[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tips on getting that tummy back in shape after having a baby.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160530_095440.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_095440.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
tips on getting that tummy back in shape after having a baby.
>>
Stop exposing yourself on the internet.

You're a mother. You're a wife (hopefully). Your slut days are over.
>>
>>
>>37367920
This. Tits or gtfo though
>>
>>37367899
Eat less, move more, try to get as much sleep as possible with that little hobgoblin mewling all the fucking time.
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37367920
yah and I want to look good for my husband so any advice on getting into better shape
>>
>>37367920
She's a woman with a decent body. She'll be slutting it up for quite some time if she isn't married.
>>
>>37367899
if you were with me you wouldnt have to worry about getting in shape, cuz if i saw that body id be shooting another baby into you REAL quick
>>
>>37367920
>Woman
>Not being a slut, ever.

Pick one. Do not be mad the scorpion stings you, for it is in their nature.

Women are whores. Appreciate them for what they are, not for what you wish them to be.

>>37367899
Have some self control and stick to a diet. Or develop an eating disorder. Either/or will work.
>>
>>37367899
Read the sticky
>>
>>37367899
Nice gyno fag
>>
>>37367920
this is the same guy that complains about women never making the first move
>>
>>37367929
This you dumb cunt. Also your tummy already looks okay.
>>
>>37367935
haha sleep is a thing of the past. not really a weight issue. just my skin isn't tight like before and my abdominals are not strong enough anymore
>>
>>37367899
>I didn't read the sticky
Read the goddamn sticky before we call child services on you.
>>
>>37367899
Get pregnant again and your tummy will be back in shape.
>>
>>37367899
Please be in London
>>
>>37367961
I wish. I miss being pregnant husband doesn't want more kids tho
>>
File: 1424334068393.png (36 KB, 343x241) Image search: [Google]
1424334068393.png
36 KB, 343x241
>>37367899
post more please
>>
>>37367899
>asking a bunch of autists about birthing a kid
Are you serious.
>>
>>37367966
sticky?
>>
>>37367948
I wouldn't complain desu. Just don't get more fat and do some squats and oats to keep the shape.
>>
>>37368016
Tell him that's why muslims will win with europeans.
>>
Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?
>>
>>37368047
no won't get fat only gained 12 lbs the whole pregnancy and lost that soon as I had my baby. squats help my stomach tho. I do do them for my legs.
anyone know anything about waist training raps?
>>
>>37367899
OP, look up diastasis recti. There's plenty of tips on repairing damaged inner muscles and such. Don't do any kind of ab work until you get that taken care of first.
>>
>>37368099
ok cool thank you I'll look into it
>>
>no stretchmarks
>no extra fat from all the bulking from the pregnancy months
Good job on being an attention whore, you might want to go all the way in and show us your boobs
>>
>>37368155
haha no they are wrecked from nursing. no amount of working outs going to fix them. need implants now :/

I got lucky with stretch marks and I'm not fat because I didn't act like a pig just because I was knocked up
>>
>>37367899
You look good enough
But seriously stop showing your shit off to a bunch of anonymous dyel manlets
I feel bad for your husband, what woman does this shit?
>>
Your husband is a total cuck for letting you post something like this. You on the other hand are a skank for posting this.
>>
>>37368099

Huh, I never knew this existed. Interesting!

>“Diastasis recti” means your belly sticks out because the space between your left and right belly muscles has widened. You might call it a “pooch.”

>It's very common among pregnant women. About two-thirds of pregnant women have it.

>Men can get it, possibly from yo-yo dieting, from doing sit-ups or weightlifting the wrong way, or from other causes.
>>
nice gyno faggot
>>
>>37367899

well you are a mother now, so you should probably stop posting your tits on a messageboard.

be a good role model for your kid you cunt.
>>
>>37369440
yeah, imagine if her newborn happened upon this thread

it would be horrible for that infant to see such a thing.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.