[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do betas hate muscular physiques? It can't be "because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24
File: Untitled.png (85 KB, 1177x418) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85 KB, 1177x418
Why do betas hate muscular physiques?

It can't be "because they can't get them," anybody could if they worked hard.
>>
because
>you need to work hard
>you need to work hard the right way

betas need shortcuts and handouts
>>
MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>37383486
Women logic, its easier to lowe the bar if you cant clear it rather than improving yourself
>>
>>37383486
>feminism has made it so lifting weights is the only manky thing left
>you should not lift weights and do some other manly thing

Am I missing something?
>>
>>37383486
>go to gym to better myself
>am pretty fit but could always improve
>fattys and skinny kids always eyeballing me
>try to remain humble and keep my head down
>fattys and skinny kids still giving me dirty looks
>ignore it and continue to lift

You'll encounter this the more fit you get. If you wear a tanktop, you're showing off too much. If you wear a hoodie, the weight you end up lifting is too much and you're still showing off. Surprisingly people can have the same goal as you but hate you for it.
>>
>>37383695
Pics or your story is bullshit.
>>
>>37383705
Okay but you're going to completely ignore my body and make fun of my tattoos instead
>>
File: milkmoney.png (839 KB, 903x467) Image search: [Google]
milkmoney.png
839 KB, 903x467
>>37383725
>>
>>37383781
Lookin good bro
How long have you been liftin for?
>>
>>37383833
I appreciate it. Around 4 years. I just wanted to chime in bc I started really scrawny and noticed that when gym goers see someone improve, even if they were pretty small, seem to get bitter about it. Especially if they haven't progressed at all
>>
>>37383781
mirin

and the tattoos are whatever. Not great but not terrible. If you like them then who cares, not like they'll hold you back from anything other than being a fitness model
>>
>>37383781
Mirin hard
>>
>>37383889
I dont know where you lift but they seem like faggots so you shouldnt pay attention
Stay strong bro
>>
>>37383781
Tattoos could be much worse
>>
>>37383486
bullshit taiwanese men don't desire huge muscles.

%99 of them will never achieve anything more than a runner's body because of shit nutrition, education and a total lack of effort, but people here like muscles just as much as everywhere else.
>>
>>37383486
>East Asia
>Women and men more equal

In the trash it goes
>>
>>37383486

I'm dying to know what they mean by
"truly manly traits" as physical strength is the only thing really left to differentiate between man and woman as this guy pointed out >>37383685
>>
>>37383486
>betas
>having any security at all

They feel threatened, because they see what others have what they perceive as manly and cool. But they're too insecure and weak to go out and get the same and they know it. Same reason for why so many betas perpetuate the being buff=being dumb meme, eventhough there are many dumb as fuck dudes in the gym.

Source: I was once like that
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1242x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1242x1227
>Truly manly things
>Like posting paragraphs on the Internet

Get the fuck outta here.

The Internet is hilarious, you gotta consider that it's controlled (apart from our small corner) by betas and beta-enablers (also known as fat women, and women beta's), they can't say this shit in real life because they'd get filled in so they say it from behind a screen because they know Chad won't burst through his monitor and bust his ass for milk money.

The Internet hates the man, men don't listen to the Internet, men continue to lift because it's what they want, and men who lift will continue to physically dominate the Skinnyfat, latte addicted, tennis shoe with sweater and thick rimmed glasses combo wearing metrosexuals that think a way to a woman's heart is via "feelings", the only feelings of a woman I give a shit about is her feeling my dick you nomsaiyan YA NOMSAIYAN
>>
>>37383486
Waste of time, I would rather spent that time studying.
>>
>>37383981
truly manly things like steping up to the plate and raise a single mother sons
>>
>>37383486
lel /fit hating on scientific research, stay classy

That article is completely right, Im writing my bachelor thesis about why young men flock to the gym in such high numbers nowadays, and women gaining more and more power in western society leave many young men afraid for their masculinity.

Getting big muscles is one of the easiest ways (time and effort invested is relatively low compared to getting rich or height surgery) to gain masculinity.

That does in no way mean its a bad thing, i guess its just that all you guys with your egos cant get over the fact a social scientist explained your behaviour with a theory, making you feel like lab rats.
>>
>>37384218

Your thesis is retarded because it deals entirely with social constructs. 'Masculinity' - what a load of horse shit. You pseudo-scientist shits have the audacity to call your work scientific.

