[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weight loss and diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: fat.jpg (19 KB, 395x331) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
19 KB, 395x331
Alright fit-fags can one of you do me a favor?I'm 25 drink 16 beers every night i eat greasy meals late at night and rarely exersize can one of you write me out a diet that i can write down and work at it

I'm 6ft tall 230 pounds

I can cut back on the meals and stuff just not the drinking

picture unrelated
>>
>>37379187
There's some written in the STICKY

It's not going to help you though, because you act like a diet is a quick fix to removing fatmode. Your habits are god awful and your liquid diet of beer easily will make you even fatter in the near future.

Might be bait yeah, but if you are a middle-age balding degenerate, then there is no hope unless you drop your shit drinking habit.
>>
>>37379187
we dont care about weight loss questions here because we have a fucking iq test here on /fit/

Sticky has many things covered. so go die in your fat tub of lard OP.
>>
>>37379207
nah mate im 25
>>
>>37379187
>16 beers every night

literally why
>>
File: 121.jpg (38 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
38 KB, 390x470
>I can cut back on the meals and stuff just not the drinking
>just not the drinking
>not the drinking

get a load of this weak willed faggot
>>
>I can cut back on the meals and stuff just not the drinking

Here's my tip for you, my friend. Drop all the meals. The money you saved by doing so, you should spend on more alcohol. In fact, you should try drinking yourself to death, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
Just start doing low-cal drugs
Lsd 3x5
Coke 3x5
>>
>>37379232
At this rate, you're late middle aged at best.
>>
>>37379236
alcoholic mate
>>
>>37379261
i see

well then nobody on /fit/ can help you

go see a professional
>>
>>37379252
nah im 25 why would i lie about that?I've a decent job that i can handle i'm immune to hangovers at this rate,I refer to myself as a functioning alcoholic,Pretty much the same drinking rate as christopher hitchens
>>
>>37379246
good post
/thread
>>
>>37379187
Here's one:
>stop
>drinking
>beer
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 832x2475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 832x2475
>>37379261
>>
>>37379238
that is true im very weak willed when it comes to drinking

>>37379246
I tried that before twice,The second time i took several packets of paracetemol in an effort to kill myself but i just had a seizure and woke up in hospital
>>
>>37379278
>Hitchens
>And we saw how he turned out

No, you have a shit diet, a shit habit, and generally seem like a shit person. You're 25. Lucky if you make it to 50.
>>
>>37379249
im not really into those types of drugs i dont take any apart from alcohol but thanks anyway
>>
>>37379305
I don't see myself as a bad person but i suppose we're all entitled to our own opinions
>>
>>37379298
You're an addict. We can't help. Go fuck off to a treatment center or something.
>>
>>37379305
I also don't think ill make it to 50 and hope not too,,I'll be happy if i get to 35 but sometimes i don't think ill see that either
>>
>>37379246
This.
>>
>>37379330
I know you can't help with my addiction i wasn't asking for help on that i was just seeing if you people knew any dieting tips or anything,Treatment centers are for people who WANT to give up whatever it is they're addicted to
>>
To give you a rundown:

You will never achieve anything spectacular while you are drinking

Go read the sticky for diet and exercise advice

Switch the beer for liquor and fit it into your macros (or else no progress will be made at all)

And stop drinking so much; get help if needed

Srs
>>
>>37379349
you fucking dense idiot, you're taking in a metric shitton of calories from beer

how are you going to control your diet when you can't control your drinking?
>>
>>37379358
Thank you for that..At least it was a kind response,I may try cut back on the beer if and whenever i can.
>>
File: kysfaggot.gif (819 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
kysfaggot.gif
819 KB, 500x250
>>37379187
>>
>>37379363
What if i reduced the beers from 16 to 8?
>>
>i don't want to be a disgusting fat shit anymore, pls help
>lol, what does drinking have to do with my weight????
>>
>>37379377
>try
>if and when

