[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at gym >this fucking faggot walks in about to start fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>at gym
>this fucking faggot walks in about to start fucking up everyones gains
>hes between you and the door but hasnt seen you
Are you confident enough in your gains to try and stop him?
>>
>>37399528
He can't pull the trigger. He isn't strong enough to pull that slav gagillion pound trigger pull.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 332x443
>>37399528
>only 9mm
>>
>>37399528
Throw a handful of protein powder in his face then run to my car. Drive home and have chicken tendies with mom
>>
File: 1368246416585.jpg (59 KB, 333x331) Image search: [Google]
1368246416585.jpg
59 KB, 333x331
>weaver stance
>>
No are you?
>>
>>37399528
> live in japan
> people having guns
>>
>cupping the gun
>>
>>37399528
>that grip
>that right handed left eye dominant
>that guy has at least a 12 pound DA trigger and his little twinkle hands look horrible
>he probably didn't even clean the cosmoline out of it so it will light strike
Get the fuck out of here with that weak shit, but I'm not risking my life for a bunch of DYELs. My gyms got a back door.
>>
You guys are such fudds

Yes it's 9mm but 9x18. It's more powerful than a .380 and MUCH less recoil than a 9x19 (traditional 9mm).

Secondly, the trigger pull is heavy in double action. The single action trigger pull is heavenly.

Third, that grip is good for a Makarov because of how the gun is designed.

Finally, the safety is still on. So I would javelin a barbell at him
>>
File: Perry.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Perry.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>37401355
I spit club soda all over my floor imagining the scene from 300 play out at a gym with a fit fag and a gunman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIzwjiLGzrs
>>
I've been known to be as silent and quick as a fucking lizard on ice. Pretty sure with his adrenaline kicking in he won't even hear my padded footsteps gliding towards him. When I do get within range the only question is whether I try and choke the fucker or try and wrestle the gun away. Pretty sure I can ragdoll him if hes as untrained as he looks. I'll prob also try and rip his eyes out and tear off his scrotum if given the chance. Shit will be primal as fuck and FUARK IM GETTING A BONER JUST THINKING ABOUT IT COOMMMEEE ATT MEEEEE FAAAAGGGGOOOTTT*

No homo*
>>
>>37399528
>Are you confident enough in your gains to try and stop him?
Have I had creatine?
>>
>>37401988
Dude, I've been dry as fuck lately.
Mind if you let me suck your dick?

N-no homo.
>>
Holy shit! Do people not know about emergency exits?

Out the emergency exit I go.
>>
Start crying and farting
>>
>>37399528
Throw a ten at his his head like a frisbee.
>>
>deload one side of a barbell
>CRUSH HIS SKULL WITH MY TWOHANDER WARHAMMER
>>
Pull out my CCW and shoot him.
>>
>>37402738
Blaha go home
>>
>>37402738
thats my boy hemingway!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.