[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fit I beat my brother into the hospital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 17
File: 1457419392333.jpg (299 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1457419392333.jpg
299 KB, 1080x720
I couldn't take his shit anymore. I'm not the skinny kid he cuold mess with anymore due to working out and eating right for these past five months. This is all it took to give him a beating. To think I could and should have done this many years ago... It would have saved me from some psychological tormenting because honestly this fucker goes far with that shit (I can't even put into words what he does, either way, he's a fucking faggot)

He started shit again out of nowhere--I don't even want to talk to him or anything, I always stay out of his way--and I snapped. I punched him three times in the face, then continued to give him body punches and while he was on the ground I punched him on the jaw again multiple times.

He's in the hospital now and he's going to be okay in the end (part of me wished I had beaten him up more), but I feel sad and remorseful because I really didn't want to do this because I'm not a violent man at all. And yet I also feel relieved and happy because I don't think he's ever going to start shit with me ever again.
>>
You did good, OP
It was gonna happen some time or another and at least he won't start shit again.
>>
>>37391179
Thats good op, that's how you stand up to bullies.
You were completely justified, sounds like he brought it in himself.
>>
Well done OP. Let's hope he learned his lesson.
>>
>>37391179
>I don't think he's ever going to start shit with me ever again.
He could sue you.
>>
>>37391218

He won't.
>>
File: 1457240804823.jpg (153 KB, 1777x1754) Image search: [Google]
1457240804823.jpg
153 KB, 1777x1754
>>37391179
your remorse means you're not a nigger but you did the right thing
>>
>>37391179
>because honestly this fucker goes far with that shit (I can't even put into words what he does, either way, he's a fucking faggot)

He didilied you in the ass?
>>
>>37391335
If so, plz elaborate..... For scientific research of course....
>>
>>37391179
you know you could just get away from him, right? Like, get an apartment of your own, move to another town, anything that wouldn't make you resort to hitting him.
>>
it'll be hilarious if he presses charges on your dumbass lol
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
Best of luck to you op, that sounds shitty. Do your best to turn it around.. My little brother is my best friend and one of my lifting partners
>>
>>37391357
Go awake cuck, OP did the right thing, violence isn't the end all answer to shit, but his brother won't ever try to start shit again now, he solved a problem with the only solution his brother gave him at the time.
>>
>>37391179
I understand your remorse anon, but you gotta think this will make him a better person. He won't do the things he did to you to someone else because he will fear you.
>>
>>37391335

He made me feel like a piece of shit in every single way.He would also do this in front of others.

>>37391357

I always do that. Not making this up. And whenever I'm at my parents' place and he visits too I always almost immediately leave but this time he started shit before I could leave and I just couldn't hold myself back

I beat him up in front of our parents

My dad is really strong and even he couldn't stop me I was gone all that built up anger came out at one time
>>
>>37391410
>He made me feel like a piece of shit in every single way.He would also do this in front of others.

I know this sounds very vague but I have always felt really uncomfortable around him. I am never myself when he's there.
>>
>>37391179
This is not /r9k/, fuck off.
>>
>>37391410
>>37391418
>muh fee fees
I'm all for being a man and fighting when it comes to it, but there's gotta be something legit to fight for.

What did he do OP. Don't be a vague faggot
>>
>>37391179
So how does your hospital bed feel, OP? Hope big bro didn't tear your asshole open when he kicked your ass.
>>
You let your emotions get the best of you, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Now he won't mess with you anymore(Probably) and he learned his lesson.

I know the type and believe me when I say that I have no respect for people like that. They prey on the weak because they are those easily pushed around.

Justice in its purest form. Best wishes OP
>>
Lot of faggy wimps in one thread. I hope he sends your rabid animal ass to jail and then you can complete your transformation to violent nigger.
>>
>>37391179

nice one. Im proud of you son.
>>
>>37391179
good job OP
>>
>>37391589
this, congrats OP you have the emotional control of a 13 year old girl.

i hope you go to jail and get raped by niggers
>>
File: 1463062819754.jpg (49 KB, 400x438) Image search: [Google]
1463062819754.jpg
49 KB, 400x438
>>37391589
>t.
>>
>>37391179
You're going to jail. Just so you know.
>>
>>37391478
>but there's gotta be something legit to fight for.
such as self-respect, which is exactly what OP did. if someone openly mocks you, and does it in front of others as well as alone, and you do nothing, you sacrifice your self respect for polite restraint. OP got tired of letting a cunt walk all over him and sorted it out. good in my view.
>>
>>37391652

This... You're at least going to be paying his hospital bills.
>>
What did your brother say op.
>>
>>37391410
good job OP
some people just need a beating to realize what kind of pain they can inflict on others with just words.

