[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all the lifting in the world won't get rid of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 300x198
>tfw all the lifting in the world won't get rid of your chest and back acne
I've had this shit since I was 12 and it's never gone away. I've tried creams, ointments, moisturizers and none of it works. What's the point?
>>
A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N
E
>>
>>37397397
At least you don't have it on your face
>>
>>37397397
Go see a doctor, faggot.
>>
>>37397397

stop wearing your cum rags
>>
you're supposed to dry out your skin faggot, not moisturize it. Acctuane dries your skin outbut there are also creams for it.
>>
>>37397397
Have you seen a dermatologist? Medium to severe acne can't be treated topically, you need to take oral antibiotics in addition to applying cream/ointment.
>>
>>37397397
I bet you haven't tried a clean diet based off your own nutritional needs faggot.
>>
How old are you?
I grew out of facial acne several years before bacne.
>>
>>37397455
>>
>>37397397
Fuck.
Hope mine doesn't get that bad.
>>
>>37397397

i had real bad backne in high school. i tried fuckin everything. i used the strongest face washes on my back, got proactive, and that helped out a bit.

but i also found that getting sun and supplementing vit d helps and try to avoid wearing too tight shirts. tight shirts and hot sweaty skin just clog your shit up. dont worry anon youll get through this.
>>
>>37397413
this desu senpai
cleared my shit right up in high school, the suicidal depression kinda sucked though
>>
>>37397397
Gross, have you tried showering daily?
>>
>>37397397
All you need to do is fix your diet. Acne isn't something that just 'happens' to some people, it is caused by certain bad behaviors. Most likely the shit food you eat.

>inb4 people call me a retard
>>
>>37397413
YES
>>
>>37397460
Well my bacne went away around 21 so there's some hope for you.
I would say mine was light-moderate though.
>>
I thought I had bacne but it was actually keratosis pilaris. Used the right medicine and it cleared right up.
>>
>>37397490
I eat mostly home cooked meals by my mom.
>>
>>37397413
this. finished a 6 month round last year, and i've been clear up until a couple weeks ago but that's mostly because i'm bulking and taking in more dairy than normal.
>>
>>37397518
>le dairy causes acne meme

Lmfao. I've had clear skin all my life and drink a glass of milk everyday.
>>
>>37397524
everyone is different anon
what's bad for my skin isn't necessarily bad for yours, vice versa
>>
>>37397490
This is completely untrue lol, it will take you 30s on google to find the multiple studies done that show acne is usually caused by predispositions. There are diets and other behaviors that can make it worse or better, but for the most part it's independent.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1000x1500
>>37397512
Does she use packaged powders etc? What kind of meat do ya'll eat? Most moms can cook from scratch but don't know shit about healthy food.

If you eat either pork or hydrogenated oils (like margarine) I suggest you cut it out immediately. Just to name two. Theres many possible culprits and you need to cut them all out. Most people know fuck all about food sadly
>>
>>37397490
There is literally no scientific proof whatsoever on any food/acne relationship

However, I find diary, esp milk seems to worsen things (there are bovine hormones in milk)
>>
>>37397589
I want all vegans to leave.

Now.
>>
Not op but sometimes after gym I drink a 1.5 carton of milk in my car

10 min later > itch and urticaria

Looks acneish aswel

Milk nectar of the Gods though
>>
>>37397628
Diary is what gives u spots bud
>>
>>37397465
that's pussy shit nigga, i can barely see it
>>
>>37397604
sorry faggot but we're staying and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
op here in UK I have this thing called Zineryt ointment I think. Dab a bit on your skin each night it clears them up so fucking fast.
>>
>>37397524
wow a whole glass a day? i drink a fucking half gallon a day and my back looks like shit
>>
>25 years old
>so many pockmarks on my back it looks like world war 3 was fought there

Pretty sure it's not acne, it's much worse. Imagine getting swollen pimples at 5 times the normal size that hurts like hell, which refuses to break the skin so you can't even pop em. Once it has fermented long enough, it fucking explodes into pus and blood, and leaves huge gaping craters that turns into deep scars. Nothing I've tried has helped.
>>
>>37398907
That's cystic acne
>>
>>37398907
autoimmune paleo, bro. do it 100 % for 3 months. be surprised.
>>
>>37398907
But you gotta admit once you pop it the relief is amazing.
>>
>>37397397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhM0N7C_XUY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON5yRbB0GN0
youre gonna make it
>>
>>37398937
Looks about right

>>37398955
My skin is already beyond fucked, so I don't worry about em too much anymore. It's no longer something I find worth changing a big part of my lifestyle over.

>>37399007
True. Some of them has even been so painful to the point where I've literally pushed knives against the infected area until I broke through the skin deeply enough to get the pus flowing (needles don't work, because the hole they create is too small to cause any effect)
>>
>>37398827
Your diet is a meme and you should kill yourself for falling for that shit.

http://time.com/4337417/new-oldest-person/
>>
>>37397465
Fuck mines the same man. Might get an exfoliator for just my back but muh skin will be dry af. I also found out recently you should not put any lotion on your back idk why but my bacne is pretty much gone but the datk spots remain :(
>>
>>37397397
I had bacne all throughout college. Just started out as a little itch on my back then got as bad as your pic. For me it was the stress because it got better right after graduation.

Good luck to you OP.
>>
Anyone got tips or tricks for bacne scars? Bacne fucks you up extra good since the skin is so much thicker, leaving a lot more evidence well after it's gone.
>>
Not that anyones going to listen to me, but taking cod liver oil daily helps my skin a lot. I had severe acne when I was younger, and after a long bout with an antibiotic resistant infection, the only thing that helped was taking 10,000 IU of vitamin A from cod liver oil a day.

Once the infection cleared up I noticed my skin was amazing too.

Now I just take 3000-5000 IU a day depending on how my skin looks.

Tanning helps too, plus vitamin A and D are synergistic.
>>
allergies. sibling looked for cure for acne for years, ended up being gluten allergy, the only way it manifested itself was through skin breakouts
>>
I recently started getting more sun now that it's heating up here, and, like this anon said >>37397466, getting more sunlight helps tremendously. The sun zaps the zits away. Also, if you swim in chlorine pools, the chlorine will either dry it out and help you, or irritate it and make it worse. Lucky for me, it helped with mine.
>>
>>37397397
fast way :go out and get sun burn, thats how i got rid of mine

long way: wash your hair first, used saclitic acid, wash your sheets, change out of sweaty clothes
>>
Benzoyl peroxide 10%, every day
>>
>>37397437

This.

I used tetracycline and it fixed up well
>>
>>37397397

Maybe ur allergic to certain foods m8.

Tfw my skin gets irritated when I eat tomatoes and carrots
>>
>>37397397

I have perfect skin everywhere except my shoulders where I have Keratosis pilaris
>>
At least you don't have psoriasis right in your face OP. Like I didn't have enough with the herpes.
>>
>>37397460
I'm almost 25 and still have mine.
>>
Get a bad sunburn
>>
>>37397397
You're supposed to wash your back, you know, with a rag and some soap that doesn't make you smell like you're on the middle school lacrosse team.
>>
Acne is genetic, end of story. I have struggled with cystic facial acne and bacne all my life, currently on 2nd month of accutane and my back cleared up first week, was amazing. Face has cycled through about 4 flare ups as to be expected with sebum being pushed to the surface. Have had real bad days mentally though, but even then I don't believe in the accutane-depression link as people suffering with acne in the sample size are likely to have already experienced depression.
>>
>>37400533
sun clogs pores - illusion of clearing up, only to come back worse.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.