[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm glad they took the "health" part out of "health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm glad they took the "health" part out of "health and fitness"
>>
>>37376324
Enjoy your fucked up arteries.
>>
>>37376324
Enjoy your sick gains and increased testosterone.
>>
>>37376324
Fuaarrk the shitty cheap mince I buy here in Australia looks like it would pass for lean premium wherever you are
>>
>>37376324
Pro Tip: Make the most out of a bad situation and strain your dirty mince after cooking.
>>
>>37378553
So much fucking this.

I laugh at all the fags with their pussy vegetable filled diets.

While you're eating broccoli and increasing your estrogen, I'm having a fucking burger and drinking some cola. And guess what? I'm still fucking stronger than you.
>>
>>37380563
>having a 'one or the other' mentality
>denying the relationship between higher body fat levels and estrogen conversion

Guess what? You can be strong and have a balanced diet too, all you have to do is use your head you grease trap.
>>
>>37380563
I know this is b8 but I wanted to mention broccoli is god tier for lowering esteogen
>>
>>37380880
Does it actually work that well? Like is there a significant decrease?
>>
>>37380909
no
>>
>>37380909
It contains Indole-3-Carbinol which lowers estrogen. Brussel Sprouts contain way more though.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12840226

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9168187

"RESULTS:
In both men and women, I3C significantly increased the urinary excretion of C-2 estrogens. The urinary concentrations of nearly all other estrogen metabolites, including levels of estradiol, estrone, estriol, and 16alpha-hydroxyestrone, were lower after I3C treatment.
CONCLUSIONS:
These findings support the hypothesis that I3C-induced estrogen 2-hydroxylation results in decreased concentrations of several metabolites known to activate the estrogen receptor. This effect may lower estrogenic stimulation in women."
>>
>>37380909
I eat about 9kg of broccoli a week. I started getting random boners again but also gained some weight and started eating a tonne of eggs and meat at the same time too
You should eat it anyway as it's tasty and good for you
>>
>>37376324
>y-you are gonna drain that anon?
>>
>>37380909
of course not, how many big strong masculine vegans have you met?
>>
>>37380969
9kg of broccoli a week, are you sure you arent lying?
>>
>>37380969
>9kg broccoli a week

have you turned green yet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.