[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get rid of purple/blue eyebags like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
How do you get rid of purple/blue eyebags like pic related?
>>
>>37400179
Same as she did; make up
>>
>>37400190
but I'm a guy

and unlike most of /fit/, I'm not a homosexual either.
>>
>>37400179
You could drink more water, spend less time on the computer, put potato slices under your eyes
Or you could do the thing that actually works and put makeup on, it's not even noticeable if you do if right, if you're genetically prone to them the only way to "get rid" of them is makeup or surgery
>>
>>37400179
Ive been going to a TCM practitioner and either the herbs or the accupuncture has diminished my dark circles somewhat.

An ice mask like in american psycho helps too.

Stay hydrated and make sure youre getting quality sleep. Sleep with your head elevated to prevent blood pooling
>>
>>37400249
>You could drink more water, spend less time on the computer, put potato slices under your eyes

literally meme advice.
I've had them my entire life. It's genetic for sure. It's due to translucent skin around the eyes (thanks to my Irish genetics).
>>
>>37400199
>do cardio
>put warm rag on face in morning
>before you get out switch to cold water hold rag in it put on face
Cardio increases blood flow, making it less likely that you'll have shadows. Warming up your face enlarges blood vessels and pumps more blood to the eyes, using cold water after will reduce puffiness.
>>
>>37400199
You swallow next time, you faggot.
>>
>>37400275

i think makeup or surgery is the only answer if they're caused by genetics.
>>
Leave your abusive relationship
>>
>>37400305
y-yes daddy
>>
>>37400275
It was clearly supposed to be meme advice to show how dumb you're being for being against makeup when really if you wanna hide them it's your only option.
If you decide to go the makeup route get an orange or yellow-based concealer under your eyes (orange is opposite to purple on the color wheel so will counteract it) and then put foundation to match your skin tone on top. If it matches your skin tone it won't be noticeable.
>>
Sleep more, sleep better, sleep at consistent times (+- 15 mins) take zinc+mg before bed with no dairy 2 hours before

manage sodium intake, water retention is your biggest issue

drink a metric buttass of water

use a facial moisturizer before bed and in the morning

an ice bag will help temporarily while you're managing the long-term
>>
>>37400179
Stop getting beaten by your bf you pathetic twink
>>
Can someone explain how to match and put on concealer? Every time I try to get rid of my panda eyes it ends up looking cakey and completely obvious I'm wearing something.
>>
File: watamote.png (396 KB, 1024x565) Image search: [Google]
watamote.png
396 KB, 1024x565
>>37400179
>Summer between uni semesters
>Spend most of day on computer
>Partial slav genetics
>Eyes make me look like pic
Blin
>>
>>37400199
Makeup doesn't make you instantly like cock you fuckwit. Just buy some BB cream and cover that shit up
>>
>>37400911
that fucking anime made me feel even more bad about my heavy purple under eye bags.

fuck it isn't fair.
>>
>>37401107
lol just get used to it. My boyfriend thinks it's cute (fag, not grill).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.