Pro-tip - society has made life so easy and comfortable that average testosterone rates in males have been plummeting for decades. Working out is a substantial way to combat this drop in testosterone without compromising a sedentary lifestyle. Monkey see, monkey do, monkey write blogs on the internet, other monkeys see, other monkeys do, now we're on /fit/.
>>
>>37383486
>that fucking post

Let me deconstruct this shit right here for anyone who even feels they agree with the testicleless mangina that wrote that even to a small degree.

Training in the gym and getting fucking huge IS attractive to women for BIOLOGICAL reasons. We're not talking Mr. O big, but definitely a muscular and especially STRONG looking physique. Men with bigger stronger physiques have a step up in the competition when it comes to outperforming other males in terms of resource gathering and defense.

That aside, the other reason why lifting weights and being muscular is masculine as fuck and attractive to women is because of the fact it represents a lifestyle of struggle. No matter how gifted you are genetically, you will never look naturally muscular and fit without doing some kind of physical activity. That physically active lifestyle shows that you are both committed as well as disciplined enough to handle stress and suffering. The top male qualities women look for are confidence, courage, discipline, and toughness. All those things are closely tied with being physically powerful.

Strong minds have a tendency to pursue strong bodies.
>>
>>37384218

All very well and good until you consider that not everyone lifts for girls.

I'm training for purely athletic capability, I literally do one arm and ab workout a week, on Wednesday, which is meant to be a rest day, I literally do more time stretching in one day than doing bicep/abs work during a whole week.
>>
>>37383889
Height and weight?
>>
>>37384218

>Im writing my bachelor thesis about why young men flock to the gym in such high numbers nowadays

Man you must be fighting off job offers like crazy
>>
>>37384105
I'm saving this pasta so much
>>
>>37384312
>>37384328

Not either of these guys but there are all sorts of subtle benefits to how you are perceived when in good shape that spill over into most social (read: all) situations. We're still animals. Smart animals, but ones that are primed to react to subconscious dominance and sexual fitness cues.

For me I think that spills over into my professional success as well. Everybody else is either obese or full on skinny fat scientist mode. By the time you are out of your early 20s and not lifting for women there's still real benefit to lifting and staying lean. When my physical fitness privilege is combined with my white male privilege Im just gleefully Oppressing my way to the top.
>>
File: 1455828853248.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455828853248.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>37383486
>strength isn't a manly pursuit
>>
>>37383889
what do you eat etc? pls help
>>
>>37383954
Are you white? Asian girls dont give a fuck about muscles
>>
>>37384408
yeah fuck breh they are literally flooding me with jobs id hate to do
>>
>>37384158
this.

also being a man enough dude to teach you son how to be a good feminist.
>>
>>37384312
>it represents a lifestyle of struggle
Women dont give a fuck about that, wtf are you on about.
If anything they want a man with a lifestyle of ease
>>
>>37384587
yeah not many people really want to work in a starbucks, sometimes it's all you can get though
>>
File: 1448732257436.png (263 KB, 523x372) Image search: [Google]
1448732257436.png
263 KB, 523x372
>>37384296
>Your thesis is retarded because it deals entirely with social constructs. 'Masculinity' - what a load of horse shit.

Wew lad. there are traits that are considered universally masculine through out human cultures. Strength is one of them.
>>
>>37383781

You look so good that your terrible tattoos aren't even that bad looking on you
>>
>>37384218
>some faggot's blog
>scientific research

U wot
>>
>>37384615
kek

for real though, i got a job lined up in the marketing department of the gym im doing the research in

Cant wait to blast out "are you beach body ready" style ads
>>
>>37384105
Jesus my testicles are flexing and my biceps have boners.
>>
>>37384611
No, nu-male. THEY want a lifestyle of ease. That's why they want a man used to fucking struggling, so they can struggle FOR their fucking ease. That lesson is free. Additional ones will cost you.
>>
>>37384296
what are you talking about??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
>>
>>37384218
>social science
>actual science

Pick one.
>>
>>37384736
Nope.
They want a man who no longer needs to struggle because he has achieved material and personal success.
That way he has time to give her attention and raise her kids
>>
Guys, I thought we were hating on betas, not each other. Fugg.
>>
>>37384569

In that they would prefer a doctor/lawyer/qualified person/ Forbes 500 bespectacled man let over high school chad? Would any girl choose different?
>>
>>37384790
No they don't. Material wealth is not absolute. You can go from being rich to poor easily. A man who is able to push himself and work is better than a man who can't but has a lot. The woman is not attracted to a rich man because he is rich, she is attracted to him because he knows how to get rich and is capable of putting in the work to becoming so and that makes him an adequate provider.

