[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Toe nail fungus >Gonna spend a week at the beach with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1401490358597.gif (872 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1401490358597.gif
872 KB, 500x321
>Toe nail fungus
>Gonna spend a week at the beach with some bros
>Put on some anti fungus nail polish stuff, works, but only half of one nail is slowly coming off

How am i going to spend the day at the beach?
I'll be laughed at by my bros and the girls are just gonna walk away, disgusted.
>>
i have it on 6 of my smaller toes

fucking hate it bro

I just cut them down real short, then file them down to almost nothing, then throw that clear polish on them

once my toes are in the sand you can't tell anymore though, just keep your feet dirty/sandy

I'm dreading the day i get it on my big toe, will be impossible to hide
>>
>>37369408
Just the two big ones here
You file them at the top?
>>
>>37369423
i file them down to nothing. like no nail left. down to the nail bed. down to the skin. there's no nerves left

if i could get them to stop growing id be set
>>
>>37369460
Alright, i should try that.
There's a healthy nail underneath all the yellow, so that's good, but i doubt it'll clear up completely in 2 weeks
>>
You could get some cheap water shoes.
Slightly less obvious than fat guys wearing T shirts to swim.
>>
i've had this, i just used tea tree oil and it cleared up in a couple weeks. hasn't come back since. just google tea tree oil toenail.

it's like $8 a vial, easy to get from common stores. why not give it a shot? i turned down a girl once because her toenails were fucked up, shit's disgusting.
>>
>>37369619
Water shoes?
>>37369687
Tea tree oil, like my doc said, wouldn't work at all.
This shit, loceryl, is working, there is a healthy nail under the yellow shit, but it's taking ages for the fungus nail to come off piece by piece
>>
>>37369196
>>37369408
Dip your feet in vinegar. Fungi can't live in acidic environments.
>>
>>37369196
Just cover it with bandaid and pretend you bumped into something.
>>
>>37369933
But you'd have to do that twice a week, just like with every other anti fungus thing right?
>>
>>37369970
Bandaid won't last when i'm at the pool or in the sea though
Thought about telling that weights fell on my toes, but both big toes? Bit too suspicious
>>
>>37369997
I've used apple cider vinegar diluted with water, every day for at least ten minutes. Results within a week but my fungus came back so time for round two. I'll keep using longer than I think I need too in hopes of no return.
>>
>>37369997
Worked for my athlete's foot after one try, probably wouldn't hurt to try once. Just give it a long 30-minute soak.
>>
>>37370066
>>37370082
Hm well, i'll stick to the nail polisher
Left yellow toe nail is half gone, right one is slowly coming off
>>
>>37370087
Whatever works. I went with vinegar cause mine is a bit aggressive and didn't feel like going to dr.
>>
>>37370066
I used white vinegar, but apple cider should work too. I've heard people dipping their socks in and wiping the floor with vinegar too, since that might otherwise reintroduce the fungus.

If you've been scratching your feet, it will hurt when you soak your feet. That's normal.
>>
>>37369933
/thread
vinegar
alcohol
high concentration epsom bath with whatever minerals/vitamins that the skin can absorb

Point is, soak it in something, daily.
Than put foot powder on your feet.
Change your socks out after every physical activity that made you sweat.
Put small amount of foot powder in sock and roll it around, put foot powder in your shoe if you're going to be outside for long hours.

Let air dry at night
>>
>>37370128
I'm the apple guy and have also used it for dandruff successfully, a miracle tonic if you ask me.
>>
Stop fucking around with nail polish. I had it on all ten nails for years, went to the doctor and he gave me 3 months of antifungal pills, it was nearly cleared after 2.
>>
>>37370280
any side effects? might go soon
>>
>>37370280
I just started this last week. Except I had it since i was like, 6. So its been 14 years.
>>
>>37370381
not him, I'm >>37370941
The doctor said that no serious side effects, but it *can* cause liver damage. Which is why you go for blood tests every few weeks
>>
Water shoes! They are like swimming shoes for the beach
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.