[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, have any of u tried stacking mr hyde with dr jekyll?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: received_547611792030424.jpg (23 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
received_547611792030424.jpg
23 KB, 640x640
Hey guys, have any of u tried stacking mr hyde with dr jekyll? I heard it gives an amazing workout, but what is the dosage? Any personal experiences?, it's because i'm definately going to pick up some hyde today but i'm not sure if buying jekyll too is worth it

Halp me out brahs
>>
i am, yeah, but i'm very quickly gaining tolerance. on 2 scoops hyde 1 scoop jekyll and don't feel much anymore...
>>
>>37376653
2 scoops of hyde? Holy shit thought about going 1:1 with hyde and jekyll
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>37376658

yup, and sometimes an additional scoop of either intra-workout. and a scoop of hyde in the morning before work.

lol i have a problem tho
>>
Idk what the fuck you're talking about and I'm too lazy to open a new tab to Google it but it sounds like pwo

So I'll just say that a spoonful of instant coffee and a few niacin pills is the best pwo I've ever had and it costs like 5 dollars for 2 months worth
>>
>>37376676
U crazy brah
>>
First of all.

Delete this stupid fucking meme, you faggot.

Second. Just get coffee. You don't need preworkout unless you're either:

a) lazy as fuck
b) fat
c) skinnyfat
d) all of the above
>>
>>37376707

i am none of these, i just really, really like feeling jacked up

just... i'm never going to try meth
>>
>>37376707
I'm just lazy as fuck and have good experience with mr hyde, i go to school from 8-15 almost every day and then a 45 min drive home, then i'm tired af, and that's where the pwo really kicks in and help me through my workout
>>
>>37376722
That is not op btw
>>
>>37376722
>>37376724

Coffee is way better in the long run, you get burnt out of higher end preworkouts like that pretty quickly
>>
>>37376730

lolll my bad i left the name on from one of my threads

>>37376733

coffee doesn't make me feel anything anymore though
>>
>>37376744
np
>>
DAT BOI IS THE NEW THING

O SHIT WADDUP!
>>
O SHIT WADDUP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.