[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fattie.jpg (284 KB, 1512x1008) Image search: [Google]
fattie.jpg
284 KB, 1512x1008
I've been working out for 14 months. I ran for a while, just walk and run the stairs now. I switch it up, Ive lifted for weight and reps, but no matter what I do I can't bulk any more than this, and struggle to shave anymore fat off. 17, 6'2, 190. I can't progress, it's killing me.

TL;DR Fattie can't progress
>>
>>37385201
>read the sticky
>>
>>37385201
If you can't progress and your workout is a good program it must be your diet.
>>
Been following the diets for 9+ months
>>
>>37385221
>the diets
>>
>>37385221
What is "the" diet?
>>
>>37385201
Part of your problem is that you're trying to bull while trying to cut. You have to pick one, and as it stands, you should be cutting.

Before you can really start building, you need to focus on cutting that fat and maintaining that muscle rather than building it. It seems like your diet is probably shit, so if I could make a recommendation I'd say eat better, eat less and work out harder (do more cardio specifically). Then when you don't have that body fat anymore, you can start bulking, but remember to start small ans work your way up for proper growth.
>>
>>37385201
I don't understand, are you trying to bulk or to cut?
>>
>>37385417
*bulk
*and

Fucking fat fingering on my phone right now, my apologies.
>>
>>37385201
You runned the stairs up and down as a Training? Why don't you just Run for a hour outside?
>>
File: 1459265508482.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1459265508482.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>37385201
>14 months
have you tried lifting weights?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.