[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /fit/'s opinion on dyeing your hair to achieve maximum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456701352169.jpg (456 KB, 1040x600) Image search: [Google]
1456701352169.jpg
456 KB, 1040x600
What is /fit/'s opinion on dyeing your hair to achieve maximum facial aesthetics?
>>
>maximum facial aesthetics
>not blue eyes + dark hair

Cool meme, OP.
>>
>>37384035
you're actually retarded.
It's about changing your hair to suit your face structure and eye colour. Not everyone has your interest in nazis.

Toning is great, but I think the majority of how you look is in the cut and not the colour.
>>
>>37384084
Exactly what I meant as OP.

While I do agree that haircut makes a big difference, I'd argue maybe color makes even more so. In that pic, Evan's hair looks relatively flat and dorky in the left and extremely layered on the right with the change of colors.

I'm considering doing something similar but I'm undecided.
>>
>>37384112
I'd argue he looks more handsome with dark hair whereas the blond hair and bowl cut makes him look like an angsty teen.

Maybe you should ask a stylist and trust her to know more than you do. If you don't want to do that then figure out the shape of your face and find a cut that complements it. Ideal shape is oval, which is what you wanna go for.
>>
File: 1436958877283.jpg (63 KB, 400x607) Image search: [Google]
1436958877283.jpg
63 KB, 400x607
>>37384220
That's not a bowlcut. And anyway I'd argue he looks more like a surfer type or something (leaving aside that the character in that pic is literally an angsty teen).

I use him as an example mainly because I've been compared to him face-wise numerous times and my natural hair is pretty much exactly the same shade of brown.
>>
>>37384267
how old are you?
>>
>>37384321
Turned 20 a month ago.
>>
>>37384323
so why do you want to look like you're still in high school?
>>
>>37384340
Because my natural hair falls similar to OP's pic anyway and I never keep it too short, it's what looks best on my face. I also like the unkempt and unpretentious look.

Most morning I literally just wake up, palm my hair a few times and I'm ready.
>>
>>37384035
>white males
>attractive in the year 2016
try again Tyler
>>
>>37383876
I think dyed hair on guys is hot but dyed hair takes a lot of upkeep and unfortunately guys are often retarded when it comes to grooming so it ends up a streaky brassy mess
>>
I'm blonde and I've always wanted to have dark hair
>>
Lemon juice/sun that shit, OP. My hair is nearly blonde in the summer and dark during the winter just from sun exposure and lemon juice. Plus you get a tan at the same time, can't lose.
>>
>>37386002
>lemon juice

literally wut. aware me on this
>>
File: hurr.jpg (23 KB, 335x240) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
23 KB, 335x240
>>37386014

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Lemon-Juice-to-Lighten-Hair
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.