[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im done being brainwashed by society i want to smoke ciggarettes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1417731127225.jpg (125 KB, 1021x569) Image search: [Google]
1417731127225.jpg
125 KB, 1021x569
im done being brainwashed by society i want to smoke ciggarettes, kick back and be the sickest motherfucker alive i dont give a fuck what anyone is saying all the faggots that march on their freedoms i want to tell of them to their face to fuck off you are the pansy for turning into a faggot and im not going to conform to your gay parade fuck off im not some guy wanted to pretend hes hot shit nobody is hotter than me the site of me is the blood you never feel going through your veins im the sickest motherfucker alive and it shows if you ask me your all worried about whats dangerous and not whats truely going to happen they all think the world is going to flip but not for me i do what i want thats the truth
>>
>>37382481

you can do whatever you please, but consider the consequences if you wanna get smart
>>
>>37382481
Nobody cares, kys
>>
>>37382481
I smokes with cigarettes too

It's fun to do bad things
>>
>>37382529
im constantly growing where others fall its like they are born without oxygen to their brain. its like they took a left turn into stupidity i hate all of them
>>37382538
im not going to kill myself and when you see me filled with power you'll see i clearly did not kill myself
>>37382579
idk i have ciggarettes on a scale with cancer idc about getting old and its too much information to digest so im a casual smoking not a heavy one
>>
File: 1.jpg (49 KB, 640x589) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49 KB, 640x589
>>37382481
>I want to smoke cigarettes
I stopped reading right there. This kid is just too edgy for me.
>also, don't. They are really bad for you.
>>
>>37382481
Then be the sickest cunt alive. Literally no one is stopping you. Don't talk about it, be about it.
>>
>>37382579
Hahah
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4
>>
>>37382481
You can hang with me and my boys, first shave your head buy some boots and well all get tats next week
>>
>>37382481
So you're gay
>>
File: 1464623401507.jpg (157 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1464623401507.jpg
157 KB, 1080x720
Daily reminder that pic related is your average /pol/ crossposter
>>
>>37384327
Looks like he has his life in more order than most of the virgin NEET degenerates on this board. Just sayin
>>
>>37384380
lmao cute tomato pls go
>>
File: Profanity.png (84 KB, 238x255) Image search: [Google]
Profanity.png
84 KB, 238x255
You remind me my brother.

Actually from what you have mentioned so far OP you are 90% the same.

>im constantly growing where others fall its like they are born without oxygen to their brain. its like they took a left turn into stupidity...

Seeing yourself as something more, not having prooven anything yet. Only talk no acrions.

>im not going to kill myself and when you see me filled with power you'll see i clearly did not kill myself

Your head is filled with ideas of grandeaur, overestimating abilites or whatever else your head wants to think.

You'll end up just like him. 23 years old living with his parents, no job, too edgy/cool/proud to work, dropped out of univercity, he is asking for money so he can go out and drink... Classic man-child stuff.

If you are heading the same way, then keep on going, soon you will belive its the worlds problem you cant even achieve your slightest goal.

>inb4 this is bait.

Who cares?
>>
>>37384327

he is 12 years old what the fuck does he know about politics anyway
>>
>>37382481
Cool story bro.
>>
>>37382481
Please use capitalization and punctuation.
>>
I felt like this for a good portion of my youth... Turns out past thirty its just pathetic, you then realize you were doing it all out of fear of growing old and having real responsibility, the ones that stay " sick mother fuckers" are the ones that end up permanently sleeping on some friends couch or sharing a bunk with some other fucking loser in a cell, then another ten yrs passes and you can't get one girl to look at your loser ass if your life depended on it because you are too old to be cool by anyone's standards and have nothing to show for the life you've wasted... Have fun being free
>>
>>37384327
What's the problem? Dude literally looks like Hitler Youth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.