[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doing crunches in pic related >At the end of a tough workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Abs-Machine.jpg (78 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
Abs-Machine.jpg
78 KB, 460x690
>Doing crunches in pic related
>At the end of a tough workout pushing myself hard
>Feel a weird sensation in my core/ groin
>Keep going
>Suddenly feel like im gonna cum
>Literally jizz in my shorts, most intense orgams Ive ever had in the middle of a packed gym while my gym bro is talking to me
>Face flushed heart pounding
>Spaghetti falling everywhere tell my bro I have to go suddenly
>Luckily I brought a change of clothes
>Jizz dripping down my fucking leg I try to get my shorts off without anyone noticing they are full of cum

What the FUCK. Anyone else experience that? How do I make sure that shit doesn't happen again?
>>
>>37368342
Why wouldn't you want to have another intense orgasm?
It's a good thing
>>
>>37368365

Yeah maybe if I was at the gym by myself but it was kind of embarrassing surrounded by people haha
>>
File: jimmi hend.jpg (82 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jimmi hend.jpg
82 KB, 600x600
>>37368342

I head about this before but only with the leg curl machine. I still haven't experienced it.
>>
File: 1463369190129.jpg (61 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1463369190129.jpg
61 KB, 500x666
>>37368342

True or not, this story made me laugh and nothing on the internet has made me do that for a while.

Thank you.
>>
>doing crunches on a machine
>doing crunches
Maybe a small hernia that pushes on a nerve, making you lose control of your sexual functions
>>
It's called a coregasm, google it. Not unheard of.
>>
>>37368342
>that side ab muscle
brehs how do I get this
>>
>>373696042
>Side and muscle
Do you mean obliques?
Try doing obliques
>>
>>37368342
i've had the same sensation (but with different muscles) i always stopped right before tho..
feels good
>>
>>37368342
if you're a no-fap retard this happens
>>
I've almost came using the leg curl machine. Idk why you just wanna bust a nut.
>>
This almost happened to me doing barbell hip thrusts. I had to increase rest between sets to keep my boner down.
>>
>>37368342
Kek
I heard this frequently happens on a leg extensions
Something about blood pooling in your upper legs
>>
>>37368425
Just wear a condom or something like that. Fuck man now I wish I could orgasm from lifting.
>>
Are you all females? Only heard of this happening to them.
>>
>>37371354
this aint south park
>>
OP forgot to remove his plug after squatting.
>>
well done anon you confuse your muscles
>>
>>37368342
while you're CUMMING in the GYM, CHAD is CUMMING in your CRUSH
>>
I've had some jizzum come out while pushing real hard shitting. maybe relevant
>>
>>37368342

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN253RLDdM8
>>
idk but now you know to ask your girl to punch you in the gut
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.