[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The thread of /fit/ is 100% proof that...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Captain America.jpg (153 KB, 1213x636) Image search: [Google]
Captain America.jpg
153 KB, 1213x636
the majority of you faggots
>lift for girls
>are insecure
>still size up to other males
>>
I genuinely lift for girls. I love pussy and I love knowing they find me attractive and I'm attractive enough to reject them and sense their anger l. it's like a piece of fresh fruit to me. as for other males, I find sizing up is counter productive and should only focus on my own improvement. in honesty, I just find this board to be the place for shit's and giggles and nothing actual fitness related, just poltards that rant about muh genetics to make up for being dyel or fat neet white kids who have to stay quiet while a Tyrone rams their nerd girl crush B^)
>>
>>37400556
I genuinely lift for guys.....

It 10000% works.

2 boyfriends and in an open relationship
>>
File: image%3A35308.jpg (64 KB, 298x482) Image search: [Google]
image%3A35308.jpg
64 KB, 298x482
I wouldn't disagree with you in the least OP - this board makes those things clear constantly.

There are two points at which /fit/ baffles me though; where its posters are so insecure, awkward, and obviously deserving of happiness that it turns to outright misogyny, and where its posters project so much of their own point of view onto others as to even think that people in general even give a shit about whether someone works out and to what degree.
>>
>>37400556
Actually, I lift for men, and idolize muscular physiques.
I love the feeling of men who actually lift dwarfing me, as I only do cardio and bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>37400971
so where do you pick up your fruit?

just barsluts ?
>>
>>37400556
I'm in the military, so I lift because my job requires me to be fit. And again, I'm in the military so people kind of treat me like a god whenever they find out that I am.

I believe everyone does that? Fuck, even Arnold had to compare himself to his competitors when he was still lifitng
>>
>>37401385
Pics? Where do you live?
>>
File: 1463846111268.jpg (69 KB, 469x608) Image search: [Google]
1463846111268.jpg
69 KB, 469x608
>>37400556
Somewhat insecure
I lift because a guy who doesn't will never be attractive to me and I'd like not to hate my body for a change.
>>
>>37400556
I guess insecurity.
I made this change because I feel insecure and worthless and want to kill myself but instead decided to try joining the marines. That requires being fit.
>>
>>37400556
>lift for girls
>are insecure
So basically regular people? Comparing yourself to your rivals and doing what you can to attract the other gender is completely natural. If you're not doing this, something is literally wrong with you, and that's just a goddamn fact.
As for insecurity, unless you cruised through your life on godmode you're bound to have some insecurities in life.

On a related note, who says you can't still enjoy lifting, even if you're really doing it to impress other people somehow.
>>
>>37402368

>treating freeloading thugs as gods
americlaps, not even once
>>
File: oXRmvsF.jpg (116 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
oXRmvsF.jpg
116 KB, 640x640
>lift for girls
>are insecure
What is 100% of human males
Take out the last one and you get 100% of humans.

If you're concerned or upset about someone else benefiting from lifting just because they started out or partially do it out of insecurity then you're going to have a bad time
>>
>>37400556

Dude, Captain America benches in chain mail.
>>
>>37401385
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37402368
>I believe everyone does that? Fuck, even Arnold had to compare himself to his competitors when he was still lifitng

I honestly do nothing of the sort. Though like Arnold in your example above, yes, it makes sense to compare yourself to competitors in an actual contest of skill (or in that example, size).
>>
>>37402818
are you me?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.