[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic changes in the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jlj.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
jlj.gif
2 MB, 500x374
ITT: stupid changes that your gym made

>Gym is hot as fuck
>Finishing a heavy set of squats hot and sweaty as fuck
>"think to myself it's okay because I brought my shower gear and can take a cold shower to cool down"
>walk into shower
>every shower now has a default heat
>the default heating is near boiling hot

I don't fucking understand this change /fit/.. It would make a little bit of sense in Winter, when it was cold. But in this heat during summer it makes no sense at all. Especially since the female showers still have the normal options and only the male showers have default hot showers.

Fucking faggot gym
>>
Lmao what the fuck
Complain to management or something
>>
Say you're transgender and the problem is solved.
>>
>>37394164
>have a lot of free time from work in the morning
>often leave early and go workout so I can hopefully have more free time after work.
>aerobics room door is closed and cardio bunnies have taken over it doing autistic cardio routines with lightweight freeweights.
>mixture of crossfit and p90x bullshit

feminism pls go
It's highly unfair to every male in the gym, who make up the largest percentage of profit for the gym. to completely close down a workout room and/or the entire gym at one of the busiest times of the day.
Why don't you do that shit at like 2 in the afternoon.

Wish I worked 2nd shift again so I could just workout at night.
>>
>>37394314
That doesn't make sense. If the aerobics room is packed with women, doesn't that mean that it's good business to hold an aerobics class at that time?
>>
>>37394314
Pretty sure numerous articles have been posted on /fit/ claiming strength training is way less profitable for gyms than cardio.
>>
File: 1459724181814.jpg (174 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
1459724181814.jpg
174 KB, 900x630
>>37394314
>1 squat rack
>3 smith machines
>>
>Gym has about 5 bench press stations
>All along one wall
>Recently installed a light that runs the whole length of this wall
>Light is in line with eyes when bench pressing
>Produces a brighter light than 1000 suns ever could

So now my choice is to either not bench press, or go blind.
>>
>>37397530
Gains are more important than eyesight. Once you lose your eyesight, your other senses will be enhanced. Go for it.
>>
File: CoreyHart.jpg (130 KB, 966x572) Image search: [Google]
CoreyHart.jpg
130 KB, 966x572
>>37397530
This is a great excuse to wear your sunglasses in the gym.
>>
>Uni gym posts notice that all gym members need to wear a wristband while using the deadlift platform on April 1st
>Think it's an April fools joke, completely disregard it
>This morning they put up a sign in front of the platforms reiterating the requirement of a wrist band
>Have to watch a 10 minute video and take a quiz in order to qualify to use the platform
>Not only is this retarded, the gym staff was so beta they never enforced the policy until now, 2 months later, with a sign
>>
>>37394164

>gym moves all 8 power cages and 4 of 6 benches to new room for "circuit training"
>need to pay additional $10 per month for circuit training room access because it includes meme classes and WODs, literally CrossFit-tier
>HVAC is at 80 degrees to make you sweat because idiots

I told them to cancel my subscription the first day they changed it. They refused so I stopped payment and reported them to the BBB until they relented.

Why are gym owners always the worst business-people?
>>
>>37398498
BBB wont do shit, you gotta report them to the FTC.
>>
>>37398536
Nah it worked. This was last year.

There was plenty of an argument for a lawsuit, since the services were changed and prices were increased meaning the contract was breached.

The BBB handled it, though. I never marked my complaint as resolved, though, because fuck those people.
>>
>my gym banned deadlifting
>one day an old bro convicted the bitchy manager to let the young guys deadlift
>her whole reason for the bam was that it made top much noise
>ban lifted
>Go back to uni
>return
>deadlift in banned again

Also
>friend recording me so I can check squat form
>no one in cameras line of sight
>manager bitches us out for recording, tells us she better never see it again

Fuck you Retro Fitness
>>
>>37398564
Oh wow, nvm.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.