Keep in mind whatever comes next try to act as reasonable as can be expected of you
>>
>>37391179

Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness?

Just curious :)
>>
>he called me a name
>he said something mean
>better beat him unconscious!
I hope you get sued for this OP. I'm half tempted to report your post the the authorities so they can hunt you down and hit you with a criminal charge.
>>
>>37391179
Speak softly and carry a bigood stick.

By the way you speak you are doing exactly that,just look out because he might try to turn your family against you
>>
Lots of comfry raised cucks around here who can't understand how a sibling cam abuse someone for years and really fuck someone up.

Op did the right thing. Sometimes violence is the only thing some people understand, and afraid of enacting controlled violence when it's needed isn't a man.
>>
>letting a person who's only lifted five months Shrek you

Kek, your beta brother deserved it.
>>
Not only the beating, but the fact that you come, tell it and try to justify yourself in an algerian equitation forum for autists shows that you're a massive beta faggot even if you lift breh. Delete this thread and think about what you've done by yourself.
>>
>>37391813

He has beaten me plenty of times and calling it 'name calling' is a massive understatement.

>>37391849
>Lots of comfry raised cucks around here who can't understand how a sibling cam abuse someone for years and really fuck someone up.

I think this anon understands what I've been through

>>37391879

You're the only friends I have. I wanted to get this off my chest.
>>
>>37391179
>I'm not the skinny kid he cuold mess with anymore
No, you're the autistic manchild who has no self-control. Such an improvement.
>>
I wish I could do this but I'd be instantly locked up in a psychiatric hospital by my shit family so I just have to endure the abuse
>>
>>37391179

>leaving your gear in bag insted of airing out
>keeping it in your living room
>shit twig

It must smell terrible in there.
>>
>>37391179
I love you OP.

Stay strong brother.
>>
>>37391179
> (I can't even put into words what he does, either way, he's a fucking faggot)
Do it anyway anon, for all we know you're the fucking faggot

Should've stopped when he was on the ground, he probably realised he went to far before the body punches started hitting.

You're strong now, time to learn how to deal with it. You say you could've beaten him up more but it's easy to punch someone to death if you overpower them like you did

When you're strong, a demonstration of that strength is enough to shut someone up, you don't need to go all single black mom on them
>>
>>37391589
Lot of cucks in one thread. I hope you spend your life getting cucked out of everything you love, one at a time.
>>
>>37391908
Mejor solo que mal acompañao pollica
>>
>tfw sis torments me but I can't strike her

When I was 8 first week at karate my sis starts pushing me she was 7 I elbow her in the face and she starts crying and bleeding from nose. I realized women are weak and we can't hit them. I got in trouble, spanked etc.

