[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lift to get strong enough to force the people who owe my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1464253225464.jpg (33 KB, 403x387) Image search: [Google]
1464253225464.jpg
33 KB, 403x387
I lift to get strong enough to force the people who owe my mom money to pay back.
She lent alot of money away to people who just refuses to pay her back. As soon as i get enough gains im gonna fuck their shit up so bad if they dont pay. CANT FUCKING WAIT.
>>
>>37371796
She got 50k$ from the government because she cant work. She lent those to people who now refuse to pay it back. Holy shit they wont see it comming when i knock on their door one day. This was like 3 years ago.. They REFUSE to pay back anything. They even laugh at her face because they wont pay her back.
>>
Nice blog faggot
>>
Go away, faggot.
>>
>>37371796
God speed anon
>>
>>37371796
Is this the plot for the new transporter movie?
>>
>local man found dead in a ditch along with a broken katana
>>
>>37371796
>37371796
have fun with assault charge anon. btw its a lot, not "alot"
>>
>>37372713
HAHAHA
>>
>>37372713
/THREAD
>>
>>37371796
Not with that Guthan's Spear 0 you won't.
>>
I lift because my 17 year old sister is dying from cancer

I want to be fit and healthy so my parents never have to worry about me
>>
>>37376963
Pretty sure cancer has nothing to do with fitness
>>
>>37376986
Chill brah

As far as coping mechanisms go getting fit bad. Does it matter if the logic doesn't check out
>>
>>37377010
Dude stop posting on a retarded board and spend time with your sister, buy her clothes, make her happy, once she dies (l hope she beats cancer though) she's gonna remember you as a mediocre brother, do it for her anon come on
>inb4 anon buys his bald sister cute clothes and fucks her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.