[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
+40 years old women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 400x267
/fit/
Why can't we ban middle aged women from entering the gym?

Really, they are the reason my gym is crowded, and they look so shitty
>Pic related, I wish they all looked like this one
>>
>>37399109
all they do is cardio and meme machines how could they possibly get in your way
>>
>>37399158
They use all the benches in my gym, it annoys me
>>
>>37399158
They also talk about how "meatheads" are gross in the sauna, from my experience.
>>
The only people you're allowed to ban from gyms are men, otherwise it's sexist
>>
>>37399200
And what do you need a free bench for that you can't substitute another exercise in for?
>>
>>37399326

>Changing your routine and lifts just so some bitch can do a meme exercise with lmaonoweight

Cuck
>>
80% of them have the same pudgy physique it really sucks desu.

But good for them for working out hey
>>
>>37399356
>not doing the exercises or any others at all because bench is in use
>>
>>37399377

hey
>>
File: 13434121.jpg (19 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
13434121.jpg
19 KB, 500x213
>>37399109
>>
>>37399109
Most of them did look like that 20 to 30 years ago.
>>
ban the groups of friends that go together. Seeing 3-4 16-18 year olds huddled around the bench/ squat rack, using it for an hour straight, is what irks me more than anything that ever happens in the gym.
>>
>>37399356
You're triggered because Nana is shredding her chest with bench presses?
>>
>>37400815
TFW grandma lifted the back end of a Buick when some jackass parked on her curb.
My grandparents both are still insanely strong in their 60s. I don't want them In my gym laughing at my lmao2pl8 bench.
>>
>>37399109
Thats what you get for going to a pleb gym. Find a serious powerlifting/weightlifting gym and you'll be free from plebs and their bullshit.
>>
>>37399109

>wanting to ban MILFS from gyms

might as well admit your a raging homo now.
>>
>>37399568
thank you :D
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.