We still fight despite both moving away. Just last month I close a baby gate at the bottom of her stairs and her son slips on the first step and starts crying from hitting his head. He does that hyperventilating cry before the big scream crying when you know in two seconds everybody is going to give you dirty looks. Sure enough she starts screaming that I kicked him off the stairs like I'm some psychopath. Luckily my mom saw he slipped, and she had to apologize. She's still a cunt who got knocked up like a stupid whore.
>>
>>37391179
>And yet I also feel relieved and happy because I don't think he's ever going to start shit with me ever again
don't relax until you know he won't. maybe next time he will be more prepared and will anticipate you
>>
>>37392001
qué razon tienes macho
>>
>>37391179
OP you are a faggot, you dnt need to kick the shit outta someone to make them back down learn to control urself, Stop telling urself its ok and dnt let all these faggots make u feel better for what you did. Physical violence is for defence. Grow the fuck up and say sorry to your brother then explain why you did it, if you still dnt wana see him again after you have done that, say it to him and see your parents at diffrent times. Its not that fucking complicated.
>>
File: K4PgzSL.png (182 KB, 439x715) Image search: [Google]
K4PgzSL.png
182 KB, 439x715
>>37391179
I honestly can't tell if this is bait. All these people cheering you on in the thread when you haven't even said what he did. Did he call you names? Post what he said that made you attack him already! I want to cheer you on but right now you sound like a triggered autist who had no good reason for turning on someone. POST WHAT HE SAID YOU AUTIST!
>>
>>37391179
Hard to control yourself with family, especially when they know just the right way to get under your skin. My older brother was the same way for a long time, and when I was about 20 and he was 23 we were both home for Christmas and he started getting on with the same old shit. I nearly lost it, grabbed his shoulders, picked him up and pinned him against the wall, but I put him down. He looked like he was ready to shit his pants, and he dropped the shot after that. I'm glad I didn't take it any further than that though.
>>
>>37391410
Awesome bro. I wish could have done the same to my older brother. He always bullied me and i was afraid to be around him. Wish I had the chance to fuck his shit up back then. Now I just have to live with the memories.
>>37391357
Kys, my man
>>
>>37391967
Pretty much this. Violence is the last resort and I think it was appropriate in this situation. But showing someone that they can't bully you anymore and beating someone half to death aren't the same thing.
>>
What did your brother say or do exactly? What shit does he start with you? Details and stories please.
>>
>>37391179

Tell us about what he has done to you or you will stay a violent nigger.
>>
>>37391179
ITT
Shit that never happened, OP begging for a (You)
here u go my frend :^^)
>>
>>37394106
>Awesome bro. I wish could have done the same to my older brother. He always bullied me and i was afraid to be around him. Wish I had the chance to fuck his shit up back then. Now I just have to live with the memories.

What happened to your older brother? You make it sound like he died
>>
>>37391478
why you care so much? Are u a woman lmao
>>
File: 1431381243585.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1431381243585.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>37391179
My older brother isn't really a bad person but he always tried to mess with me, even though we're in our 20s he tries to start shit with "tha fuck you looking at?" or "faggot"
>get fit
>learn box
>he don't even try to fuck with me anymore
>a couple of months ago he was angry and try to start shit with me
>just once punch and he almost fall
>"dude, this shit was nothing, next one is gonna hurt"
>become the alpha brother
>>
>>37391375
That's awesome bro. A lot of us wish we had good guys like you for an older bro instead of the human scum we grew up with.
>>
Don't you go to jail for stuff like this now?
>>
>>37391179
>uses violence to try to solve problems
you're not any better of a person than your brother. Adults use words and communication, like our brains have evolved to do. Overgrown children throw tantrums and start breaking shit
Tldr; grow up, you have nothing to be proud of
>>
>>37391179
To all the "cucks" in this thread I don't think you can understand how detrimental this can be. I'm probably in a similar condition but it's like being in anew abusive relationship at birth.

Let's just say you were born and your mother since day 1 treats you like shit. The effect his has on any human being is just insane. There is no communicating or "talking your way out" because chances are you have always taken the high road and still get psychological fucked and physically bullied by your own blood. The end result is OP'S actions.

I say good on you.

Tldr; fuck you cucks. Try being an involuntary orphan
>>
>>37391357
>just go isolate yourself, run away to escape your troubles.
Fuck you, there's a difference between pacifism and being a pussy who can't stand for himself.
Some people only respond to violence, they tend to change at least a little after being confronted with what they've created.
OP did good, and you're a fucking imbecile.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1024x768
>>37391179
>these past 5 months
Shiggy diggy doo. Did you tell your parents all about your new lifting techniques? Everyone loves your new found enthusiasm
>>
>>37394268
He moved away to the other side of the country.
>>
I'm so glad I'm an only child
>>
>>37395167

OP here

Do you watch the hodge twins on youtube?

I wish me and my brother were like that. Because if you have your brother then you don't really need anymore friends. Plus, it's your brother so your bond is maybe even stronger than when you're not blood related

Wouldn't it be awesome if you had an older brother you could look up to and learn things from and hang out with?

But me and my brother are not like that, we never were.

