[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke my foot a year ago and never went to the doctor. It healed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 750x1334
I broke my foot a year ago and never went to the doctor. It healed but my food has never felt the same. I have to walk on the side of it and whenever I straighten it parallel to my other foot, it starts to hurt badly. Is surgery the only way I can fixed this messed up foot?
>>
>>37402338
ive fucked her
>>
>>37402342
me too
>>
Why the hell wouldn't you go to the doctor OP?
Your foot probably didn't heal properly, so surgery is most likely your best bet.
>>
>>37402342
orly
>>
>>37402369
I was too lazy. I walked on it for a month before it stopped hurting
>>
>>37402338
>>37402375
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37402338
You're retarded and deserve it
>>
>>37402375
Hahahahahahahahaha wow

you fucked up breh

enjoy being crippled the rest of the day
>>
>>37402342
same
>>
>>37402338
Fucking hell, go to the doctor OP. You've let it go too long and you're almost certainly going to end up with arthritis at least but go get a professional opinion. I broke my ankle February 21st this year and was out of the boot (after the cast) by April 19th. Shit sucked not working and getting only pity from QTs, but if you're even partially active like most of this board SHOULD be - you can have a reasonably short recovery time.
>>
>>37402342
shes my wife
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.