[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good of an excercise is skateboarding? I want to get fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
How good of an excercise is skateboarding? I want to get fit and was wondering about skateboarding
>>
>>37399259
no
>>
it took a shit on my knees.

it only offers a benefit as cardio really, and there's way better forms of cardio.
>>
>Skateboarding

You might as well buy a house and settle down in Snap City
>>
>>37399303
I want to get fit and meet skater/punk/rocker bitches too
>>
>>37399335

so lift and go to shows? skate if you actually like skateboarding. if you just want to appeal to the women then you can run into them at bars/shows.

but you're probably 16 so just go to shows.
>>
File: dakota-roche.jpg (103 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
dakota-roche.jpg
103 KB, 600x376
>>37399335

Based BMX will get you bigger muscles and hotter chicks.
>>
>>37399344
I'm 22 and I genuinely like skateboarding, I use to do it back in highschool. At first I was going to do martial arts but I won't really meet people
>>
>>37399259
skating is good but takes a long time to develop the quads and the problem is there will be a muscle imbalance
>>
>>37399335
skater bitches only exist on tv. The only girls you meet through skating are skatepark sluts and you want no part of them.

Go to punk/hardcore shows.

Also just go out and skate dude it makes you sore as shit but who cares its the most fun you will ever have without drugs or a girl
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.