Even so, our instincts are not caught up to our modern lifestyles at all. There was no such thing as living comfortably and never having to work again 40,000 years ago. You worked until you died, or worked long enough to have sons to take care of your tribe and replace you then died. Simple.

Ok, that'll be 25$.
>>
>>37384871
>a woman is not attracted to man because he is rich
Hahahaha
>>
>>37383781
tattoos aren't that bad, i'm extensively tatted and very picky and your stuff still looks better than most.
>>
>>37384890
>I can't refute your statement so let me just provide an appeal to the stone fallacy instead in a mocking fashion
Not surprised.
>>
You're getting too caught up with the trendy political labels.
>>
>>37384158
nerd
>>
>>37384915

You're that guy from the vegan thread.
>>
>>37385062
Nope. You're just an idiot who shouldn't share his worthless opinions on the internet. Only makes sense that nobody agrees with you and the ones who do aren't actual people anyway.
>>
>>37384915
>Side steps the point given
Found the beta
>>
>>37385108
???
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 577x1024
>>37384338
Hey sorry hope you're still around... I'm 5'10" and I was 163 pounds in this pic
>>37384529
Attached is my meal plan I had to get me to this point but keep in mind my height/weight
>>
>>37384746
/end thread
>>
>>37383967
that's literally the opposite of what it's saying you illiterate retard
>>
>>37384218
>social """""scientist"""""
>proving anything
>>
File: 1395983670027.jpg (2 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
1395983670027.jpg
2 KB, 125x102
>spend your time developing real manly traits, not your pecs
pretty sure he just said that strenght is the only real male only traits, he just contracted himself, theretard
>>
>>37383486
>spend your time developing truly manly traits, not your pecs
surely the paragraph has just said that the only thing left that is truly manly is lifting?
>>
>>37385735
Its the usual "social science" coping mechanism.
>I don't like A
>A is a social construct just like everything else.
>Social constructs must be challenged.
>I have "challenged" the idea of A and determined that I don't like it,
>Therefore A must be deconstructed because I don't like it.
>>
>>37383781
Natty?
>>
>>37383486
How bout I spend my time doing whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>37384569
Yeah that's why the handful of hot Asian girls at my alma mater spent their time getting plowed by varsity athletes.
>>
>>37386418
i think asian here is referring to asian culture and therefore does not apply to many asian people who were raised in a western country. reading comprehension is hard, though.
>>
>>37386434
Simmer down, Chong. When we say "Asian girls" we mean girls with them chinky eyes, not FOBs. English is hard, though.
>>
File: nick.png (461 KB, 609x486) Image search: [Google]
nick.png
461 KB, 609x486
>>37386575
>asian people in asia do X
>OH YEAH HERE IN AMERICA SOME ASIAN PEOPLE DO Y, CHECKMATE
>>
>>37386607
Summer will end some day...
>>
>>37383781
Yea, those are dumb tattoos. Looking good though.
>>
>>37383781
Your tatoos aren't too bad and I hate tatoos.

I'm also 5'10, been lifting for 3 years and I'm not too far away from your body, feels good. Hopefully I'll catch up in a year.

But your back looks great, what do you do for it?
>>
>>37385226
every /fit/izen should be like you anon.
>>
>>37384218
Once again, somebody who doesn't understand normal male behaviors pathologizes normal, healthy masculinity.

it's not due to feelings of insecurity, it's due to the normal male desire to better oneself. It also helps that lifting weights releases dopamine, it's fun.

Young men are flocking to the gym now because they see that men who go to the gym become better men, and they want to become better men.
>"women gaining more and more power in western society leave many young men afraid for their masculinity."
[citation needed]
The only people who think that are feminists, actual social scientists who don't base everything they say on anti masculine ideologies see that men who are insecure with their place in society in an increasingly anti male world just clock out, they choose not to play the game.

