[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are woman so oblivious as to what they really want? Shit's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: cppgxTn.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
cppgxTn.png
51 KB, 240x232
Why are woman so oblivious as to what they really want?

Shit's been bugging me since and keeping me from lifting for weeks now.
>>
>>37391701
They aren't they just don't want to say it. They want it to just happen without any effort
>>
>>37391717
Then why don't they just outright say they don't know what the want?
Why keep on lying to themselves, thinking they know exactly what they want, when in reality that's not even close
>>
>Shit's been bugging me since and keeping me from lifting for weeks now.

great english lmao
>>
>>37391733
They do not what they want. They don't want to say it though. They want the fairytale breh
>>
>>37391754
*they do know
>>
>>37391744
Fight me. For a frenchfag my english is better than 99% of my people.
>>37391754
Then why choose something they can't have, over something they can have but in the process miss out on things they long for from someone else?
>>
>>37391701
>Why are people so oblivious as to what they really want?
FTFY
>>
>>37391773
Mostly women, some men
>>
>>37391769
>Fight me. For a frenchfag my english is better than 99% of my people.
Youre making french people look bad, didnt think that was possible
>>
>>37391788
Not in the mood for shitposting anon
>>
>>37391769
>Then why choose something they can't have, over something they can have but in the process miss out on things they long for from someone else?
Because they are brought up with the "I'm a princess" mindset
>>
>>37391794
Shouldnt have said fight me then
Anyway, I think women dont know what they want because they change it constantly.
>>
>>37391795
It's just outright dumb to take the easy way out, but continue to mourne about what you could have had
>>
>>37391812
Do they?
>>
>>37391830
Ofc they do, tons of guys get swapped out because the girl went from liking one thing to liking another
its not as cold as that and its usually diguised in words like "we´ve grown apart, i need to find mysef" or something like that
>>
>>37391858
Then why can't they be happy with what the have
>>
>>37391880
I dont know, but i can guess
Easy access to new guys and illusions about those guys makes it tempting
I mean today a girl can get a new bf within hours after a breakup so there is no risk for her to change her mind about the guy she is seeing
>>
>>37391925
Not a world i want to live in desu
>>
>>37391929
Feel free to leave at any point, you know where the door is
>>
>>37391769
Its just how women are wired and you will never really understand it so don't try to just accept it
>>
>>37391947
Still makes me shake my head about the choices they make and regret them in the end, yet stick to what they chose because it's easier
>>
>>37391984
>regret them in the end
Oh you sweet summer child, girls dont reget things because there are no consequenses to em
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 960x1280
>>37391701

It's actually quite simple:

What their head wants: A nice guy who treats them like a princess and reads their every wish from their eyes.

What their "bodies" want/what they sexually desire: A bad boy who doesn't give two fucks, someone who they actually have to "fight" for because they fear on losing out to other women.

In most cases those two images don't match, they actually want a bad boy who treats them and only them like a princess.
>>
>>37391996
This one girl i've talked to does though, voices her regrets through wording, yet says she made the right choice in the end and that's been going on for months and months now
>>
>>37392006
>In most cases those two images don't match, they actually want a bad boy who treats them and only them like a princess.
has society gone too far?
>>
>>37392010
>What is sympathy fishing
>>
What's up with the whole "i want muh bad boy who lifts " mentality, when in reality they also want a gentleman?
>>
Women are incapable of possessing a rational mind. They are driven by emotion.
>>
>>37392029
Huh?
>>
>>37392021

While I agree that it has become more complicated to 'get' a good girl I dont't think it's impossible or as hard as /fit/ believes.
>>
>>37392054
even those rational thoughts are driven by emotiones and are not rational at all if you think about it
>>
>>37392035
See>>
>>
>>37392006
hawt
>>
File: 3224124124124.jpg (83 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
3224124124124.jpg
83 KB, 500x600
>>37392006
Well we all know what part of the female that is never used.
And what type of dude is left out.
>>
File: (you).jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>>37391773
>>
>>37392075
That's not entirely true
you can act in spite of your emotions, if you know that logically there is a better course of action
>>
>>37392110
if you act like you're thinking it's a rational choice, yet know that there's something else out there that might be better, it's not rational
you're just settling for lower than you could
>>
>>37392067
I wouldnt say that, ive been looking for a year and so far no signs of a girl yet
If she is "good" she is most likely already taken, if she is single and good its because she wants to be single

