[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody have really good experience cutting water weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: GettyImages-98076123.0.jpg (166 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-98076123.0.jpg
166 KB, 1310x873
Does anybody have really good experience cutting water weight?
>>
GSP has shitty insertions
>>
>>37399184

and he still looks great :)
>>
This thread is about cutting water weight, not for fagging on GSP.
>>
>>37399211

Mot as good as conor though
>>
>>37399173

why?
>>
>>37399389
I'm dropping for competition, and I think the GSP style weight cut is working waaay too good. I might be 10 pds under.
>>
Try keto and no sodium for like a week or two. Pretty much the only thing either is good for is dropping hella water weight.
>>
>>37399389
Dehydration reduces your performance by as much as 10%. Better to stay hydrated and compete at your natural weight class. Recommend reading 'The Grappler's Guide to Sports Nutrition,' by John Berardi.
>>
If you guys don't know how GSP drops water weight, you won't be able to help me DESU. I'm trying to not be 10 pounds under, not make weight at this point. I'm eating < 50G carbs a day, and no salt. I eat roundsteak or chickenbreast, with fish oil caps for energy.
>>
>>37399487
Why don't you ask GSP then?
>>
>>37399487
Dehydrate yourself.

>Used to be a good wrestler
>Invited to fight mma
>I just broke with a girl that I was in love, not training, drinking almost everyday, still say yes.
>for some reason i thought that the fight was at 170 pounds
>one week before the fight, sitting at 178 realize the fight is at 154.
>start to cut weight, one day before the weight I dont eat anything
>day of the weights I drink like 2 zips of water, sweeting, speating, just had a candy the whole day to generate more saliva
>weight 155, I can figth
>Drink some juice after the weight throw up inmediately

I was able to eat and not puke like an hour after, before the fight I was 170. Is double anon. Of course, I got my ass kicked, but it was more for me not training properly. Basically just dont eat anything and dont drink anything tje last day.
>>
>>37399487
Pretty he does the same way as most fighters, diet down weeks before, then lose the water weight the day of
>>
>>37399626
Because it's not a secret formula. It's quite typical though maybe a bit advanced. I'm just gonna go somewhere else and find out
>>
>>37399458
its more like 30% DESU, a recent study was done with measurements of three different categories including vertical jump and other shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.