[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I reach Japanese Samurai mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: img000016.png (801 KB, 960x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
801 KB, 960x1400
How do I reach Japanese Samurai mode?
>>
eat tofu and do squats.
>>
>>37371219
Tofu and vegetables and all the pussy shit that japs eat cause high estrogen.

It's why Japanese people have such low testosterone and always die early compared to people who eat manly shit like Spartans.
>>
>>37371256
> always die early

lel not correct.
>>
>>37371335
Look at males who eat vegetables and soya products, they're always skinnyfat and have high estrogen.
>>
File: Jeff_Seid.jpg (730 KB, 1133x1632) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Seid.jpg
730 KB, 1133x1632
Sepukuuuuuu
>>
>>37371342
>and have high estrogen.
That's because they don't lift.
>>
>>37371342
That's not true too. I've got a lot vegan friends even they are not lifting they are in decent shape. About estrogen i can only say broscience is strong on you.
>>
>>37371256
japs live longer are you acoustic
>>
>>37371386
Not it's because vegetables and soy are full of estrogen and shit.

Real men just eat good shit like steak, bacon, and potatoes.

Those three things are all a man needs in his diet -- No estrogen packed bullshit.
>>
Why the fuck does he have a belly button on his back?
>>
>>37371409
I agree on the soy, it's pure crap food for asian plebs.

But you can substitute meat with vegetarian food, it just takes much more effort and you have to eat much more.
I've tried it out m8, meat is just for lazy people who don't give a shit about animals. That's okay.
>>
>>37371405
Kek
>>
>>37371465
Fag
>>
>>37371533
Sure m8, I love them bananas in the morning.
>>
Sumos eating tofu and they laughing at you average test fagets.
>>
>>37371256
>die early
Hahahahahahahahah what the FUCK are you talking about you retard hahahaha
>>
Why does he have a naval on his back?
>>
>>37371411
Stab wound.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.