[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you cunts take Zinc? Noticed anything? What mg/day? Benefits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Any of you cunts take Zinc? Noticed anything? What mg/day? Benefits?
>>
50 mg of Zinc Picolinate a day. Boners slightly bigger, and definite increase in load volume. I don't know about other fitness related claims, but these are observable effects.

Shot a nine roper the other day. It was obscene.
>>
Get Chelated Zinc or nothing
>>
I took zinc but make sure you are actually deficient. if you take too much zinc, you can get a copper deficiency. ended up stopping it after a few blood tests.
>>
>>37385089
Dosage depends on what time of zinc you've got. Took some on a empty stomach a few times and holy shit stomach pains. Only benefit was I shot bigger loads.
>>
>>37385298
This kind of. I also take L-Arginine, I noticed my cock looks a lot bigger and fuller, even when flaccid it's bigger than most of my fingers and the girth is fantastic. I take 50mg, and 1000mg of L-Arginine. I've also noticed cumming also feels amazing.
>>
Had a funny zInc experience the other day

>get to the counter with my zinc
>two cutie cashiers giggling to each other and smiling at me
>one pipes up and says "can I ask you why you take zinc"
>obviously I take it for harder cock and for huge loads but say "Its good for your immune system among some other things"
>they have another giggle fit and the other one blurts out very spaghettily "another customer told us it made you have lots of sperm!"
>first girl open mouth stares at her friend for daring to say that and both go beat red
>tell her we could put that to the test any time.
>everyone laughs and I go on my way

But yeah, OP. Zinc is the shit.
>>
>>37385574
ITT: Things that didnt happen
>>
>>37385410
Add maca to it and increase your l-arginin Dose. 2000mg a Day is absolutely lowdose
>>
>>37385089
thick creamy loads to be honest senpai
>>
>>37385694
What is Maca?
>>
>>37385721
its a big box in india that mooslims worship
>>
50mg a day

Also 2000 IU vitamin D and fish oil
>>
File: smug.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>37385733
Almost spit all over my monitor.
>>
>>37385743
Switch the vitamin D for vitamin E and just go get some sun. It's an important part of cell function.
You can wear sunscreen and still get ample amounts.
>>
>>37385721
Some plant the aztecs used to energize their warriors. Makes your dick Hard and great orgasms too
>>
>>37385886
Yeah I did some digging. I could find some at my local pharmacy next time I get supplements, or Walmart. I'm content with my 2000 IU Vitamin D, 300 IU Omega 3, and I'll up my L-Arginine dose now that I see it's like 3-5g for erectile health.

This should be especially helpful since I'm on SSRIs and they kill boners / orgasms.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.