When I was young I always wanted to hang out with him but he always told me to fuck off basically

It hurts to be honest
>>
File: 121334343.png (145 KB, 239x278) Image search: [Google]
121334343.png
145 KB, 239x278
>>37391179
>Punch my brother because of reasons
>he gets up stumbles off and ends up in hospital and I get a call like 3 hours later
>Ambulance driver labels the incident as a 'domestic incident'
>Brother has concussion and comes home next day
>Police arrive and tell me someones leaving in handcuffs because of a 0 tolerance approach to domestic abuse
>panic.avi
>Explain why and they basically call my brother a tard
>don't speak to him for 3 years

And that's the time I almost got arrested.
>>
>>37392005
Your sister sounds like a stupid cunt and the kid sounds like hes taking after someone in the family if the kid fell and then starts to blame you. Thats manipulation and a learned behavior to blame you for things. Im going with the assumption your sister doesnt like you so her kid picked up on that and tries to get you in trouble cause the kid made a connection between you and getting you in trouble =something good
>>
Lmao at all the fags in this thread who cant take the bantz. Me and my brother have always talked shit on eacother and weve fought and wrestled eachother growing up. We always talk so much shit on eachother that nothing anyone else says can ever move me. At the end of the day we are still brothers and good freinds. Sucks that you pussys cant return bantz to keep it leveled and instead result to bottle up your frustrations to unleash in one snap kys
>>
>>37395226
I guess. But either by upbringing or by nature, I'm a loner. Even with my normal friends, I prefer a lot of alone time.

> When I was young I always wanted to hang out with him but he always told me to fuck off basically
I remember when I was a child, I wanted to play with the big kids (10+ year olds) but of course they wanted to play with kids their own age. aside from that, I never had the choice to spend time with siblings, so I was able to learn to do things myself without the feels of being rejected by an older sibling.

In any case, no matter how close you are with your siblings, you'll always hate each other fighting over mom and dad's inheritance. Hodge Niggers have it good now, but just wait. Happens to the best and closest siblings in the end.
>>
>>37391410
>brother made me feel like a piece of shit for years
Noel Gallagher is that you?
>>
>>37395324
>>37395226

I'm the older one, i never fight with my brother, we are Close, im even friend with his friends.

I dont get the need or the reason to bully your younger brother.

We are both really humble, we would never fight for a stupid inheritance
>>
>>37391532
Are you retarded?
Genuine question.
>>
>>37395318
Sometime it can't be two-sided.

OP's situation sounds one-sided and not by choice.

I used to be a major asshole to my younger brother. When I snapped out of that shitty behavior, I realized how much of an effect I had on him.

Banter and bullying are different.
>>
>>37395498
You never know, you won't get an inheritance for another 30 years. My mother works at hospice and you wouldn't believe how many siblings go from lifelong best friend bros to never speaking to each other again because papa gave someone more of something.

Relationships with your parents change too. They'll need to be taken care of, and usually the youngest one is forced to become involuntarily caregiver, while the older ones don't contribute as much, which builds up resentment.

It's hard to imagine now, but you're a different person at 60 than you are at 20.
>>
Ive been doing kickboxing for 4 years and lifting for 1.5 years and im waiting for the moment my brither pulls some shit on me
>>
>>37395318

OP here.

The difference is that you're still and always have been good friends.

For us it was never like that.
>>
Nice blog. I'll be sure to upvote and share.
>>
>>37391674
Firstly even letting others make you feel disrespected means they have power over you.

Secondly assualting someone and taking away their rights to liberty because they called you names is literally pathetic. It's childish behavior.

I hope you realize that some day.
>>
>>37391179
You sound like me anon, and while it's good to be kind and self sacrificial sometimes, you have to stand up for yourself when people take advantage of that. You did good.
>>
>>37397085
Grown ass men that call people names and act childish probably won't be convinced by some polite conversation.
>>
File: Y5d5M8D.jpg (21 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Y5d5M8D.jpg
21 KB, 300x450
yfw OP didn't mention if the brother was the elder brother, and he just beat up his 9 year old little brother because he stole OP's doritos.
>>
least you didn't fuck up your punch and get a Boxers fracture...

Recently I've become my own gains goblin because of a similar situation
>>
>growing up my brothers were always dicks to me, calling me names and hitting/kicking me for no reason
>high school hits, start football and wrestling, hit the weights and get big
>brother tries to start shit, I pick him up and toss him on the ground hard
>we're bros now

Sometimes all it takes is one instance of fighting back to change that shit.
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 388x587) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 388x587
Fucking cucks in this thread. Why y'all mother fuckers so afraid of a fight? You think they're gonna lock you up for your entire life just because you punched some dumbass.