Its not impossible, no but its pretty close to it in difficulty.
Guys are in a shitty position atm
>>
>>37392125
>Guys are in a shitty position atm
id even go as far as saying dating was easier 10 years ago
>>
>>37392118
what the hell are you talking about?

you FEEL like you want to stuff your fat face with burgers, but you KNOW that's not what you should do.
>>
>>37392140
if you like it, go for it
>>
>>37392006
>Not knowing this and being some of both, changing on a whim
It's like you guys don't even girls
>>
>Why are woman so oblivious as to what they really want?

They want what other woman want and are highly influenced by peer opinion/going with the flow. Becoming outcast/social pariah is their worst nightmare hence the risk averse, conforming, herd behavior ie. if a particular girl likes a guy but her friends don't, she will usually change her mind because "he's not good enough for her", "you can find better", "you cant be seen with him" etc.
For the same reason women like taken men, especially if his girl is attractive with logic being "is he's good enough for her, he's good enough for me".

In general, if she doesn't perceive you to be attractive to other women chances are that you're not going to win her over, no matter how much you lift/play instruments/know/whatever.
>>
>>37392291
so you have to literally have had pretty gfs in the past so other girls acknowledge you?
>>
>>37391701
>they want safety and stability

/thread
>>
>>37392324
searching for that in your early 20s is bullshit though
live your life, don't settle for one girl/guy at that age
>>
>>37392303
>so you have to literally have had pretty gfs in the past so other girls acknowledge you?

not him, but yes

I even used old pictures of me and girls I dont even fuck with anymore on fb for my new cunts, and they fall for it everytime. Getting jealous, imitating whatever pic I put up with their ugly bf/fb as its "obviously" competing with the pretty girl in my picture, to get me to hang out with them

It's annoying and it signals to me that shes a cunt you dont want to be around too long
>>
>>37391788
>french person
>fight
pick one,
greetings from Germany.
>>
>>37392347
christ almighty, those games are cancer to dating
>>
I think the majority of the 'hopeless case' girls are in their 20's. Hell, I've got a general life course and in no way will I be ready to seriously date until I'm near 30. Same with these girls, most won't want to settle down till then so you're just asking to get left if you pursue a relationship. So in the meantime, fuck all the hot girls you can and enjoy not having to answer to anyone.
>>
>>37392331
i said nothing about settling. op axed what they want, i gave an answer
>>
>>37392303

Probably dont have to but it certainly helps. It is more about how you are perceived than how you really are.
>>
>>37392381
again, settling in your 20s is dumb
>>37392387
well yeah, but safety and stability is something you work on throughout your life, not something you get from being with someone in an instan
>>
>>37392364
>greetings from Germany.
germanfag here too
and can confirm that most woman i've met or had something with, just did not know what they wanted at all
>>
File: 1463128034320.png (124 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
1463128034320.png
124 KB, 400x280
>>37392379

one thing to note though

If girls being with you, makes other girls jealous, then you probably are attractive

Its just how the game works online, either do it, or don't get noticed/laid
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>37391701

>girls don't know what they want. Because of this I can't lift weights.
>>
>>37392420
online dating is a whole nother level though
>>
>>37392406
why do women like confidence? because it shows the man is sure about himself and his abilities regardless of the chaos going on around him. stability isn't necessarily financial, it can be emotional stability, and this is what they crave so bad.
>>
>>37392437
if you're looking for emotional stability, you've got other problems
>>
>>37392436

My advice comes from online+irl dating

I noticed girls I didn't know got jealous, as they would sub me in feed. and the the girls I did know irl went nuclear with jealousy, as they were the ones imitating my pics

using girls jealousy against them is a golden tactic. They are mindless, and will compete without thinking in such a case
>>
>>37392473
how are you supposed to find a girl that doesn't give a fuck about that
>>
>>37391701

They are not. They just won't tell you, for reasons.

