[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can a guy go to a doctor and get estrogen to turn himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 267x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 267x227
Why can a guy go to a doctor and get estrogen to turn himself into a woman, but a man can't just go to the doctor and buy testosterone without taking a bullshit examination?
>>
>>37395891
War on masculinity, degeneration of Western culture, feminism, etc
>>
>>37395891
But you do have to take bullshit examination to get est , you'll need to convince "professional" that you truly are mentally ill
>>
>>37395961
This. Poor trannies are always throwing temper tantrums about 'TERF cunt gatekeeper doctors' who stop them from poisoning themselves. And rich trannies black market it, same as roid-droids.
>>
>>37395907
/pol/ pls go
>>
I'm coming up with a plan, /fit/

>get gf to convince doctors she is "mentally ill"
>convince them she doesn't identify with her gender, sees herself as a man and she needs to look manly
>doctor prescribes test
>I inject it all and get shredded

Would it work?
>>
>>37396051
When she looks the same at every followup and her test results come back normal, it'll fall apart. So, no. Better just go tell doctors a sob story about being a sufferer of low-T until you find one who'll play ball.
>>
>>37396051
Or just get it illegally
>>
>>37396051
But doesn't extra testosterone fuck up your natural body testosterone levels. Or is it just a meme?
>>
>>37396150
Whatever it takes
>>
>>37396005
>rich trannies push est
Are you serious nigga?
>>
>>37396184
They buy it.
>>
>>37396150
It does. If you do PCT right you'll pretty much be ok afterwards. If you don't and blast for many years enjoy not getting boners and man titties.
>>
>>37396211
Well yeah. But pushing = selling. Don't the trannies need to take all of their pills in their regiment? How do they sell extra est? How much can they flip it for? I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>37396241
I don't know if they sell it. I would guess they don't. They buy it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.