Real men fight, left wing cucks type about niggers on the internet while sucking jew dick.
>>
>>37398381
Because this is modern 2016, not a utopia run by autistic gladiators. There's actual adult consequences associated with landing someone in the hospital when the insurance wants to find out why OP's brother needs a new $10,000 face.
>>
You should be proud he didn't press charges. I pushed my brother on his bed and he called the police and I spent three nights in jail full of subhuman niggers for Assault, but the charges were dropped.
>>
>>37391179
he won't fuck with you anymore, that's for sure. don't feel bad at all if this has been his usual behavior for years, he had it coming.
>>
>>37391179
Nobody cares you whiney little queer. Come fight me and I'll beat your fucking ass kid
>>
>>37391700
>life in americuck

Cant beat someone up because the hospital bill will put either of you in debt for the rest of your life.

I sometimes want to move to the US with the cost of living being so much cheaper, but then I remember shit like this.
>>
>>37398474
You're assuming everyone in society is a money grubbing jew such as yourself
>>
>>37391425
I thought it was established long ago that we're actually all robots who tried to become normies by going to the gym but either realised that our bodies won't let us escape our feels or we come back here once in a while to let out our inner robot.
>>
File: 1464676831264.jpg (393 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1464676831264.jpg
393 KB, 800x651
>>37398474
>>
File: 1390516117088.gif (930 KB, 336x206) Image search: [Google]
1390516117088.gif
930 KB, 336x206
mfw i've never been bullied in my life
>>
>>37395511
OP stop lying on the internet to feel better about your chad brother who eats PIZZA beating your ass after you spent MONTHS working HARD in the GYM
>>
I went to a black ass high school as a fat white shorty with shitty clothes and hair. I've had people try to bully me but eventually they gave up and I honestly don't have any idea why. One kid in my music class senior year, he'd try to go at it by bringing fuck loads of condoms and spilling them out on the table and telling me to look at them. He tried the hardest out of anyone, but eventually that fizzled too.
>>
>>37399400
That's some creative bullying
>>
File: bait 1.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
bait 1.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>37391179
> says his brother pissed him off
> never asked his brother to stop or told him how he feels
>lashed out violently and unexpectedly
> cant even articulate what it is, that his brother did to anger him.

kill yourself.
>>
>>37395654
Id take a bullet for my brother senpai, heck hr can have the housr and vehicle if my folks thought so Nothing is more important than family
>>
>>37397085
>I have the right to harass people cause of muh liberty
>>
>>37391179
Stop samefagging to get replies also nice blog retard.
>>
>>37391179
I see that while you recognized the need to stand up for yourself and assert physical dominance, you're also aware that the way you did it was a mistake because you let your emotions get the best of you instead of controlling the situation. Looks like you've got some self-work to do.
>>
>>37395352
Liam pls go
>>
>>37398668

Fuck no, you pussy. Plenty of us are just normies who love lifting. The only psychological trainwreck on /fit are the fatties and manlets. If you have social issues, I feel for you but /fit isn't the place to post it.

That said, OP done good.
>>
>>37400236

Stfu. OP did the right thing. A man can't go through life being someone else's punching back. If anything, OP did his brother a favour by teaching him some manners.
>>
Me and my little brother have had lots of fights over the years.

I think he had a lot of resentment for me because my mum always said I bullied him when I was younger, although neither of us remember it and regardless of whether it actually happened or not it would have been more productive if she just didn't bring that stuff up instead of blaming me for everything that goes wrong between my brother and I. I think my mum inadvertently caused a lot of the tension between us. Can you really blame a teenager for his actions when he was like 6-9? It actually really makes me angry that my mum did that to us. She's a great mum but that was just a colossal fuck up and I don't think she even realises the damage she caused.

He started lifting when I was about 18 and he was 16. At the time I was just some skinny punk so he quickly became heaps stronger than me. I wish I started lifting when I was 16, he has a natural V taper now and I think it's just because he lifted when his testosterone was so high. But anyway, he beat me up pretty bad a few times when we were in our late teens, he was just a lot stronger than me and also had a lot of experience fighting in high school because he was a CHAD and that's what CHADS do.

