[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you dunk? Or is everyone on here just manlet power lifters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Can any of you dunk? Or is everyone on here just manlet power lifters?
>>
>tfw I can dunk, but I can't dribble the ball

Sucks the be an explosive, but uncoordinated 6'2" fuck
>>
jordan legitly needs to only do like a 2 cm jump and stretch his arms to dunk

thats some what unfair isn't it?
>>
>>37382562

I can when I lift and build leg muscle but right now I've gone back to full skeleton mode so probably not.
>>
>>37382562
5'8, I can dunk but only under the condition that it's an isolated show of the talent, not in a game.
>>
I'm a recovering fatty and being able to dunk is the goal that keeps me going.
>>
>>37382562
>tfw 5'11" and people always anticipate for me to dunk
>>
>>37382562
I played basketball with my friends at the school gym in the afterhours, shit was comfy as fuck.
Wish there was still someone to play the game with now
>>
>>37382562
I'm 6'3 and can dunk. But I play soccer.
>>
>>37382562
I'm white.
>>
>6ft and cant dunk, can hardly touch the rim with my fingers
>my dad is 5'9 and 225 with a huge beer belly and can slam dunk

Fucking makes no sense at all he cant even walk up the stairs without getting winded
>>
>>37382731

Sounds like you got the short end of the genetic stick
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.