Men leave geocentric society, and spend their lives doing what they want to do without women involved, maybe if you actually spoke to some men instead of just gender studies and psyche majors you would understand that. I am yet to meet a Psyche major who wasn't an arse with no social skills and massive psychological issues. such as not understanding masculinity.
>>
>>37384218
This doesn't explain all the athletes going back to the beginning of recorded history, but it probably does explain a subset of meatheads and roiders.
>>
>>37387501
i agree but then again you're gay so you're barely a man yourself.
>>
>>37384218
>Bachelor thesis
Since when do you write a thesis in a bachelor degree?
>>
>>37383486

> They can't press 315 pounds

Janae Marie Kroczaleski disagrees
>>
>>37387552
I'm gay so i'm extra masculine

I don't have to worry about women not sleeping with me because i said something they dislike.
>>
>develop manly traits

didn't really read much besides the bolded part at the bottom, but they're right.

it's much manlier to sculpt your mind, which ultimately leads to sculpting your life, than to be an autist who lifts weights and counts macros, but doesn't further take this focus into his own life.

the problem with most people who go to the gym is that they limit their progress to the gym/their body and only to that. they don't realize they should also take this time to expand their habits and ultimately their life. i used to just worry about hitting the gym and nothing else, but since i've added countless things (cracking down on diet, forcing myself to put myself in uncomfortable situations, pushing my limits, focusing on school, meditation, morning rituals, setting standards and values and not breaking them, etc) the quality of my life has improved DRAMATICALLY.

tldr: don't limit yourself to just the gym. expand everything, but i'm sure this post will get a lot of flack because you guys like the easy way out and only focus on one thing in life.
>>
>>37383600
>OP posts evidence of men using this logic
>still calls it woman logic

Seems like logic eludes you in general.
>>
>>37384890
Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahabah
Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
>>
File: bobby fischer tennis.jpg (107 KB, 392x480) Image search: [Google]
bobby fischer tennis.jpg
107 KB, 392x480
>>37387715
mens sana in corpore sano

Men have been training both since the beginning of recorded history, and working out is a major factor in academic performance and retaining IQ throughout your life. Only a very few freaks do well ignoring the body for the mind.
>>
>>37384218
>bachelor
>thesis
>social science

You aren't doing shit
>>
>>37383781
Age?
>>
>>37384915
Ur point of women not being attracted to wealth is so ridiculous arguing about it is a waste of typing effort
>>
Because it's usually rich kids who don't have to work for anything and they jelly cause they know it.
>>
>>37383486
>manliness is what I say it is
>my definition of manliness encompasses me and people like me and everyone else is insecure

Beta opinions go into the trash m8
>>
>>37384871
I agree with this. Drive is a lot sexier than a bank account. Usually people who have drive tend to care about keeping in shape and that's appealing to women. If you're always trying to better yourself it's attractive (to everyone actually). You'll find you'll make better friends that understand that you won't always have time to go to the bar or club and pick up random skanks cause you have shit to do the next day and you need sleep to function.
>>
>>37384863
Yes.
Trash girls would
>>
>>37388200
Yeah except you're wrong... SOME are, sure. But if you want someone to use you just for you're money then have fun with that.
>>
>>37384863
I guarantee you I would if I ever met you IRL. Stop thinking you can buy your way through life. You're just being salty over the "women only use guys for money meme". You know there are some girls in the world that decide to make their own money so they don't have to settle for someone with money.
>>
File: gym bullies made me fat.png (11 KB, 710x154) Image search: [Google]
gym bullies made me fat.png
11 KB, 710x154
>>37383486
>need to work hard
found the problem.

Also acting "manly" when you're a fat fuck just comes off as ridiculous,
>>
>>37388453
The douchehouse

This is why he can't get laid, he insult game is weak af
>>
File: 1422995034086.jpg (11 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1422995034086.jpg
11 KB, 258x314
>>37388453
>douchehouse

Chads btfo?
>>
>>37383781
Why is everyone impress by this manlet skelly? The most flattering angle possibe and arms still look maaaybe 13"
>>
File: 176645.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
176645.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>>37388453
LOL at all these FOGGOTS going to the DOUCHEHOUSE
>>
>>37384569
The fuck? Asian chicks love swole white boys
>>
>>37388322
>no money can buy it
>roided hard
I agree with the general sentiment in this thread but your image and post are bad.
>>
>>37388877
Okay so put a picture of a lion in the background instead and call it a day
>>
>>37384218
>height surgery

You almost had me with the b9 m9
>>
>>37383486
Because it's something that government bureaucrats like Cuckie Panders couldn't redistribute from a hard working person to a lazy nigger even if they wanted to.
>>
File: additional.jpg (29 KB, 296x418) Image search: [Google]
additional.jpg
29 KB, 296x418
>>37384312
>No matter how gifted you are genetically, you will never look naturally muscular and fit without doing some kind of physical activity.