AHAHAHA. Fuck addicts. I worked with jackasses like you for four years. Waste of an education, waste of a career. Useless, lazy people content to be victims of whatever personal choices they decide they can't control.
>>
>>37379382
already tried it twice mate,I don't want to try it again just yet.Maybe i will in the future but not right now.
>>
>>37379387
That's still 1200 calories you could be EATING
>>
>>37379400
I absolutely agree however i wouldn't call myself uneducated or not even useless,I have a job and it's a rather decent full time job so i'm not wasting tax payers money or claiming benefits or anything and I my addiction only harms me nobody else my drinking is not a burden to anybody.I don't think addiction is a disease or anything like that
>>
>>37379387
Try four. Even at four beers, you're still at 130~cal for a 12oz unless you get bland garbage. Thats about 520 calories for four beers. Thats more than a third of the daily calorie intake than some of us during a cut.

At 16 beers, you're drinking 2080 calories a day. That's ALREADY more calories than the daily recommended amount for a reasonably active person.

Not to mention the shape your poor god damn liver is in.
>>
>>37379442
Very well said,Thank you
>>
>>37379431
You don't understand that beer has calories in it. You can't be that bright.
>>
>>37379454
now ignore the advice because it's" tooo haaaaard"
and join the haes fatties on tumblr.
>>
>>37379457
I do know that we've all heard of a beer belly but if you look at alcoholics like Paul Gasgoine,Christopher Hitchens,George Best,Shane McGowan they're all alcoholics and none of them are fat so i wonder what they're doing that doesn't make them hold the weight
>>
>>37379482
Are you fucking high hitchens was fat as fuck

>refer to file name
>>
>>37379465
What do you suggest i do to pass the time that i'd normally spend drinking?Also if anybody else is reading this could you think of some ideas
>>
>>37379482
you know gascoigne was actually active and moving constantly right? not just drinking while shitposting on a vietnamese spear fishing forum
>>
>>37379506
exercise, video games, art, reading, whatever.
>>
>>37379512
That's not true he said in an interview that he used to regularly sit watching the TV with a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of coke.
>>
>>37379512
I'm talking post football career by the way
>>
>>37379298

Get to rehab, you're a hopless addict and you know it. Either you'll get help or turning into a bum and dying are the only things you can look forward to. This is no joke, making threads on 4chan will not fix your life and the fact that you're deluding yourself that it may just shows how far gone you are.

It's doable, I'm 3 years sober now, but you need to understand that it is a radical, extremely painful process that requires your 100% commitment. It's that or rapid decline and death.
>>
>>37379542
Fine, then kill yourself if advice is too hard to follow.

/THIRD TIME'S A CHAAAARM~/
>>
>>37379554
As i previously stated i'm not currently thinking about doing that at the moment perhaps in the future yes but not right now

>>37379548
Were your drinking habits as bad as mine?What's the worst part about it?And what are the highs and lows?
>>
Reduce that to at most 1 beer a night, or you won't make it

But if you really care, stop drinking alltogether, it's bad for your Test anyway
>>
>16 beers a night

op must have huge fucking tits
>>
lets see how much you like your booze when you have constant horrific pain and get fed through an IV because of your pancreatitis and cirrhosis

before you die from bleeding to death internally or ammonia melts your brain
>>
>>37379187
I was 286 pounds three months ago, I'm at 230 right now, looking way better and getting stronger.

I took my diet seriously, quit drinking, and walking. In two months I was losing weight.

Now I'm training hard and it's not that complicate, mostly because I see the results and that helps a lot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_Sn0LXnwg

I feel better about the whole situation now
>>
>>37379882
Thank you,I quite like cycling perhaps ill do that instead,well done btw
>>
>>37379899
You will not make any progress if you do not cut out the beer.
>>
>>37379911
I know i mean i'll cycle instead of drinking
>>
>>37379899
Thank you. I'm 30, btw, so it's never too late.

