[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see here you put "lifting" as a special skill. Care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: team-member.jpg (966 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
team-member.jpg
966 KB, 1800x1200
I see here you put "lifting" as a special skill. Care to elaborate as to how that would help us here?
>>
>>37383626
Well, you see, tfw no gf.
>>
>>37383626
"I'm harder to kill and more useful in general."
>>
>>37383626
Well this is a watermellon picking job right ?
>>
>>37383626
Function strength. I could bench you right now if that's needed
>>
I can lift your wife and fuck her while you watch in the corner, boss
>>
Lifting has helped teach me discipline and the power of perseverance. It has taught me to be patient and as long as i continue progressing, i will eventually reach my goals. I have applied this lesson to all areas of my life, including my professional career.
>>
>>37383893
Dam son
>>
>>37383911
ive been applying to a million jobs recently and been to about 5 interviews. interviewers love that kind of bullshit.
>>
>>37383893
Will use
>>
>>37383926
Apparently not enough to hire your autistic ass
>>
>>37383626
"i have autismo"
>>
>>37383978
i have a job now. turned down 2 jobs because they werent the right fit for me. im not gonna leave my current job unless its for a job i really want.
>>
>>37383926
But you don't have a job, so maybe they don't?
>>
>>37383893
Basically this
>>
>>37383626
I can be your personal bully and whip this office into shape. Just point me at someone and I'll have their papers on your desk within the hour.
>>
>>37383626
>hire me or I'll fuckin defenstrate you
>>
>>37383893
You're hired!
>>
Every office needs a Chad
>>
>>37383626
I didn't put that, there you did!
>>
I've sacrificed my friends and social life for these gains, sir. I literally have no other outlet for my attention and focus than this job. I don't have money to go out because I spend it on myself so I'll never show up drunk or intoxicated and I'll probably completely immerse myself in my work to take my mind off of my crippling insecurities.
>>
>Autistic enough to wear a BLACK SUIT to a job interview
>Getting an interview

Pick one
>>
No sir you must have grabbed the wrong resume. I have real qualifications and not autism.
>>
File: image.gif (55 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
55 KB, 700x355
>>37384995
Obligatory
>>
>>37386834
>Autistic enough to wear a BLACK SUIT to a job interview
Whats wrong with that?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.