[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 months after break up >Have finally stopped thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1463787865945.jpg (56 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
1463787865945.jpg
56 KB, 540x361
>2 months after break up
>Have finally stopped thinking about her
>In bed with ex, having the most loving caring sex possible
>staring into each other's eyes with nothing but love
>wake up
>it's a dream
>All alone in bed with boner
>jerk off to mental image
>feel like shit
When will it stop by?
Also what angle should your back be when doing barbell rows and deadlift?
>>
>>37380806
It won't stop. Spent 5 years with my ex. It's been a year and the pain is if anything, more constant and sharp than it was a year ago.

Time does not heal wounds, that is a delusion, time only serves to allow you to reflect on your pain, to purify and clarify it into something eternal.
>>
Yall fuckers wanna look like alphas but act like betas.

Depends on proportions bro, figure out if you have long legs, torso arms etc.
>>
your back should be straight at around a 65 degree angle for deadlifts for rows(im assuming you mean Pendlay Rows) I'd say around 45 degrees
>>
>>37380856
nvm i messed up the degrees i think for deadlift around 115 degrees and for pendlay you wanna be bent over so 90 degrees
but remember for all lifts involving back keep your back straight
>>
>>37380806
>When will it stop

Never anon. Embrace your feels and use it to fuel your lifts.
>>
File: 1.png (573 KB, 493x685) Image search: [Google]
1.png
573 KB, 493x685
>>
File: 1462300015059.jpg (23 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1462300015059.jpg
23 KB, 460x460
>>37380826

Don't listen to this person.

I was engaged for 6 years to a girl I genuinely fell in love with. She was a great girl, and we both grew up through some pretty awful conditions together. Things wound up not working out, she moved on, and I moped about it for a few years.

Eventually we got back in touch. After another year or so of pining over her, I finally had a good look at the kind of person she ended up being. She look great - she was always working out, perfect diet, you'd never believe she ever had a kid. She was a solid 10. But beyond that, she was hateful, lonely, didn't like her husband, had major clinical depression, more baggage than an airport, and had nothing valuable to say about anything because her entire life could be reduced to her setting up shop in somebody else's life.

I had all these blown up ideas in my head about her. I had the same dreams you did anon, but the thing is that it's probably not going to work, there are like 7 billion people on this planet, there's just mathematically somebody out there you're more compatible with.

Case in point, my mom used to date this guy from New Jersey. He was a drunk. They were almost married, but he drank too much so she broke up with him. Literally 40 years later, she divorces her husband and this guy comes galloping back into her life. She still treats him like shit, and he's still willing to do anything to put up with it.

It doesn't mean he's truly in love. It means he's fucking stupid. The strong make their own paths. Getting hung up over a girl is the lousiest thing you can do to yourself.
>>
I use the hate I have for my ex to get in those last few reps. It helps.
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 719x744) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 719x744
>>
File: 3.png (92 KB, 303x168) Image search: [Google]
3.png
92 KB, 303x168
>>
>>37380890
listen to this dude

I broke with my gf of 5 years 10 months ago, we grew together and first months were hell, but time and focusing on yourself heal it, slowly, but hey, that's how love works, deal with it or go live alone in a mountain, nothing is forever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.