[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1306313-paulbunyanbabe.jpg (56 KB, 550x640) Image search: [Google]
1306313-paulbunyanbabe.jpg
56 KB, 550x640
How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym alone?
>>
I actually prefer to lift alone. Go there, get your shit done, and leave.
>>
>>37382519
I don't go to the gym. I do bodyweight and kettle bell at home. Just did 100 push ups 15 minutes ago and feel good.
>>
>>37382519
I couldn't imagine going to the gym with people, they'd be too much of a distraction
>>
>>37382519
Alphas get it done no matter what. Then again I'm

an introvert and like doing shit alone since I know

it'll get done.
>>
My bros stopped lifting with me like 2 years ago
I shared a deadlifting platform with a dude yesterday, we talked a little bit and it gave me feels because I kinda miss working out with friends
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 456x384
I've been going for five years alone. Whole that time I prayed for a lifting buddy, even got some but they never lasted. Maybe some day I will find my buddy.
>>
>>37382565
I hope you're not coming out of the closet, anon
>>
>>37382588
pls be in Charlotte
>>
>>37382591
I don't think I am, i like putting my dick in a pussy
it's just that my gym is full of curlbros and it was nice talking to someone who actually lifts
>>
>>37382519
I usually lift alone. I have a friend that goes to the gym about once every 2 weeks. He won't go unless I go with him. Honestly it kinda slows me down. He does his best but usually after 6 exercises he's done.

This is kinda weird but I listen to talk radio while I work out. Usually The News Junkie. Doesn't get me pumped or anything its just entertaining to listen to.
>>
>>37382519
Goin to the gym alone rocks
Time to focus and listen to music meanwhile without disturbance is great
>>
>>37382519
I don't need motivation I just go because I enjoy it
>>
>>37382612
I know what you mean dude. Almost all my friends avoid anything fitness related. That's why I'm on here :/
>>
Id love to go to the gym alone but I need structure. I need a plan or a routine and to know when to put more weight on. In HS we did max days and then used a routine until the next max day. All of my trepidation about the gym comes from not having a spotter and not having a plan
>>
>>37382519
Motivation isn't needed as long as you have discipline.
>alone
That's my entire life.
>>
>>37382610
Ha! Far from it
>Finland
No buddy for us :(
>>
>>37382700
Spotter would be good to have. I've been using the smith machine cause I'm afraid if I use the normal bench I'll fuck up and embarrass myself
>>
File: titus.jpg (18 KB, 371x371) Image search: [Google]
titus.jpg
18 KB, 371x371
Looking at jew-c dudes in short shorts and tanktops is motivation enough

I'm watching you squat, boy
>>
That's my secret, my dudes
I always lift alone
>>
My lifting buddy is the man behind the mirror. When I started lifting, that was the first time we looked at each other and were happy with what we saw.
>>
>>37382519
By having a home gym.
>>
>>37382952
>behind

In the mirror, Anon.

Unless someone was actually behind the mirror, in which case that's creepy as hell.
>>
>>37382519

easily

lifting with other people is the worst, you have to babysit and waste time, not sure how people stand it to be honest
>>
I got back into lifting 6 months ago, did it almost seriously already in HS times.
At the time I had a buddy and it was cool and also helpful when you try wanna try extra weights on bench.
Now I go alone and it's fine, just decide you wanna do something properly and stick to a fucking routine, not that hard.
>>
>>37383497
Yes, behind. His name is jamal and he only likes the fittest boipussy. Otherwise he just chants "BOIPU$$Y SO CHEAP IT'S BOIPU¢¢I".
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.