[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /gymcrush/ here? Anyone ever been successful at getting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 20160530_193509.png (2 MB, 1440x1426) Image search: [Google]
20160530_193509.png
2 MB, 1440x1426
Who /gymcrush/ here? Anyone ever been successful at getting with a girl from the gym? Share stories
>>
>>37374536
underage b&
>>
>>37374595
>If you are intrested in anyone of opposite sex you're under 18

Back /r9k with you
>>
>>37374536
underageb&
>>
I asked. Got a polite no. Nothing bad happened afterwards.

0/1
>>
>>37374536
Personally, I ask them to spot me. They usually tell me they're not strong enough to do it and tell to to go ask a guy
>>
not really a crush but I'd smash her

>see this one small, cute, brunette girl gorgeous smile
>she keeps lifting near me one day, she mirin the lmao3plate deadlift
>literally jaw open watching
>I go over to water fountain and she runs behind me
> turn my head and say "you go ahead I can wait"
> she says "no that's ok, but don't you like hate it when you're filling up your water bottle and people are behind you panting?"
> give her a puzzling look and say "yah that sucks" *walk away
>see her often with always different guys and they are all smaller than me fucking manlets, but always catch her mirin really hard
>one day Ima just fuck her on the squat rack
>>
>>37375149
Make her squat on your D rack amigo.
>>
File: 1341497069823.png (13 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1341497069823.png
13 KB, 405x344
>Been going to the gym for years now
>Never talked to anyone ever
>Always did my own thing because I didn't want to annoy people
>Saw lots of cute girls, mired a lot of good looking guys
>About to go to my next lift
>Cute girl calls out to me kind quiet
>Didn't think she was talking to me
>She says it a little louder
>Look over and shes asking how to use a machine
>Demonstrate and give her an idea of how much weight she should do
>Small talk begins; I'm autistic and can't do it but somehow it's happening
>Shes only started going to the gym recently to do weight training
>Always did cardio and always outside
>Apparently she did research and saw she wouldn't become a muscle freak from lifting
>/fit/ mode activated, I read all about this shit
>Back and forth about lifting and stuff she could do
>Talk about how she'll look really good after lifting and it's great for what she wants to achieve
>She asks for MY number, never been asked by a qt girl in my life
>Said she'll text or call me when she has questions
>Going out to eat together this weekend

Oh man I'm going to blow it since I'm so autistic, but did I finally make it? Am I good looking now? I've never really cared about sex or relationships before.
>>
>>37375365
take some xannys before you go
>>
>>37374536
>need glasses to actually see something
>all girls seem cute until im close enough
>>
>>37374872
You must be drowning in the pussy
>>
>>37375365
If you have a negative mindset going into this situation before it even happens it'll turn out terrible no matter how good it is.

Go on the date try to enjoy yourself and stop self doubting.
>>
>>37375365

settle down there aspie, im sure you will do fine. Sounds like she wants the d, she wont care how much an autismo you are because she most likely wont ever date you
>>
>>37375481
I'm sure I'll enjoy it, she seems pretty smart compared to the usual garbage. I'm just not good at small talk.

>>37375486
Relationship or sex I don't really care about. I guess I'd be fine with either.
At this point I just want to make sure she has a good time and we enjoy each others company.

Is that weird?
>>
>>37375365
Proud of you mate.
Just don't spill ALL your spaghetti, and you'll be fine. All grills know boys are aspires to some extent, but they ate quick to forgive if they're thirsty
>>
>>37375365
>scared of someone weaker than you

Just relax, wear something nice, make plenty of eye contact, don't wack off for a couple of days.

Ask her about her interests, where she went to school, what got her into lifting, hobbies, whereabouts she stays, etc. Spot something that she's wearing (eg. Earrings, watch, shoes etc) and act interested and say you like that item of clothing. Works well for me.

She's probably a talker so you just have to bump the conversation along and she'll do all the work. Then afterwards via text say you enjoyed it (if you did, obviously) and that you'd like to see her again, and suggest a time. Unless the date thing was a complete train smash (which it won't be) she'll say yes. She's the one that approached you in the first place.

She's just another human being.
>>
I fucked my gym crush last weekend. Then her boyfriend came home and said he bought pizza so I had to jump out the window and run home.

I lost all my gains running though. Never saw her again.
>>
>>37375653
Also ask her if she has tattoos. If she has any visible, ask her about it. Chicks with tats love talking about them because they only get them for attention.
>>
>>37375653
Oh man, that's a good way to put it. Good convo stuff to.

I've pretty much never talked to girls for romance or thought about sex for my entire life. I'm well off, and my job requires me to talk to people as a living, so I know I'm not 100% retarded. I just don't talk unless I have something to say. This is the first time I'm a little interested.

thanks
>>
>>37375428
Its pretty great right anon? It like im always surrounded by qts until I put on my glasses and realize theyre old women or ugly.
>>
>>37375546
You sound like a good person. just b urself.
>>
>>37375677
this should be the absolute first thing you ask. Don't bother with "hello" or "nice to see you" or any bullshit like that, just ask about her tattoos the moment you first see her.
>>
>>37378907
Preferably scream the question at her, louder then you think is appropriate
>>
>>37379094
If you then also start asking her the question whilst walking towards her so that she's only able to catch the latter part of the question I think we're talking
>>
>>37375546
In all honesty, women don't like men who talk too much anyway. They like to be listened to. Of course, you're gonna need to talk in order to have a convo in the first place, but let her do most of the talking.
Be confident, and if you aren't then fake it. Always look her in the eye, smile at her, engage in her dialog with your own body language.
Also, pic related
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.