[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys, explain this one to me. Today was leg day. A really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Okay guys, explain this one to me.

Today was leg day. A really good leg day. Hit all my numbers, full ROM every rep, really pushed hard on this one. About halfway through the workout, I found myself looking at literally every girl's ass, chest, legs, fucking everything. Curvy girls, ripped girls, flat chested girls...I had no problem thinking about how I wanted to cum all over her brestbone. I got so fucking horny. Even on the way home, this girl was walking her dog, she had a cute face, but was a bigger girl. Didn't matter. Those tits were massive.

I don't think I've never felt that horny after a workout. Is it something to do with the leg muscles? I was reading that since they're the bigger muscles, they can request alot more testosterone or something. Is that true? Anyone else experience this?
>>
>>37373993
holy shit, when did i make this post? OP are you me?

Well you would be me if you were like that but were insanely horny before and even more so after workouts like I am. Have to fap nearly 5 times/day, being a fatty that can't get laid doesn't really help either. Oh well, enjoy the High test bro
>>
>>37373993
Senpai. Senpai. This is a blue board. Just. What are you doing?
Not only was your entire story arousing and lewd, your picture isn't even homo, no homo.
>>
>>37373993
who this yummy mummy
>>
>>37374078
Not OP but I don't see what's wrong with this pic. We post guys with bigger chests than hers and it's completely fine
>>
>>37374150
This was meant for you >>37374126
>>
>>37373993
who is this? i need to find her and fuck her
>>
File: 1463349127565.jpg (52 KB, 479x697) Image search: [Google]
1463349127565.jpg
52 KB, 479x697
>>37374078
Right?! It lasted until I got home from the gym when I stepped out of the car and felt the DOMS kicking in right away after sitting for 14 minutes. Then it was all about protein shake and shower. Will definitely be waking up at 2am randomly and will have to fap, though...

>>37374126
Sorry...here you go. No homo, though.

>>37374134
No idea, grabbed it from a MILF thread on /b/
>>
>>37374150
From the catalog I thought someone had photoshopped a guy's abs and chest onto her. I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>37373993
Is this the same bitch from Gone Girl? Damn she might be psycho but I didn't realize she was that aesthetic
>>
It's a thing man
The post-squat fap is LITERALLY the reason I lift
>>
>>37374192
No, that's not her. You're thinking of Rosamund Pike, right?
>>
>>37374212
This is the first time I've experienced it this hard. Every leg day I'm going to go hard like this. I will forever be chasing that first high...
>>
>>37374169
i get rock hard in the car sometimes and it makes it difficult to focus on driving. Especially in the neighborhood littered with 20-somethings that I live in
>>
>>37373993
When you work large muscle groups, Specifically your posterior chain, it increases testosterone production
Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24276305
>>
>>37374355
Thank you, based scoops.
>>
>>37373993

Who is this boner toner?
>>
>>37374169
>tits on a blue board
>from /b/
Of course.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.