[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you dont have gyno you dont understand the feels. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1463005496180.jpg (62 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1463005496180.jpg
62 KB, 550x367
If you dont have gyno you dont understand the feels. Don't understand the feels of having a full set of abs yet still appearing chubby to yourself because of chubby nipples. You do not have to squeeze your nipples like a goddamn idiot before swimming to have a good physique. You do not have pyramid nipples in tight shirts. Stop bitching faggots
>>
i feel you bro, im 19 and i have had gyno since 14. it fucking sucks, finding clothes that cover fat nips is impossible
>>
Is there any way at all to get rid of this shit?
>>
File: 1464679656797.jpg (244 KB, 735x980) Image search: [Google]
1464679656797.jpg
244 KB, 735x980
>>37375087
so what are the options here? just cut more, cut harder and hope ?

is their a point in cutting more ?

>weight loss stalled even though i eat only 1500 cals a day
>>
>>37377389

That might be actual gyno
>>
>>37377408
so what are the options? is a lower bodyfat gonna help a little bit more?

can i do some form of exercise to reduce the effect?

anything to actually reduce the gyno?

if i need surgery, how long will i be out of the gym and what are the scar chances?
>>
>>37377295
cutting bodyfat or surgery if not adipomastia.
You should reduce bodyfat anyway.
>>
File: test.jpg (225 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
225 KB, 1200x600
>>37375087
Do I have gyno? I have flat nipples and I feel like when my nipples are in "relaxed" state, there's a bit gyno going on, but when they are hard due to could or arousal they look better.
>>
>>37377431
no amount of lower bodyfat can help you with gyno
>>
>>37377389
Breast tissue is not fat. It's breast tissue
>>
>>37377389
How fucking insecure can you be? There is nothing to be ashamed of here
>>
>>37377879
i wouldnt say insecure. more like autistically OCD that makes me want to perfect things.
>>
>>37377389
You have no gyno but you look like you have klinefelters
>>
File: pecgains.jpg (229 KB, 796x1396) Image search: [Google]
pecgains.jpg
229 KB, 796x1396
>pyramid nipples
that feel when you can't go swimming at all ever anymore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.