[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
been going to gold's gym for a few days, of which i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: arnold-golds-gym-hed-2014[1].jpg (107 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
arnold-golds-gym-hed-2014[1].jpg
107 KB, 652x367
been going to gold's gym for a few days, of which i don't have a membership to, without going to the front desk and paying

anyone else ever just walk into gyms without paying/going to the front desk?

anyone get caught?
>>
My gym has these little gates that you can only open by scanning your membership card.
>>
>>37376760
Same all gyms I have been too have a scanning type thing to physically enter the gym
>>
I have both 24hour and LA fitness

24hour scans your fingerprint and la scans a barcode, you can maybe get away with it if you have a friend who looks like you and lends you his account
>>
>>37376760
>>37376784
nah, for this gold's it's only really a clerk at a desk scanning for cards/checking for people to pay, but there are no physical barriers stopping people

i go with a friend who does have a membership, and what i typically do is walk in with said friend as he goes to get his card scanned and i just casually stroll in

we then meet up at a bench or a machine and start our workout; haven't been called out, but my friend said the lady at the desk kinda gave me a look, sorta scared to go back tomorrow
>>
Not anymore, but before I used to sneak into a gym at night by going through the fire escape and muscling over the wall that partitioned the gym from the rest of the building.
>>
File: 1457666208290.png (188 KB, 765x981) Image search: [Google]
1457666208290.png
188 KB, 765x981
>>37376749
Is it normal to pay per workout in the US?
>>
>>37376827
yup
>>
>>37376749
i go to snap fitness at night and scan the door with my card, i could easily bring a bring and just let him in but whos to say if they have someone watching the cameras at night

you could easily hit fast forward and watch for doubles coming in and people holding the door open for others, female pajeet did it for me(god i could smell her across the gym doing cardio for half an hour) good for her though
>>
I'm pretty close with my gym owner, but he has cameras everywhere except the toilet and he has a pretty good memory.

He catches people if they try and get gains for free, he'll normally let them in if they buy a hat or something but he's a busy guy so he has no time for people who try and get in for free.
>>
Anyone ever just walk into a hotel and use the fitness center?
>>
>>37376868
>>37376880
cameras, man

now that i've been sort of spotted, i fear they'll be looking for me through those fuckers
>>
>>37376887
aren't those usually locked with card readers?
>>
I do travel a lot and sometimes do this.
Or just give the cute Receptionist a fiver and she lets me in.
>>
>>37376827
Nope, monthly charge

Though I payed for 3years at once which brought it to $18 a month
>>
>>37376892
Kinda, I travel a bit and I've seen both
>>
>>37376868
Nah, they check that shit and issue fines if you do it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.