[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I achieve Lesnar mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5626579237_acb25790a7.jpg (136 KB, 311x500) Image search: [Google]
5626579237_acb25790a7.jpg
136 KB, 311x500
How do I achieve Lesnar mode?
>>
Roid in your 20s -30s + genetics
>>
>>37382802
>Lesnar
>roids
Top kek
>>
>>37382762
>grade A genetics
>HGH
>some roids
>diet with lots of fat

There. Basically entering strongman-lite mode.
>>
>>37382762
train from child
>>
>>37382762
German suplexes 3xF
>>
>>37382802
Dudes not on roids. He was an NCAA wrestling champion, they get tested like crazy because it's one of the few sports where roids can have the biggest impact.
>>
File: 1463265536239.png (74 KB, 173x280) Image search: [Google]
1463265536239.png
74 KB, 173x280
>>37382899
>almost 300lbs
>10 - 15% bf
>stats almost like Mariusz Pudzianowski on a cycle
>not on roids

kekkity kikkity kek
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>not on roids
Well its possible he is not ON roids now or in ufc but he is definitely have been on roids. Just look at his WWE body when here comes to pain game came out and he was a top guy in a industry. And all who have roided know that your muscles ain't gonna go nowhere when you stop cycling for a while or just trt dosing. That is just fucking twinky ottermode skelly propaganda.
>>
>>37382762
Honestly, that's elite Nordic master race genetics. 99% of all people could train identically, eat the same diet, take equal or even greater amounts of identical drugs and never come close to that.

But yeah, heavy compounds plus lots of food and steroids will help a little. Zero isolation exercise bro split bullshit. He basically juiced his ass off to get into the WWE back in 2002 and then slowed to a cruise for his MMA career. He was really impressive to look at back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqy98LfCyOI

He lost 30-40 lb of muscle to after cycling off to get into the UFC (although even then, he was probably taking low doses of test and possibly other stuff as well).
>>
>>37383613
It all screams
>HGH, MOTHERFUCKER
It's hard to detect on piss/blood tests, and in proper dosage it's the go-to substance for lifting.
>>
>Be born a gorilla
>Shave your body hair
>Bleach your skin
>Learn a human language
>Still more evolved than your average nigger
>>
>>37382899
>an have the biggest impact.

are you kidding me?
>>
>>37382899
Are you fucking retarded? New drugs are found every single day that can't be tested for and are strong af
>>
>>37382762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO-lNJAHpoI
>>
>>37382899
My nigger, Armstrong was never caught and he's a world championxF.
>>
>>37382762
invent a time machine, go into the future where you can get a phone with a gene manipulation app, go back in time, use phone and app on your mother before you're born
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.