[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do genetics seriously have nothing to do with weight gains? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Do genetics seriously have nothing to do with weight gains? Because I dont understand how. This is how big I want to get, so basically skinny but with biceps sticking out slightly. I decided to do press ups and pulls ups, starting at 20 and adding 5 each day. I'm still not there and its been 6 months. I have a healthy diet with quite a lot of protein. I know I have probably been doing it wrong, but for this would it really matter?

I'm 18 btw.
>>
If that's how big you want to get, I can't begin to imagine how skinny as fuck you are. You must be really fuckin stupid too.
What does genetics have to do with eating you dumb shit?
Fuck you
>>
>>37384169
Fuck off you fat cunt, I eat healthy and alot of protein as I said. How about you read it.
>>
>>37384107
There is no possible way that black people dont gain muscle more easily than white people. I dont care if you present me with 100 scientific papers saying otherwise because ive seen it with my own eyes a trillion times and I know for a fact that I train harder than jamal.

So, yes, genes to play a role in it. They play a role in how your body digests different foods, which affects gains
>>
>>37384107
if you are skinnier than this even though you eat like a normal human, yes, you have skinny genetics.
your options are either
A. keep doing second grade body-weight stuff and eat whatever it is you consider a healthy diet
B. lift heavy 8X3 with an actual bulk-diet
gain serious weight, then lose the fat (which is going to be easy for you)
>>
>>37384107
man if you are active at all and diet down you're gonna look like this
>>
>>37384107
With this attitude you're gonna end up like those sad fucks on /fit/. People like that are never happy with their bodies.
>>
>>37384214
I did read it. You're fucking stupid.
>alot
My first post was right. You really ARE stupid ahahaha
>>
>>37384600
ahaahaha meet me and fight me then
>>
>>37384107
It probably comes down to eating. It's good that you're eating a lot of protein, but if there's not a total caloric surplus, you're not gonna build any muscle.
Since you're skinny, I'm assuming you overestimate your calories, like all skeletons do.
>>
>>37384971
I just know people that dont lift weights at all and have that body, annoys me.
>>
>>37384107
>massive cut
>only curl

I don't understand how this is hard Anon, the dude is so skinny that any amount of bicep workouts would make his biceps look larger than they are.
I
>>
>>37385082
I do a fair bit of bicep curls as well, manly just do press ups though
>>
Your food macros/workout plan determine how much muscle you gain.

Your genetics determine what that will look like when you're done.
>>
>>37384838
>meet me and fight me
>internet
lol is this cyberbullying?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.