[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else drinks every night and wont give up, but also hits the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: geroge.jpg (110 KB, 2010x1505) Image search: [Google]
geroge.jpg
110 KB, 2010x1505
Who else drinks every night and wont give up, but also hits the gym 5 days a week?
>>
Stop seeking validation for your unhealthy lifestyle on chinese cartoon images boards and get some help.
>>
>>37399483
my blood work came back fine
>>
>>37399497
If your doctor told you it's okay to drink every night you need to find a new doctor.
>>
>>37399520
He didn't but he also was impressed with my bloodwork, and knows I drink every night
>>
File: Her.jpg (54 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
54 KB, 634x354
Yup. I need to silence the screams in my head somehow. It also helps me forget about "her."
>>
File: 1460687627828.png (585 KB, 600x822) Image search: [Google]
1460687627828.png
585 KB, 600x822
i drank heavily for 2-3 years while hitting the weights /working a dildo job. Do not reccomend it. you start to go mad. Really bad anxiety, shaking... the irish call it "the fear". You just start always being very afraid you fucked up bad but you can't remember what it is.

Your eyes turn yellow and you get really weak.

remeber, allah (swt) knows best
>>
>>37399560
Yellow eyes isn't that liver failure or jaundice
>>
>>37399572
Naw, that's just Islam creeping in.
>>
Drank every night for a couple years. Combined it with weed. 8 months sober now. Life is infinitely better. Keeping it fit related, I lost two inches off my waist and saw insane muscle growth right after I quit. It was almost like getting noob gainz again
>>
File: tmp_18855-1464224761302436260368.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1023) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18855-1464224761302436260368.jpg
151 KB, 1024x1023
2 days sober
Starting to look at and finally see how messy my home is, how complacent drinking every day made me
Seeing the mediocrity that is my life
>>
>>37399674
good luck!
>>
>>37399778
Thx. Currently rent with two other people both stoners(not really my thing), one drinks, getting off the lease not doable for a while. Is there still hope for me? Should I avoid them completely to not be tempted?
So far I don't really enjoy vidya since I always drank while playing, all the places I used to bike were different bars, and I hate tv.
What do sober people do when they aren't at the gym, cleaning the house, or reading?
It's like I forgot how to function like a normal human.
Holy shit I hope this gets better.
>>
>>37399931
its gonna be hard when weed and booze are around u in the house.
>>
>>37399984
I honestly don't care for weed, makes me paranoid half the time.
So far what kept me going was staying outside or at the gym, then bed early for a.m. workout. But this state is winter for half the year, are there any good winter sports that won't snap my shit up?
>>
I really like getting blackout drunk when I'm depressed but I like lifting more and it took me 3 about 3 months of consistency to realize that I can't do both well while going to work everyday. I ended up cutting down as a result. That being said I'm off tomorrow and getting drunk now, but that's cause I know I can sleep tomorrow so there's that.
Just realize you're always giving up something when you stay out late and get trashed. I skipped leg day last Friday and wanted to kill myself I was so mad. So yeah. You can do it, but you'll do it suffering. If you hate yourself as much as I do you might be into that kind of thing.
>>
>>37399931
This is pretty much me now. My days consist of work > gym/hike > drink my self to sleep. Like I don't even know what to do with myself in the evenings anymore.
Gaming/tv/reading just doesn't appeal to me, I get too restless and my mind just wanders.
>>
>>37400090
Have you tried getting some friends to drink with?
>>
File: Sad_Keanu1.jpg (38 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Keanu1.jpg
38 KB, 500x575
>>37400090
I've developed alcohol intolerance after drinking for 15 yrs. At times I'd drink a pint of vodka every night. This last year I'd just go for a week and then binge drink on the weekend.. two weeks ago I woke up with horrible stomach pains.. it lasted a week..just non stop stabbing feeling in my gut. The doctor said my intestines were swollen and that if I drink again there could be bleeding..which is only fixed by operating..and even then it doesn't always fix it. People have died from internally bleeding to death from it.. So yeah. Now I have to stop for good and holy shit it's hard.
>>
Meh more like drink 3 nights a week, hit gym 7 days a week

Would drink more if i didn't have to wake up for work and get quality sleep to feel good during the day but alas
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458154659901.jpg (26 KB, 471x414) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458154659901.jpg
26 KB, 471x414
>>37400404
This is what I keep telling people. Sometimes I feel like I only traded one good habit for a bad one. But I think if it keeps me in check and its good for my body then who cares.
It ends up seeping into other factors of your life and it turns into a positive thing. So yeah I traded a shitty habit for an obsessive one but I care about it and it makes me limit my drinking.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.