4months.
>>
>>37402693
>84kg at 1.95m and skinnyfat

your TDEE is not 3000, that's why. you were eating at a deficit, but not as large a deficit as you thought you were.
>>
>>37402777
> I miscalculated my TDEE

most likely this one, at a guess at your height and weight (the weight is the important part here) your TDEE is closer to 2500-2600
>>
>>37402693
Watch "i want to look like that guy"

Documentory, it blows that bullshit myth out the water, at one point the dude is on 1200 cals a day eating stupidly clean and still making strength and muscle gains.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.