Wish I took a picture of myself when I was at my fattest. I really let myself go...
>>
>>37379571
>Were your drinking habits as bad as mine?

I didn't drink every single day, usually in a 3 days on/3 days off pattern, but yeah, it was bad. I avarged about 1l of vodka per drinking day.

>What's the worst part about it?

The moment where you have to be honest with yourself, admit how much you fucked up and assess the damage then get around to fixing it.

>And what are the highs and lows?

Highs?
You have your fucking life back for starters. The sense of impending doom is gone, you start feeling that time is on your side instead of running out for you. You have goals and plans, your relationships with people improve dramatically, your body no longer feels like it's about to fall apart, I could go on forever.

The lows? There's a lot of anxiety at first, you're probably familiar with withdrawals, so I'll just tell you that it takes weeks for this drawn-out phase of withdrawal to pass, that's why I recommend rehab where it's much easier to handle.
Other than that, there is this sense of something missing that never goes away, but most people experience it in one way or another, you simply discover that life is hard in general, not just because you're sober.

Either way, weighting the pros and cons would make sense if you could continue the way you're living now, which you can't. It's only gonna get worse and the longer you wait the harder it will be to turn back, so it's not like you have much of a choice.
>>
File: VGU5tLA.jpg (216 KB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
VGU5tLA.jpg
216 KB, 1278x719
Change the beer with vodka and start eating rice, pasta and other healthy foods. That should do the most, if you wan't to lose more go cardio
>>
>>37379992
kill yourself
>>
>>37379951
>>37379974
>>37379992
I'd like to thank all three of you for your advice plan on getting a grip on this to the other former alcoholic you've given me a boost by telling me that all the bad shit goes away after about 3-5 weeks so thanks for that

Enjoy the rest of your day lads it's time for me to sort my life out :D

Even if you think this is bait or even if you think i'm lying you three lads and the other few who contributed decent advice thank you you've actually helped more than you think you have
>>
>>37380019
I'm glad your dog died.
>>
>>37380046
yw, best of luck to you my friend. It's awesome to see people that want to change
>>
>>37380064
kek thats pretty funny actually
stop trying to send OP to an early grave though
>>
File: Picture 515.jpg (281 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 515.jpg
281 KB, 1280x1024
>>37379187
>mfw even i never looked this bad
>>
You'll make it. I don't condone it but if you really can't or won't stop drinking, count those calories. Pretty simple. Find your daily expenditure and go from there.

But trust me, I'm an alcoholic and quitting drinking was the best decision I ever made. Don't let the accident that made me stop happen to you or anything similar to it. It will forever be burned into your mind. Quit now. You're not useless or a piece of shit, good luck friend.

One more tip. You only NEED yourself, but if you ever want someone or something else in your life, you need to take care of yourself first. Drinking took everything I had and until I stopped it stopped me from getting anything else worthwhile. It's worth it.
>>
File: 1464706712413.jpg (173 KB, 999x1300) Image search: [Google]
1464706712413.jpg
173 KB, 999x1300
>>37379187
man... without even thinking about it i started reading your post with an amerifat accent
>>
>>37379187
>drink 16 beers every night i eat greasy meals late at night

Yeah, stop doing those things.

An average can of beer is 150 calories. Times 16 is 2400. That ALONE is most likely more calories than you burn in a day, even before we take food into account.
>>
count your fucking calories, you don't need a diet
>>
>>37379187
SS+ GOMAD
>>
>>37379187
Have you ever tried quitting? Going cold turkey just try it out, see what it does to your body. You are damaging your liver so bad, will probably lead to some fucked up diseases.

Who said you can't give up drinking? Why not?
>>
You can't diet when you are basically drinking a 4 double bacon cheese burgers a night you fat shit... You can work out like a beast all day long but drinking that much daily will make it all for nothing...
>>
>>37379187
cut the drinking faggot. that's all your wasted calories and your beer gut.
>>
>>37379400
Wtf is wrong with you..
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.