[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a simple workout routine and an easy to follow diet that'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fat-woman-580_56470a.jpg (65 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
fat-woman-580_56470a.jpg
65 KB, 580x350
Give me a simple workout routine and an easy to follow diet that'll help me become tone. I have access to a tiny little gym with all the simple workout stuffs. Treadmill, weights, and some bowflex looking shit. Help me out, tired of having a gut.
>>
>you
>>
>>37388895
You think my attention span is good enough to read that shit? I just want a quick answer.
>>
>>37388882
1. Read the fucking sticky
2. Get the fuck out
3. Seriously, fuck off m8
>>
>>37388935
Lay off the steroids and calm down, shrimp dick.
>>
>>37388969
Maybe you should read the sticky instead of asking us to hand you gains you chubby fat underage b&
>>
>>37388983
Good, fuck. No wonder everyone hates you fags. Nothing but a bunch of pissed off virgins here.
>>
>>37388995
A good diet to lose weight so to drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of food if you want to get toned. Then while doing that you can spot reduce your belly fat so you can have a flat stomach.
>>
>>37388995
>doesnt read the god damn sticky he had to pass before he shitposted this waste of a thread
>blames us for it

Enjoy being fat forever you faggot
>>
>>37388882

You contemptuous, lazy, self-entitled piece of shit. READ THE STICKY.
>>
>>37389024

This tbhf. I lost 40 lbs so far with GOMAD and sit ups.
>>
Breakfast: 1 bottle Soylent.
Lunch: 1 bottle Soylent.
Dinner: 1 bottle Soylent.

Exercise: 30 minute power walk whenever is convenient for you.
Every hour you spend sitting, stand up and stretch for five minutes.

Repeat every day until you have achieved body fat level you desire.

Add one bottle soylent if you're an especially tall man.

Feel free to substitute a home made soylent alternative if you prefer, just make sure it's 400 food calories per bottle.
>>
SL and GOMAD (preferably chocolate)
If you're too lazy to look up what that means then you're the fucking problem

And absolutely no cardio or adding exercises to SL that will only put your body in starvation mode aka holds onto fat
>>
>>37389160
>put your body in starvation mode
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>37389160
Yeah do a GOCMAD
>>
>>37389024
Not milk...
>>
>>37389174
I'm trying to give this guy solid advice to not stay at his weight. Starvation mode will keep you there

I learned it in nutrition class in uni ok
>>
>>37388882

SS+GOMAD

Simplest shit there is.
>>
>>37388995

>Nothing but a bunch of pissed off virgins here.

Welcome to 4Chan. You're here forever.
>>
>>37389195
No, if you were giving him solid advice, you wouldnt be talking about the fucking starvation mode myth.

Starvation mode only happens if you are eating a heavile protein based diet. Protein is burned first, thats why your body freaks out if you eat too much of it.

OP, keep your diet to mostly carbs (breads, pastas,) and starches (potatoes, rice) and limit protein and fats and you wont fling yourself into starvation mode.
>>
>>37389228

Yes OP, do this. It's the best diet we can give to someone who didn't read the sticky.
>>
>>37389228
Yeah basically the opposite of lowcarb which is actually a meme

However the only exception is to make sure the gallon of milk isn't skim, it must be whole. Half and half is even better

Post progress pics please so we can cheer you on (use the keyword bowflex gym or something)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.