But I thought CHAD could get away with just PIZZA
>>
>>37384218
Reminder that Sociology isn't science.

It'a a sign you've wated your college years, got into debt for no reason, a sign of being the ultimate beta.
>>
>>37388580
Post your body or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37383486
every single guy you know has at one point joined a gym and looked to get big. Every single one. There is not a man over 20 who did not, even for a moment, try to get jacked.

The group who didnt make it and cant appreciate the hard work it took are the ones youre talking about. These bitch boys bend over backwards to explain how it doesnt look good, how its impractical, how girls dont like it, how its unhealthy etc etc. Youll hear every excuse in the book and it all comes back to them being unable to do it while others could. Just like fat people, if a genie could grant them the body with no strings attached every single one would take it.

Its because theyre angry at themselves for not making it
>>
>>37383781
I am making fun of your tattoo's
>>
File: lwg____.jpg (23 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
lwg____.jpg
23 KB, 250x418
>>37387744

>beta men emulate and white knight women
>beta men so this trying to emulate women logic
>women do the exact same things

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
>>
>>37388731
> you hit the DOUCHEHOUSE HARD while BETAS post on LEDDIT
>>
>>37383486
He's absolutely right though. He's not saying building muscle is bad, just that its not the most important factor in attraction.
>>
>>37388580
excuse me sir, but your grapes seem to be very sour...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459671201190.jpg (32 KB, 720x511) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459671201190.jpg
32 KB, 720x511
>>37388453
They call it the douchhouse because it's sterile and makes vaginas wet
>>
>>37388322

Steroids make this a moot point since they if you can afford them you're literally buying your gains
>>
>>37390500
Fag
>>
File: 1417759518519.jpg (7 KB, 225x219) Image search: [Google]
1417759518519.jpg
7 KB, 225x219
>>37384328
EXERCISE MAKES ME FEEL GOOD
LIFTING WEIGHTS MAKES ME STRONG AND I LIKE BEING STRONG BECAUSE I CAN DO THINGS

What the fuck is wrong with everyone? These fucking beta cucks have got their heads so far up their arses with their "insecure toxic masculinity" that they can't see the completely straightforward and intuitive reasons why I want to work out. Absolutely fucking delusional about society, and I'm glad they'll never be able to run it cause they're too busy writing blogs, organising slutwalks and writing bachelor's theses.

>>37384218
I'M LOOKING AT YOU, KEK

Also, you have some fucking nerve calling your Bachelor's mini-dissertation a "thesis". Come back to me when you've written a full Masters and maybe we can discuss research, dumb liberal arts cunt.
>>
>>37384218
But you're projecting. Women gaining power doesn't threaten most men. It threatens you. And hardly anyone seriously considers height surgery. The meme magic has taken hold of you. You can't possibly be writing a thesis on /fit/ shitposts
>>
>>37388453
That may be the saddest most deluded thing i've seen all day
>>
>>37388453
>douchehouse
Gyms are really nice places filled with supportive people

and that weird guy who does a heavy set, sets an alarm on his phone, and then lays on the floor until it goes off, but that's just me.
>>
>>37388453
>don't like the way I look

Eat less? No soda? No fast food? Move more? Run? Jog? Walk? Cycle?

None of it requires going to the, as you call it, "douchehouse". What's your strategy?

>I wished I looked good

Oh, there it is. You're going to wish.

Welcome to the world outside of /fit/.
>>
>>37393272
Texas Method?
>>
Because women look at a pretty, well built, well shaped man who obviously lifts a lot and go "see I want a normal guy like that".

