[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been driving over 200 miles today, had a four hour class earlier,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1463889006330.jpg (124 KB, 1351x1016) Image search: [Google]
1463889006330.jpg
124 KB, 1351x1016
Been driving over 200 miles today, had a four hour class earlier, tired as fuck... today is a lift day and I'm just now able to go to the gym... how do I get motivated fitbros

P.s. already omw to gym I just really don't feel like lifting
>>
>>37385587
caffeine
>>
>>37385587
once you get to the gym and do your first set you will feel like lifting
>>
>>37385602
You think? I dunno man...

>>37385628
I know I'm just dreading it on my drive over..... just need motivation mane

How do other fitbros get motivated when they don't feel like doing a got damn thing
>>
>>37385669
If you have goals related to health and fitness this shouldnt be an issue. You should reassess your commitment level to what you are trying to achieve. There is no shame if lifting simply isnt for you
>>
>>37385602

This honestly
>>
>>37385878
Oh get cancer. Everyone has days where your heart just isn't in it.
>>
>>37385602
*pills
>>
i drive over 200 miles everyday and lift heavy equipment throughout. i still manage to workout every other day. just do your regular routine and you'll feel like lifting. or take a few sips of an energy drink. not the whole thing though unless you can work out on a full stomach.
>>
Usually if I'm fucked like that id rather not push all the way. Go at it see how you feel and if it sucks too much delode. No sense stressing out an exhausted body, and you're still putting in work. If you rarely miss days, one shit day will do literally nothing in the grand scheme of things
>>
File: 1442770988165.jpg (32 KB, 480x749) Image search: [Google]
1442770988165.jpg
32 KB, 480x749
I got 3 hours of broken sleep cause ac broke last night, drove 2 hours to an interview which took forever and was pretty nerve wracking, drove 3 hours back (traffic pls) and was fucking dead when I got home. I ate a meal and dicked around for two hours then just did it. All it takes it getting off your ass. Best part? Feel great now, ready for a comfy ass sleep in a few hours where my gains will begin to flourish. Its not motivation, its willpower
>>
>>37385602
Keeps me up if I drink around 4 or after, usually hit the gym at like 7-8. Not op, but would love to be able to use caffeine then not be up staring at the ceiling for 4 hours
>>
>>37385587
Did you make it opie? I wound up with 18k steps in the humidity and heat while swinging a sledge hammer all day at my shit job. Came here looking for motivation.
>>
>>37385906
Not me. Not with lifting, other things in my life that i do because i dont have a choice sure my heart isnt in it some days. Not with lifting.
>>
>>37385587
Youve been driving at least 30 hours man...

You say you never saw this coming you not alone

Million dollar renovations to a happy home

My ex says she had the best years of her life

I saw a recent picture of her I guess she was right.
>>
>>37386337
Made it broski :) almost done actually
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.