[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find the dumbest thing in your Facebook feed and post it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (126 KB, 699x739) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
126 KB, 699x739
Find the dumbest thing in your Facebook feed and post it
>>
We Wuz Gayz N Trannayz
>>
I don't have you added so I can't see that picture of your gains you posted.
>>
>>37374752
GAD DAYM
>>
>>37374735
no way i can find it, but some girl said spinach had more protein than chicken
>>
Things were so much simpler when it was just lgbt.
>>
>>37374864
Just say "LG-plus"

It pisses off tumblr fags but they can never say anything to you about it.
>>
>>37374905
I just call them gays
It's only "offensive" because deep down everyone knows being gay is inherently wrong
>>
I'm dating a vegan and she always tries to pressure me not to buy whey protein and to try soy protein instead.

Fair enough, tried it once and threw up as soon as the taste hit my tongue. Waste of $30.

She paid me back after a long ass argument. I don't eat at her house either anymore. We're cool tho
>>
>>37375009
Although there is nothing wrong with soy protein
She will lose respect for you if you conform to her beliefs
Don't be like our boy Jason "Hemingway " Blaha
>>
>>37374948
>calling gay people gay is offensive
Are you a closet homo?
>>
>>37375047
I personally cannot stand soy protein. It tastes awful and has the worst texture no matter what you mix it with.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.