[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time we address the elephant in the room. Anavar is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1464294947611.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464294947611.jpg
107 KB, 1080x1080
It's time we address the elephant in the room.
Anavar is not real. It's a made up drug. Nobody has ever seen it in real life but we all galavant around on fitness forums acting as if it's real. The history and origins to the drug are made up and we have no sources citing the drugs existence from the supposed time of its creation in the 20th century.
The simple fact of things is that if Anavar was a synthetic drug which actually existed, everyone would be on it. It would be getting peddled in gyms everywhere. It would be getting produced in Chem labs at every major university and forced down the throats of every college athlete in the country by their coaches, or at the very least, sprinkled into their food.
Instead it is some mystical substance that nobody can even find on the black market unless they are "incredibly lucky".

Anavar is not real. It is in fact just the oldest bodybuilding meme in the book, and it predates even the internet. It's really just a joke to send people on wild goose chases, and get rid of people who pester others for steroids while saying they are afraid of needles. You tell them about Anavar and tell them you don't have it so they go bother someone else.

It is time we stopped this lie, m8s. This meme needs to die.
>>
>>37396618
on a tangentially related note...

HIGH TEST WOMEN ARE A MEME

Chubby women with exaggerated feminine features only attract LOW TEST men because it is the ONLY thing they can be attracted to. A high test ALPHA MALE will fuck everything in sight, spreading his seed FAR AND WIDE. Low test men are not JOHNNY APPLESEED and need to focus on only the most fertile soil for their seed to blossom.
>>
>>37396670
>High test women are a meme

Kill yourself, low test retard.
>>
>>37396693
the logic is pretty sound
>>
All the websites you see that mention Anavar in the list of steroids also never go too in depth when discussing it beyond the fact that it can be taken orally. The sources regarding Anavar discussion are always lacking, and sometimes they reference each other almost in a circular manner.
There is no extended discussion on the chemical make up of the drug, yet we have very in depth discussion for almost all other steroids. This is very fishy.
>>
>>37396670
And while we are at it......

LIFTING IS A MEME

True men are genetically capable of maintaining a superior body through their superior genetic and mental conditioning. The need to build muscles artificially is something that has been invented by the beta males to mimic what comes naturally to the Alpha, do you think the Greeks used to lift? No, because it came naturally to them as all naturally fit men are capable of growing Herculean muscles through willpower and diet alone.
>>
>>37396726
>>37396670
I know you're trying to be funny here, but OP has a serous point. Anavar might not really exist.
>>
>>37396618
holy fuckkkkkkkk those legs & ass of peace

Is she on roids?

I'd still ravage her asshole hnggggggggg

wouldn't touch the clit tho, no homo
>>
>>37396771
And they'll ship you a bottle labeled anavar that's full or sugar pills or dbol if they aren't complete assholes.
>>
File: 1464141068841.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1464141068841.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>37396702
It really isn't. A high test man must not throw his seed around simply for the sake of having kids. The kids you make must be genetically superior to both their parents - i.e. have the best traits from both. That way the next generation improves upon the last. You can have kids with multiple women, but they must be prime, fertile, women who can produce the best offspring. You don't go around fucking everything just because you have shit standards and zero self control. There is a difference between being high test and being a wild fucking monkey.

Nietzsche put it best:
Thou art young, and desirest child and marriage. But I ask thee: Art thou a man entitled to desire a child?
Art thou the victorious one, the self-conqueror, the ruler of thy passions, the master of thy virtues? Thus do I ask thee.
Or doth the animal speak in thy wish, and necessity? Or isolation? Or discord in thee?
I would have thy victory and freedom long for a child. Living monuments shalt thou build to thy victory and emancipation.
Beyond thyself shalt thou build. But first of all must thou be built thyself, rectangular in body and soul.
Not only onward shalt thou propagate thyself, but upward! For that purpose may the garden of marriage help thee!
A higher body shalt thou create, a first movement, a spontaneously rolling wheel—a creating one shalt thou create.
Marriage: so call I the will of the twain to create the one that is more than those who created it. The reverence for one another, as those exercising such a will, call I marriage.
Far from me also be the God who limpeth thither to bless what he hath not matched!
Laugh not at such marriages! What child hath not had reason to weep over its parents?
Worthy did this man seem, and ripe for the meaning of the earth: but when I saw his wife, the earth seemed to me a home for madcaps.
Yea, I would that the earth shook with convulsions when a saint and a goose mate with one another.
>>
>>37396791
fair enough, guess only way to test it is to try
>>
Anavar is real m8, that's like saying every other pill you could get prescribed to you is just a placebo. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Go get a real script and come back with a test kit before making accusations.
>>
>>37396870
The extraordinary claim is that Anavar exists. I cannot for the life of me find absolute proof of its existence anywhere. I can't just believe point blank that Anavar exists without even something as simple as its chemical make up existing on the internet.
>>
>>37396618
The only elephant is your image, bbwfag
>>
Live in Britain. Roids are legal for personal use. Not had problems getting it. Sometimes have to hunt around as roids are illegal to sell. Honestly it's not even that great. You get just as much gains with Creatine (albeit with water retention) imho. It's an oral at the end of the day so fucks your liver, etc. But yeah eroids reviews. There's plenty of companies producing it where it's legal like India & Thailand.
>>
>>37396843
Why would a german be writing in old English which was never actually spoken outside Shakespeare?
>>
>>37396918
>that pic
>bbw
Get the hell outta here.
>>
>>37396943
It was from Thus Spoke Zarathustra, in which he purposefully wrote that way because of the nature of Zarathustra as a wise, somewhat deific character.
>>
>>37396908
Look it up on the darknet, its there and for sale
>>
Anavar is Winstrol
>>
>>37397043
Well my wife is shrekt then
>>
Anavar exists but 95% of it is just fake.
My first time getting it, it was so fucking good.
Lean gains, no sides and a painful pump.
I tried twice to find it after that and both times tests came back to be winstrol.

It's out there but it's expensive and hard to synthesize, more then 1-1.50 euro a pill of 5mg.
Dosage is 30-50 mg a day so around 6-15 euro a day.

A 10 week cycle costs 420 - 1,050 depending on dosage and price.

I think you can see now why it's hard to come by the real stuff.
>>
>>37396908
>chemical make up existing on the internet.

why the dumb charade?

The chemical make-up is:-
17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl-2-oxa-5α-androstan-3-one
>>
>>37397824

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=anavar
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20160221044352/http://www.savientpharma.com/pdf/Oxandrin10mgand2%205mgPI.pdf
>>
>>37397859

http://www.iwf.net/anti-doping/sanctions/

search for Oxandrolone in the page for positive doping tests of it
>>
>>37397848
>>37397824
If the make up is this simple, why isn't it being produced in labs everywhere? We have meth labs and test labs everywhere but no anavar labs.
>>
File: 1441036776745.jpg (211 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441036776745.jpg
211 KB, 1200x1200
>>37396918
>>
>>37396618
I would eat a full course dinner out of her ass
>>
>>37397927
>>>37397848 (You)
>>>37397824 (You)
>If the make up is this simple, why isn't it being produced in labs everywhere? We have meth labs and test labs everywhere but no anavar labs.

I didn't say it was simple or cheap to make raws.

I only said that there is sufficient "proof" that
a) Searle synthesized it
b) Savient Pharma were producing it under the brand name Oxandrin for prescription access
c) Elite athletes have been caught using it
d) There a large number of published medical studies on its effect

Your "claim" it doesn't exist is absurd.
>>
>>37398108
The poster who made this post doesnt exist and is a roid shill
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.