They have no clue about muacle
>>
But working to improve yourself IS a manly trait.
>>
If you don't have something it must be shit. That's why people whine for hours about circumcision and whatever console they bought.
>>
>>37383486
Betas are terrified of masculinity and why wouldn't they be? Mentally they're like children.
>>
File: 03hKxX.jpg (98 KB, 584x891) Image search: [Google]
03hKxX.jpg
98 KB, 584x891
>>37384105
that's pretty funny t-shirt, where one would get one? Nice hat too, maybe too hot for summer
>>
>>37393571

You got it the other way around, people whine about uncut because they're jealous since theirs was ripped away at birth and their cognitive dissonance makes them unable to reconcinle that being uncut is infinitely better and also less barbaric to babies. A dry chaffed cut up callused cockhead does not have the same sensitivity as a glorious sheathed smooth uncut cock with millions of nerve endings and gliding action intact
>>
>>37383781
Trade me your lats plz m8
>>
>>37394814
I was uncut until I decided to get the surgery at 16. One of the best decisions of my life. Being cut is far better
>>
>>37384105
5-STAR POST
WILL REMEMBER FOREVER
>>
>>37383781
>>37383940
No fuckin doubt

>mirin
>jelly

I hate myself
>>
>>37383781

>trampstamp

You fucked up m8
>>
>>37383486
2bh just ignore what women say they want, they want YOUR results without KNOWING you worked for it. Gyms are for loser gymcells, you're just trying to catch up with the guys who are ripped naturally!
>>37384633
>Wew lad. there are traits that are considered universally masculine through out human cultures. Strength is one of them.
>traits.... considered universally masculine ... Strength is one of them
are you trying to defend women mate. because you're doing a piss poor job
>>
>>37384569
Are you dumb? Asian girls love muscles
>>
>>37383781
r-routine?
>>
>>37384218
>Bachelors thesis
K.
>>
>>37384685
Im with this guy

>Say again m8?
>>
File: 4-chan-sadik-ramy.jpg (106 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-sadik-ramy.jpg
106 KB, 639x960
> anybody could if they worked hard.
>implying a lot of people even on heavy steroids wouldnt look like shit

yeah, if you work hard you can look good.

hehe, good attitude goyim, now buy more of my supplements and train hard!
>>
File: large.jpg (31 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
31 KB, 500x284
>>37383486
>The snippet in the photo suggests that Taiwanese men, living in a society with less equality of the sexes, feel masculine enough, without working out, such that they can't be bothered to care about a muscular physique

>Why do betas hate muscular physiques?
What a weird interpretation of your posted photo OP.

If we take the information in the OP's photo at face value, it certainly seems to be stating that the real betas out there are those Western men lacking in self-confidence enough that they feel the need to prove how manly they are by working out.

And [if I grant the article's conclusion without having read the thing], I for one fucking agree with that conclusion.

It's hard for me to think of a less "beta"-level behavior than whining on the internet about "betas hate muscular physiques" by bringing up an article that says that Taiwanese men are so fucking confident and 'alpha' that they don't even give a shit about muscular physiques.

Good going OP, you truly earned your beta stripes today.
>>
>>37388731
10/10
>>
>>37384218
I don't have the proper background for it, but I'd look forward to reading your thesis and checking out your survey data to see how your conclusion came about.

Given the lack of self-confidence displayed on /fit/, it certainly seems like a thing you could make a pretty solid case for.
>>
>>37390996
>zinger
>>
>>37383781
Bro... You got a tramp stamp
>>
>>37388453
>I know I'll be rejected and she'll go for a muscled douchebag.
Translation: I haven't worked hard enough to obtain someone attractive and my personality is shit and no woman could ever be attracted to it.

>I have a weight problem
Translated: I have a problem with hiw much weight I have.

>I wish I looked good but refuse to take steroids and go to the gym.
Translation: I want but am unwilling to work. Anyone whose in better shape than me MUST be on steroids.

Wewlad/10
>>
File: 38294292942942.png (325 KB, 543x363) Image search: [Google]
38294292942942.png
325 KB, 543x363
>>37383695

I ain't even fit by a longshot and am fat but I think envy is more harmful than pride in our modern day and age. They see someone fit and are envious and fox and the grapes bitter.

Alternatively it's not this pic but the whole crab bucket business.
>>
File: image.gif (828 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
828 KB, 350x497
>>37386265
This
>>
>>37392051
>and writing bachelor's theses

Well done.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 767x748
>>37383486
Typical liberal
>>
>>37398071
Typical trip faggot
>>
>>37387672
Male-female transsexuals don't really count.
>>
>>37387672
>>37398617
how much can trappy sama lift?
>>
>>37384890
That's gold digging, that's pretending to be attracted for a pay day. You know, like a whore. You aren't that guy who thinks the whores he hires are attracted to him, are you?
>>
>>37394814
Full cock master race. Cripple dicks are always trying to pretend it doesn't bother them.
>>
>>37398071
Looks like the shit a beta would make
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.