Then last year I started boxing and lifting and when we had another fight it was actually equal. Since then we haven't had another fight and we have actually been on really good terms. I hope it stays this way, I love my brother a lot and he's one of my favourite people in the world. I'm not angry at all that he beat me up all those times and I hope he's not angry that I was mean to him when we were very young.
>>
>>37399850
>never asked his brother to stop or told him how he feels
You obviously don't have any brothers. You wouldn't understand the complexities of brotherly relationships and you probably never will.
>>
>>37395167
Are you really though?

I've never met a normal only child. They are all fucked.
>>
>>37394881
Parental issues: The post.

Encouraging OP's autistic tantrum: The post.
>>
>>37400620
Are you half white/half Asian
>>
>>37391589
>>37391606
Samefagging - the prequel to Samefagging 2 and Anons Samefag Adventures.

>>37391609
Leave Carmac out of this.
Dudes a Genious when it comes to vector GFX - he's the father of all shooters.
Also has a wife, 2 kids, and donates 1mil a year to his rocket club.
>>
>>37399850
You were raised with sisters by your mother weren't you? Ya fucking faglord.
>>
>>37400740
No I'm white.
>>
>can't even put into words what he does, either way, he's a fucking faggot

may as well try, because otherwise you just look like a major dick. he's your bro, man. what kind of fucked up shit did he do, exactly? what exactly could he have possible done to justify you physically attacking him? i don't care what he's SAID to you; what you do is you walk away and cut contact if necessary. i really hope you don't feel proud about this shit.
>>
>>37391928
That ward will be a lot more comfortable than what you call a family.
I know, coz I went they the same.

Also fucked Shiniqua nurse in the ass, and the QT Spic who an herod 2 weeks later
>>
>>37400747
He definitely was. I used to live with an only child who was raised by a single mum and the cunt could not comprehend why brothers would fight. He just had no understanding of masculinity and it was pathetic. A waste of a man.
>>
>>37391928

desu bro you'd have to be pretty unstable to pull the shit OP did

move out if your family environment is toxic.
>>
>>37395226
I wished for a sister so we can
>wincest
>>
swear to god some of you idiots belong in the fucking stone age. jesus
>>
>>37391264
I like this spurdo
>>
>>37400883
dont forget to tell your wife's boyfriend to vote for bernie
>>
>>37399850

>never told his brother how it feels

"Hey bro, it really mad me feel sad when you told everyone at school that I was a closet homosexual. Can we talk about my feelings on that? Because girls were coming up to me all week and asking if it was true. Because people wrote fag on my locker."

What the kind of conversation is that? My brother is an asshole and did shit like that all the time. He'd steal and lie and break shit in the house and blame me for it and he was the golden child and I was just ignored by everyone when I wasn't getting blame for his fuck ups.

He'd order me around in front of his girlfriends and make condescending statements to me and flaunt his money. I never struck him but he, as the much, much bigger guy (and jock) has beaten the shit out of me in front of others several times and laughed about it. Always the laughter. So I understand OP's pain.

People must live in Cosby Show fantasy lands to think that everyone in the world is reasonable, like on an Oprah set, where people are good listeners and sincerely care for each other. A lot of people aren't like that. A lot of people are cruel and unthinking.

I never hit my brother but I did stop talking to him. I moved out and cut off all connections with the family. It's the best I can hope for.

Good luck, OP. You have my feels.
>>
It's really easy to single out the anons who were raised by single mothers in this thread
>>
>>37401345