Reason 1: You will accuse them of being whores or whatever.
Reason 2: They will actually feel bad about hurting your feelings.
Reason 3: If she makes it clear what she is willing to settle down for, she ruins her chances of ending up with something better out of luck.
>>
>>37392486
>Reason 3: If she makes it clear what she is willing to settle down for, she ruins her chances of ending up with something better out of luck.
OP here, this reason seems like the most apropriate for my situation
>>
File: 1458148039797.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
1458148039797.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>37392478

you dont want a girl who doesnt think like that

personally, I can see the flaw, and the upside to how girls think

They want the best man for them.. Most of them are delusional, or don't even know what is "best" though.

Would you want a girl that is trash? If you could pick her I mean. Thats how these bitches feel

I have no advice to give you, as I'm still single myself. No one settles down, only fucks up and t b h you shouldnt look for something exclusive anymore

Just dip out once the bitch starts getting too nasty for you(noticing her fuckbuddy count is getting too high)
>>
why is there so much debate over what women want? its pretty obvious they want RICH CHADS

seriously anyone who doesnt know this has the autismos
>>
File: 1464745429434.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1464745429434.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
>>37391701
>Western world
>grows up with capitalism, which sadly breeds a society based on material compiling and narcissistic tendencies
>grows up watching "every little girl is a princess" movies. This shit is literally force fed to our female youth.
>Big data instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat era.
>modern music glorifies the over sexualization of females as well as degrades them, which they totally love and accept.

This has been happening for centuries in human history, but today's age is just getting out of hand
>>
>>37393623
P.S. The same thing can be said for man, with all of these macho movies and other forms of media where "if you ain't fuckkin 20 bitches at once, you gay nigga" Instead of man and women finding out their own personalities through experience and thought, its all given to us like drugs through media.

inb4 /pol/ or /r9k/, just a guy that's see certain shit
>>
>>37393623
the truth sadly
>>
>>37393623
Nice try jew

Stop telling people that capitalism is bad, its not, "consumerism" is, we should call out corporatism/lobbyism that is trying to monopolize
>>
>>37391701
Women want everything.
At the same time.
Thats why they seem confused.
>>
>>37394525
Consumerism is a natural evolution of capitalism. Firstly because branding and advertising. Secondly because of increased wealth
>>
>>37394675
>natural
>branding and advertising

shalom please I know you hate Nature
>>
>>37394705
*Shlomo autocorrects fucking me up
>>
>>37394675
>increased wealth
Thats only on paper you faget. Rich getting richer, poor stays poor et cetera same ol' story... Plus ""wealth"" quantity is only rising/generated through loans from banks that hold the federal """"""""money"""""""" monopoly
>>
File: 1444230161980.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444230161980.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>37392291
>Becoming outcast/social pariah is their worst nightmare hence the risk averse, conforming, herd behavior ie. if a particular girl likes a guy but her friends don't, she will usually change her mind because "he's not good enough for her", "you can find better", "you cant be seen with him" etc.

this is so important
as a relatively unpopular dude in high school, i tried to date a very popular girl, and i found out later she did like me back ...but she thought her friends would make fun of her if they saw her dating an unpopular guy, and she was afraid of losing her cred

i know it's a teenage shitty story, but it proves the anon's point
>>
>>37394792
>i know it's a teenage shitty story, but it proves the anon's point
Im not that anon but id like to chime in here with 2 cents
Social status is important because like it has been said girls care alot about this but what counts for social status varies.
You dont "need" to be "girl approved" as in having other chicks fawn over you to get girls but you do need to have social status AND most importantly of all her friends approval
If her friends are against you and her dating chances are you wont date her, it could happen sure but its very unlikely.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.