[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a "pear-shaped, polo-wearing, brown dyel steps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1252x1252
It's a "pear-shaped, polo-wearing, brown dyel steps in front of my clearly designated mirror space while talking on his cell phone" episode
>>
File: untitled.png (54 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
54 KB, 219x230
>lifting in front the mirror
>realize you are ugly
>>
>>37398638
Shut the fuck up with your meme episode shit and tumblr frog face you scum.
>>
Two old dudes were talking about me when I walked into the locker room. I know they were talking about me because one of them was saying, "That son of a bitch smokes" and I am the only smoker in my gym (yes, I'm trying to quit) and they went quiet as soon as they saw me.

The one old dude always gives people unwanted advice and points out he was a lineman for the Michigan Panthers football team. He always tells me I'm trying too hard.

It bothers me that I don't know what they were saying about me.
>>
>>37398721
Wew lad.
>>
>brown, polo wearing
redundant t b h
>>
>>37398728
Probably that you're trying too hard, and that you stink like cigarette smoke.

I get this one a lot from older men. They're possibly jealous of your gains, depending on your size/strength. The looks of anger/disgust when I OHP their squat is priceless.
>>
Today a guy looked at me in the gym while I was deadlifting.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37398779

Well I shower just before I go to the gym and don't smoke between shower and gym (I make sure it's been at least 2 hours since my last cig before working out) and my gym clothes are never near me when I smoke, so I hope that's not it.

Jelly? Maybe. A lot of people harp on me for doing 20 chin-ups as my warm up, followed by 20 pull-ups half way through my routine.
>>
>>37398791
He wants to fuck your boipussy, mid deadlift. Next time you're deadlifting and he's there, toss a condom his way. He'll get the hint ;)

>>37398819
People who smoke tend to still smell of cigarettes, regardless of washing. Although, I think that depends on how much of your stuff is caked with the smell of cigarette smoke.
I smoked for 7 years. So I know how badly some things can stink, without you knowing.
>>
>>37398712
this
>>
>>37398712
>lifting in front the mirror
>realize you are really handsome
>remember that you're getting bald

just end my suffering
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.