How can you tell?
>>
>>37401394
He took one look at you
>>
>fighting in adulthood with such a shitty reason
Jesus OP, you're not in high school anymore. Enjoy being sued or going to prison you stupid nigger. I've done martial arts my entire life but I don't go around attacking people who were mean to me because I don't have autism. I can't wait until you attack someone who knows what they're doing so you learn to stop being a fucking idiot
>>
>>37395317
Ah man. Not at all, I love that little guy he was only 1 when it happened. He was right under my leg and I closed the gate so he wouldn't go upstairs. But he slipped backwards and hurt himself. Then my cnt sis overreact. Ever since she had her kid she acts more and more like a smug bitch.
>>
>>37401345
Please, do tell Dr. Freud
>>
>>37401394
not him but the people who don't understand fighting is just a natural aspect of young men's lives and trying to suppress it just leads to further bullshit instead of just getting it out in one go, shaking hands and moving on
>>
People saying OP has some mental illness or whatever are full of shit. Dudes should fight when they get pissed off at each other, especially brothers.
>>
>>37402423
>hitting someone repeatedly when they're down
No that's fucking stupid, cowardly, and will probably get you sued. Fighting when you're an adult just gets you jail time. Anyone who actually knows how to fight usually just avoids it because it's a waste of energy for literally no benefit besides peacocking. Only stupid meatheads who think they kick ass fight people at bars so they can brag about it to their inbred friends
>>
>>37402447
Have you ever been in a fight with a friend? Do you have brothers?
>>
>>37402483
Ya I've fought a friend and as soon as he went down I stopped and didn't smash his face in while he was defenseless because he's my friend
>>
Damn, this thread reminds me how shitty my older brother is (I am 22, older brother is 25, oldest is 29). Only have a good bond with my oldest brother, but he left the house to live with his girlfriend. My older brother is like a half neet at the moment. sits on his computer all day, doesn't exercise at all. All his old best friends left him. Failed 3 different University courses in 3 years. He is always giving a shitty vibe and is always grumpy.

Fuck I am hating him more and more everyday.
I miss my oldest brother.
>>
>>37395263
What did you say?
>>
It's shitty. I always try to be nice or at the very least indifferent but sometimes people will only understand violence.
I don't get it.
>>
Man I thought have a brother would be kool.. you guys sure changed that.

>tfw get on with my sister but live in different country
>>
Why do people think muscles equal fighing ability
>>
>>37402754
Because they seperate fighters by weight classes, not skill classes fucknut.
>>
>>37402754
because its true
>>
>>37402695
there's just as much good brothers as there are shitty ones
mine is hella older (13 years lel) but we get along very well, we've both been dragged away from fighting when the other was injured etc.
also the people who don't get OP:
>implying you could hold yourself back after having a chance to get even after years of abuse
I've been in lots of stupid and inconsequential fights with friends over the years that ended in a handshake and a beer, but when the fucking red mist falls it's all ogre and you'll either gonna keep punching until your self-control comes back (hopefully before you do some actual harm) or a couple of people drag you away
adrenaline is a hell of a drug especially combined with rage and testosterone, which apparently a bunch of cucks here lack
obviously communication is the answer when the other side refuses to listen
I'll be standing right next to you while you'll communicate with SJW landwhales
>>
>>37391813
First day on 4chan friend. All works pasted on here are works of fiction

Plus who you gonna report it to? Nypd? Shit if anon lives in jersey its not their juristriction and theyll focus on more important shit like people trafficing. Of course anon could live in like slovakia for all you know. Lurk moar.
>>
>>37391252
He should.
>>
>>37403281
>>37402839

>Betas detected
>>
>men are rational and it's women that are emotional

Thanks for showing /fit/ that men are just as crazed as women
>>
File: 1433226924000.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1433226924000.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>37403535
>thinking strength makes you a better fighter means you're a beta
>>
>>37403535
>Some 240lbs muscle maniac wants to fight me
>Little does he know that I only weigh 120lbs, so I can move at twice the speed as him
>Walk up to him
>He swings at me with his behemoth arm, moving slower than a slug to my speedy eyes
>Duck under his fist without even trying
>Punch him 10,000 times in the side within 3 seconds
>He goes down
>Stand next to him and say "pssh, nothin personnel kid"
>Don my cape that I folded neatly before the epic battle because my mom said I'm not alowed to get it messy
>Walk away with my fedora shielding my eyes from the godly rays that shine upon me
>>
File: adibuse.png (318 KB, 794x580) Image search: [Google]
adibuse.png
318 KB, 794x580
>>37402754
>Why do people think muscles equal fighing ability
People think that punching with more force does more damage
>>
File: 1464808309573.gif (723 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1464808309573.gif
723 KB, 640x360
Time to finish the job, OP.

Go to the hospital and assert your dominance by shattering his boypussy with your meat harpoon.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.